Charmed Next Generation (recruiting)

Started by Levi, December 12, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Hey everyone, so I would like to open a new game roughly based on Charmed the TV series.

I will not be playing a main character in this but will just do the NPC's such as demons and boyfriends/ girlfriends
The characters will not be the original sisters but Wyatt and Chris's generations children. They can be either male or female.

They can have any main power and develop up to three powers each (the powers must connect E.g. like with Piper she can freeze and explode)

The main story will of course revolve around the original Halliwell home.

This game is not meant to be quick moving I'm looking for one post each a week from each writer including myself as the other characters or mearly narrator. I already have quite a few games in process and it is Christmas so I understand people are busy! :)

Please state you interest here :)

Modified: I've put up a code, so don't be shy drop a character by! :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Sessha

Hmm this looks interesting. I was in a Charmed game several years ago. So what hell I'll toss my hat in the ring.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 12, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
Hmm this looks interesting. I was in a Charmed game several years ago. So what hell I'll toss my hat in the ring.

Thank you! I'll  get a code up for character profiles after work today :)

Levi

[b] Name[/b]
[b] Age[/b]
[b] Description[/b]
[b] Face claim[/b]
[b] Parents[/b]
[b] Root Power[/b]
[b] Personality[/b]
[b] Developed Powers[/b] Two maximum
[b] Relationship status[/b] if single please state if you would like the character to develop a relationship.
[b] Background[/b]
[b] Character on's/offs[/b] Personal and sexual
[b] Writers on's/of's[/b]

Norsegod1839

I love the TV show and so I would be interested as well! So pencil me in as well!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 13, 2017, 10:31:20 AM
I love the TV show and so I would be interested as well! So pencil me in as well!
Great, please fill out a character sheet when you ready :)

Levi

Norsegod1839

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 07:24:19 PM
Levi for this one who are you thinking of playing?

I wasnt originally, i've sometimes found playing a character can hurt the game. I might create something though, and see if that gets some more interest.

Levi

Name Tempest Halliwell
Age 19
Description
Face claim none
Parents Chris and Bianca
Root Power Water- the ability to create powerful flows of water and bind demons in a cage of water.  She can also freeze water
PersonalityBubbly and pro witch, Tempest is currently studying tinge a defence layer for female rights. She determined and doesn't frighten easily, her family are important to her and she will always answer a call for help.
Developed Powers Air- the ability to create pulses of air enough to literally blow away an attacker. She will be able to create mini tornadoes not my h bigger then a room size.
Relationship status Single and looking
Background Second child to Chris and Bianca. (More when I have other characters)
Character on's/offs sexual on- Foreplay, kissing, romance, hot tubs. Sexual offs- core, Gore, watersport, non con. Personal- ice cream. Personal off- guys who think they are it
Writers off's  gore, vore, watersport, master/slave

Elf

This looks very interesting, Levi. I will think about this and see if a character comes to mind.

Levi

Quote from: Elf on December 17, 2017, 10:50:44 AM
This looks very interesting, Levi. I will think about this and see if a character comes to mind.

Yay! :)

Norsegod1839

Name: Maximus Stone
Age 100 years old (looks mid twenties)
Description Maximus is a tan surfer type guy. He has a strong, muscular, and lean torso. His skin is very tan almost a dark brown. He has graceful hips, muscular strong legs, and his chest is devoid of hair. He keeps blonde hair long and flowing.
Face claim: None
Parents: Not Halliwell Related
Root Power: White lighter power
Personality:  Cheerful and easy going Maximus is the very last person you to get into a fight. He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt
Developed Powers: Two maximum Healing, orbing
Relationship status: Single and looking for love!
Background: Soon to come!
Character on's/offs: Maximus is a normalish dude and into the standards of sex
Writers on's/of's: Check my O!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 22, 2017, 11:07:23 PM
Name: Maximus Stone
Age 100 years old (looks mid twenties)
Description Maximus is a tan surfer type guy. He has a strong, muscular, and lean torso. His skin is very tan almost a dark brown. He has graceful hips, muscular strong legs, and his chest is devoid of hair. He keeps blonde hair long and flowing.
Face claim: None
Parents: Not Halliwell Related
Root Power: White lighter power
Personality:  Cheerful and easy going Maximus is the very last person you to get into a fight. He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt
Developed Powers: Two maximum Healing, orbing
Relationship status: Single and looking for love!
Background: Soon to come!
Character on's/offs: Maximus is a normalish dude and into the standards of sex
Writers on's/of's: Check my O!

Ooh interesting! So I've wrote a potential start which I will post here later but for now let's talk about Maxiumus! Is he going to be the white lighter assigned to the new witches? How would he react to being Leo's grandchildren's white lighter. Have you an idea for now he became a white lighter?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 23, 2017, 01:51:36 PM
Ooh interesting! So I've wrote a potential start which I will post here later but for now let's talk about Maxiumus! Is he going to be the white lighter assigned to the new witches? How would he react to being Leo's grandchildren's white lighter. Have you an idea for now he became a white lighter?

He could be! I was leaving it up to you on if or if not he is the whitelighter to the new girls

I was going to have him be a love interest to one of the girls! So not sure about him being a relative!

Also as for how he became a white lighter.... I havent decided yet! I was thinking maybe he was a guy in a bad situation who got gunned down in a drug deal and offered a second chance?

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 23, 2017, 01:57:50 PM
He could be! I was leaving it up to you on if or if not he is the whitelighter to the new girls

I was going to have him be a love interest to one of the girls! So not sure about him being a relative!

Also as for how he became a white lighter.... I havent decided yet! I was thinking maybe he was a guy in a bad situation who got gunned down in a drug deal and offered a second chance?

I've no problem with him being a love interest for one of the characters. You've put in the bio about this"He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt" so was curious how do you think he would react when he finds out the witches are Leo's decendants?

The drug dealer story sounds interesting for for sure!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 23, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
I've no problem with him being a love interest for one of the characters. You've put in the bio about this"He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt" so was curious how do you think he would react when he finds out the witches are Leo's decendants?

The drug dealer story sounds interesting for for sure!

Ohhhhh! Sorry I misread what you wrote!

Yeah I think he would be pretty damn pleased! To him Leo was a great white lighter and someone he greatly admired!

And yeah I think that is what I am leaning towards! A guy who wasnt bad just had a bad life! Getting his own second chance!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 23, 2017, 02:50:51 PM
Ohhhhh! Sorry I misread what you wrote!

Yeah I think he would be pretty damn pleased! To him Leo was a great white lighter and someone he greatly admired!

And yeah I think that is what I am leaning towards! A guy who wasnt bad just had a bad life! Getting his own second chance!

That's ok! Awesome.

Norsegod1839

Elf

Okay, Levi, I have an idea for a character. How would you feel about a witch/demon hybrid? I'm thinking Belthazor (the half demon known as Cole Turner) had a brief fling with a young witch around the end of the 19th century. This fling resulted in a son Belthazor never knew about.

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 23, 2017, 03:38:28 PM
anything else you want to add? Or for me to add?0

Not right now, let me chat to elf about his idea :)

Quote from: Elf on December 23, 2017, 04:21:29 PM
Okay, Levi, I have an idea for a character. How would you feel about a witch/demon hybrid? I'm thinking Belthazor (the half demon known as Cole Turner) had a brief fling with a young witch around the end of the 19th century. This fling resulted in a son Belthazor never knew about.

Ok, sounds interesting! Would he be good or bad?

Elf

Quote from: Levi on December 24, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
Ok, sounds interesting! Would he be good or bad?

Mostly good, kinda in the gray area between though.

Norsegod1839

So Cole's kid? That could be super interesting! Is he aware of his fathers interest in the halliwells?

Lisa2lady

I am interested, Working on  creating a character

Norsegod1839