News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Battle for Mount Olympus [Game Thread]

Started by Valerian, February 14, 2011, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

All roles should now be distributed.  Please PM me if you have not received one.

The Players

Aiden
Alysanthia
Beguile's Mistress
Eden
FoamWeber
Geeklet
Izu
Josietta
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Lord Mayerling
Marguerite
Moirae
Remiel
Saku
That Girl Analise
Xandi

The Rules

Rounds of play:

The game begins with a day phase during which the players may mingle and chat.  That night, an NPC will be removed by the Tricksters, though no other active abilities will occur -- the Seer cannot scrye on anyone, etc.  The next day phase will be the first lynch vote, when all players must vote for a player to be lynched that day.  The lynched player's role will be revealed, and we will move on to the night phase.

At that time, all those players left who have an active role during the night (the Tricksters, the Seer, the Guardian, and, for this night, the Cupid) must PM their choices to Loki (Val).  The night phase is also when Alchemist must also let me know if they would like to use their (one-time) ability.  All choices will be tallied, and the results will be announced when the next day phase begins.  If a player has been removed by the Tricksters, that player's role will be revealed.  The next lynch vote will then begin, and the cycle continues until either the Deities, the Tricksters, or possibly the Lovers, are declared the winners.

Other things you need to know:

• You may not vote to lynch yourself.
  • Voting first should not be dangerous.  I realize it can be hard to decide who to vote for, but please don't vote for anyone solely because that person spoke up first.
  • Plotting and scheming are encouraged!  Please be sure to copy me into any PM conversations you might have about the game with other players, however.
  • Once you are removed from the game, your knowledge goes with you.  Feel free to chat and socialize in the OOC thread, but please don't give away anything you might have learned.
  • Ties in lynch votes will be broken randomly.  There is no tie-breaking role in this game.
  • Feel free to ask any questions you might have about the rules or the roles.  This can be done either via PM or in the OOC thread.
  • Have fun!  :D

The Roles

3 Tricksters
You're not sure why, but you feel compelled to make mischief.  Each night, the Tricksters select one deity to remove from the game.  If they are successful, that deity is sent back to Mount Olympus, with their memories returned, but only able to watch the game from their heavenly perch.  Still, at least there's always plenty of ambrosia and nectar.

7 Deities
Use your wits and the power of your votes to try to eliminate the rogue deities and return to Mount Olympus in triumph.  Who knew life could still be so difficult, even with godlike powers?

1 Seer ~ Athena
Your wisdom knows no bounds.  Each night, you may select one other player and PM that person's name to Loki (Val) in order to learn their role.

1 Guardian ~ Hestia
And the other deities said your role as protector of the home and hearth wasn't all that important.  Each night, you may PM the name of one player to Loki (Val) in order to shield that player from the Tricksters.  You may also protect yourself if you choose.  Note that you cannot protect anyone from the lynch.

1 Thunderbolt ~ Zeus
You've forgotten a lot, just like everyone else, but you still remember how to wield your thunderbolts when you really need to.  If the Tricksters target you during the night, one of them (chosen randomly) will fall with you.  Note that being lynched during the day cycle will not activate this ability.  This is a passive ability.

1 Hunter ~ Artemis
A well-placed arrow can make all the difference.  If you are voted out during the day phase, you may select one other player to remove with you.  Choose wisely!  Note that being targeted by the Tricksters at night will not activate this ability.

1 Alchemist ~ Dionysus
In vino, veritas.  At least, you hope so.  Once during the game, during a night phase, you may target another player to remove by means of a special potion in their goblet of wine.  If the chosen player is shielded by the Guardian that night, the ability will have no effect and may not be used again.  The Invincible player, however (see below), can still be removed by means of this potion.

1 Invincible ~ Ares
You're awfully hard to get rid of, even when there's trickery involved.  If you are targeted by the Tricksters during the night phase, they will be unable to remove you from the game.  Note that the Alchemist's potion (see above) can remove you from the game during a night phase, unless you are also shielded by the Guardian; and you can still be voted out during the day.

1 Cupid ~ Eros
Once a matchmaker, always a matchmaker.  During the first night when abilities are active, you may choose two players to make into the Lovers.  One of these players may be yourself.  Note that you will not learn the roles of either of the players you choose (unless one of them is yourself); you will only know that they are the Lovers as well as whatever other roles they might have.  This is an active ability that may be used only once.

--

The Lovers
Becoming one of the Lovers does not alter any other abilities you might have.  If both Lovers are Deities or both are Tricksters, their win condition does not change.  If one is a Deity and the other a Trickster, however, the only way they can win is to be the last two players left standing.  The Lovers will each learn the other's role upon becoming the Lovers, and they may trust each other implicitly.  Removing one Lover, by any means, will remove the other Lover as well.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

Loki was bored.  This is a dangerous thing for any deity to be, but especially for Loki.

He needed a new audience, that was the problem.  After a while, even he grew tired of fooling Thor over and over, and Odin was really becoming quite tiresome.  Yes, a new audience was exactly what he wanted.

So he turned his eyes to the south.

Some of the deities of the Greeks were quite stuffy and boring, but a few of them certainly knew how to have a good time.  Some of them would no doubt greatly appreciate his sense of humor.  It was high time he paid them a visit, and he wanted to make a good first impression.

So, in his best sneaky style, he crept to the top of Mount Olympus, chose his targets, and sent them all spiralling down to the mortal lands below.

Seventeen deities in all, they would wake confused and uncertain of who and what they were.

They are more than mere mortals, this they still know; but their existence before now is muddled and vague.  They also know that they must find their way back where they belong, whatever far-off, distant place that might be, and to do that, they must play Loki's game.

After that game ends, though, all bets are off.

You wake in a sleepy fishing village somewhere in ancient Greece, with no beings other than yourselves to be seen anywhere.  Though aware that you are all more than you appear to be, no one knows exactly who or what they are.

Three of your number, bewitched by Loki, are now Tricksters.  They spread mischief while the rest sleep, choosing people who will lose the game.  Their mortal shells will 'die', while their heavenly essence will be sent, defeated, but with memories restored, back to Mount Olympus to watch the rest of the game play out.

Will Loki's Tricksters triumph?  Or will the deities of Olympus send him back to Asgard in disgrace?

Drawing of Loki copyright Karen Beaser
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Xandi awoke is a strange little village completely disoriented. As she stood and looked around she tried to figure out where she was and more importantly who and what she was. She began to move about the other seventeen people trying to remember something important. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she knew something was amiss.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Geeklet

"By the gods..." Geeklet groggily groaned out, rubbing hir head as shi sat up. "Did anyone else have too much wine?" Hir head was throbbing in the pain of a hangover. Shi looked around through the haze of still trying to become fully awake, unable to recognize any of the faces in front of hir.

Remiel

"Yes.  No.  Maybe?" said Remiel, who stood up, straightening his exomis.  He looked around himself, remembering that he had been in the midst of something--trying to make an important decision, maybe?--but for the life of him couldn't remember what it had been.

Alysanthia

Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes before blinking them several times; "does anyone else smell something...Fishy?" Alysanthia said in a soft but groggy voice not really sure what was going on or where she was exactly.

FoamWeber

Sofronia sat up slowly, then rubbed her eyes. Where was she? Her surroundings didn't seem familiar. There were others around as well, and she caught a few words of the conversation. She wasn't the only one feeling confused, then. Sofronia got to her feet carefully. Had she had any wine? No, that couldn't be it. Something else was going on...

Nadir

Eden groans and flops over onto hir stomach, throwing hir arms over hir head. "Ow, my brain really is too big for my skull..."

That Girl Analise

Analise sat up groggily, yawning and stretching. Mid-stretch, she paused; something was not right here. Looking around, she saw she was surrounded by 16 other people in what seemed to be a fishing village, all of them in various states of awakeness and confusion. Had she always lived in a fishing village? She couldn't remember ever living anywhere else, and yet she couldn't remember ever living here. "Does anyone happen to know how we got here?" she paused before adding "Or, rather, ever remember being here in the first place?"

Kye

Kyrsa knew as soon as she woke that things were not as they should have been.  She sat up slowly, groaning as her body popped and complained.  Glancing at Analise she shook her head.  "I don't remember anything at all unfortunately... where is here?"

Saku

Saku remained asleep amongst all the others in the room. Perhaps someone should wake her up? Or would they all leave her lying there apparently asleep? It didn't matter one way or another since eventually she would rise and return to the waking world.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

That Girl Analise

Analise opened her mouth to respond, but no words came to answer the question. "You know, I have no clue. This is just too odd," she said, looking around at those gathered.

Nadir

"I remember something... something like a... duck. No, a beaver! And... a pancake..." Eden rubs hir eyes and sits up slowly, looking around as if expecting the beast of hir dreams to appear. 

Aiden

"Aiden" sat up after a nap, unlike those who woke in a daze he simply decided to sleep it off and he woke up looking rather well rested. Standing he walked around the village, visited the water and drank from it before spitting it out, it tasted of nothing! His reflection was taken with a grain of salt.
"Not bad for a mortal..."
He chuckled before stripping down and wading in the water, whatever had happened his siblings could figure it out and tell him later.
"Sister! I am hungry!"
His shout was loud to any of those within ear shot to hear as he splashed for a moment longer.

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on February 17, 2011, 12:26:30 AM
"I remember something... something like a... duck. No, a beaver! And... a pancake..." Eden rubs hir eyes and sits up slowly, looking around as if expecting the beast of hir dreams to appear.

"A pancake?," she asked, waking up and looking around for her goblet of ambrosia. She was still missing one of her earrings and wondered if one of her sisters had stolen them to try and impress the suitable Gods around here.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Remiel

"Pan...cake?"  Remiel frowned.  It sounded familiar...and yet, it wasn't quite right.  He blinked at Saku, who was still asleep.  Should he wake her up?  Should he let her sleep?  It was so difficult to decide!

Racked with indecision, he decided to go for a morning swim.  Stripping off his exomis and sandals, he leapt into the sea, and was soon frolicking around amongst the waves and the surf.

Izu

He woke up and slowly sat up, leaning on some wall. His eyes were red and hurting and he remained silent as the rest woke up and spoke.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Nadir

"Or maybe a crumpet. I recall... gaps. Holes... hum. And I have the taste of strawberries in my mouth." Shi licks hir lips and hums softly.

Saku

Saku happened to be sleeping by the sea since she loved the water and when Remiel dove into the sea she woke. A yawn escaped her lips and she put her hands down to push herself upward when something small, hard and glinting could be felt beneath her fingers. She picked up the item and recognized it as her older sister's earring. "Marg? You there, sis?" She asked, looking around for her sister as she curled her fingers around the earring.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Alysanthia

Looking around with a obviously confused expression on her face, Alysanthia just sat there listening to everyone. Still she could not recall a single thing that would hint to how she got here. " Does anyone know how we got here? " Looking at all the unfamiliar faces she tried to remember the tiniest bit of information that would help.

Geeklet

Geeklet wandered around a bit, listening to everyone talk amongst themselves, trying to figure out what was going on. Shi stopped right near Alysanthia as she spoke out, asking how everyone got there, and finally spoke out for hirself. "Last thing I remember is... is..."

Geeklet paused, trying to think, but drawing a blank on anything relevant.

Zelric Miras

Leorobin woke up...refreshed, although with a headache, something was moving him and he felt the scent of salt and most he felt...wet. Leo opened his eyes and noticed he was in a tidal pool, a crab trying to pry a mussel open glanced at him and ran away. How had he got there he didn't knew but he had to get himself dry and some clothes, a bath woould be appreciated. He reached the room with everyone else at time to hear them asking where they were, and after wandering around for a few minutes. "It seems a to be a village near the sea...And we are quite alone. Does anyone know how I ended in the beach?" He had the fair impression of waking up, wandering out and falling down a slope, but despite a slight ache on his sides he couldn't quite remember.

FoamWeber

"So no one remembers anything?" Sofronia asked. What was going on?

Beguile's Mistress

"I don't remember anything," Beguile agreed, "least of all my name."  Her words carried on the air to be heard over the splashing water of the bathers and the chatter of the hungry.  She was sitting beneath the branches of the tree where she had found herself on waking and had been watching the others for a bit.  Everyone was confused it seemed and had no idea of where they were or a memory of their past and their identity.

"Though I have no idea what has occurred this all feels decidedly strange to me.  I wonder if there is danger here or if this is someone's idea of a prank?"

Alysanthia

Looking up at Geeklet briefly, she turned her attention to Beguile's Mistress at the mention of danger or a prank. "A prank, this seems terribly cruel to be a thought of as a joke." Frowning she started to bite on her nails; a nervous habit that she was never able to break. "I mean I don't know who I am right now, much less any of you." Biting on her nails yet again she could only look around at everyone hoping for answers.

Josietta

Stirring at the voices she stretched and glanced skyward before yawning a little. Slipping up from a place in the sunlight Josi brushed back her long golden locks letting them fall around her shoulders to bounce against her hips. It was all very confusing about where she was and who these people were. She blinked her bright blue eyes and then realized she didn't even know her own name, let alone the rest. Moving toward the others she watched and listened to them, hoping maybe someone had some insight as they all seemed as confused as she.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

desert ashes

One by one the Moirae awakened, heads of pale gold each lifting as the fair three rubbed their eyes and slowly stretched, brushed off their thin robes.  Where were they?  The sound of muffled voices reached their ears, had them shifting and gathering themselves as best as they could.  They all appeared quite all right, unharmed.  Merely abandoned, waking in some strange place that they could not remember, and surely with some aches and sores that could not be readily explained.  At least, that was the thought of one of the Moirae as the three emerged into the sunlight, listened to what was being said.

They certainly weren't alone, that was a comforting thought.

"Perhaps," began the blond on the left, "a prank is not far off in thought."

"Unless we have all been touched by a wretched disease," the middle picked up, and it ended, appropriately, with the blond on the right.

"But that we would surely remember."

"We having encouraged the wrath of a God seems more likely," said all three. 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Alysanthia

Finally standing up, though swaying a bit from becoming slightly dizzy making sure not to bump into Geeklet, Alysanthia idly dusted off her dress. Feeling another headache coming along she rubbed her temples "so if I'm guessing right... No one has any idea how we got here or who we are" sighing in frustration, she wondered why she suddenly wanted a glass of wine.

Lord Mayerling

Mayerling sat on the bare rocks looking over the crowd of the assembled. He took up the golden lyre that sat next to him; somehow, he inherently knew how to play it. He strummed a chord, then another. An audience appeared, and he preformed the only thing that came to mind.

“I know all your names 
Yet none of your faces.
I know your powers
Yet I know not how to
Use them.

Soon among us will the
Chosen One
Be Chosen

The rest will lose, cleansed
Of what might have been.
My lack of poetic ability
Will be exposed even further.

Until the Gods will no longer
Take mercy.”

Mayerling played the last Platonic chord in melancholy with the lapping waves of the sea over the sand swallowing the final tones.

Aiden

Returning from his swim along the shore he looked at his gathered siblings and remembered their ordeal.
"Standing around, dumb and confused will not ease your confusion...might as well make the best of it. It is not as if any of you have not slipped down in this realm to take a mortal lover."
He grinned, any thoughts recalling who he was or what his powers where or had been was met with a misty confusion but other things where clear. Wandering off, he went off looking for wine or a fish net to catch some supper.
"Make the best of it!"

Zelric Miras

"I agree with....him. We have no idea of what has happened but this place looks quite comfortable, enough for us to relish in it." He motioned to Aiden and remembered he was drenched. He turned to the one that had played the lyre and shrugged. "Your words are foreboding, maybe inspired by the gods...I'm afraid I can't make anything of them to our current situation...at least not now. SOMe thought should be given to it..." The gods, the term sounded almost embracng and freindly...He shook his head and glanced around. "I'll find a change of clothes for myself, if you'll excuse me..." He bowed briefly and walked away, searching the rooms for some clothes his size.

Valerian

The little group spent the day in seemingly endless speculation, trying to work out their own names, their neighbors', or anything else that might spark some other memory.  At last the sky grew dark, and they all felt the need for something called "sleep".  Everyone retired to whatever hut or other shelter had caught their fancy, and all was quiet until the sun rose again.

All was not, however, peaceful.  One of their number now lay dead in his little hut.  There were no signs of violence upon him -- he seemed to have died very quietly in his sleep -- but his spirit was fled.

Each of the survivors now also realized who the young man had been Ganymede, the prince of Troy whose handsome form had led Zeus himself to bring him to Olympus as the cup-bearer to the gods.

The rest of them gathered together, perplexed.  Someone was toying with them, but who would dare?  The culprits, everyone knew, would have to be found.

Greece was the birthplace of democracy.  Vote!

Aiden
Alysanthia
Beguile's Mistress
Eden
FoamWeber
Geeklet
Izu
Josietta
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Lord Mayerling
Marguerite
Moirae
Remiel
Saku
That Girl Analise
Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Invincible, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.

Note that this is a Lynch Vote.  There is no tiebreaking role in this game.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

Josietta glanced around at the chaos that had spread out and frowned at the newly dead member of their family. She had not known them personally but had admired the accomplishments. She sighed and glanced to each of those present and shook her head.

"Maybe it was him. He left the group quite early. Maybe to plot and plan our demise?"

She motioned toward Leorobin.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Alysanthia

Shocked at hearing someone had been murdered, Alysanthia sat there in her spot watching everyone panic. Listening to Josietta she gave a small nod of her head "yes but what about Aiden, he is taking everything so easily. As if he knows something we do not..."

FoamWeber

"I agree," Sofronia nodded. "Aiden does seem to know more than we do."
She went back to being lost in thought. What was her name? Didn't it have an "o" sound in it? She stared out at the water and shrugged. Foam had that sound, and was easy enough to remember for now. Foam it was.

That Girl Analise

Analise had a look at the two that were accused at first, and then around at the rest of the group. There was one who seemed quick to accuse, but Analise knew that meant nothing... there were those that roamed this world jumpy from the beginning. And the one this person accused seemed to have a legitimate reason to leave... there was the one that sang, but what harm, seriously, could a musician be? "I'd guess Aiden as well, I suppose. Seems to be the most educated guess."

Nadir

Eden hugs hirself and peers at the corpse, nudging it with hir toe and wondering how it might taste. "Mmm, I dunno. When I look at those three Moirae, I get the collywobbles. I be she had something to do with this!"

Aiden

"Well excuse me if I would rather not spend my time lamenting over a situation we have no power over, here I go then! Are you guys ready!"
Dramatically tossing himself to the dirt he began to flail like a petulant child thrashing about and emitting a shrill cry that would be the envy of a child's tantrum.
"Why gods! Why gods do you forsake us! WHY! WHY!"
Lifting himself off and dusting himself up he looked at his first accuser
"Is that better dear sister?"
He looked over to Alysanthia with a grin.

Autumn52

Looking at Aiden and then Alysanthia. Xandi decided that someone so handsome couldn't possibly murder anyone. It had to be his accuser.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

desert ashes

One by one the Moirae partially stumbled out of whomever's 'abode' they had been sharing, straightening robes and soothing tousled hair.  One set of amused eyes flickered toward Eden and she merely gave a shake of her head.

"It could not possibly have been us," they said, "But we do wonder what Saku was up to."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile rose as the sun was touching the horizon and headed off in search of...  What?  She didn't know.  The urge to find something drove her though and for the next few hours she wandered the nearly invisible animal paths through the woods and along the shore feeling naked and useless.  When at last she returned to the others she found them huddled around a handsome though dead young man.

"Ganymede!"  Beguile cried out and rushed over to the body.  "What has befallen this young man?"  Her demands went unanswered except for the accusations and pointed fingers of the others.  She searched the eyes staring down at the body hoping to see a spark of awareness, an acknowledgment of guilt, but saw nothing.  She would have to trust her instincts and bear the brunt of her own guilt if she were wrong.

"I dont' want to believe that one of us or any of us could be responsible for this but the fact is I don't know any of you.  Damnation!  I don't even know myself.  I only know I'm not responsible for this abomination!"  Looking around again Beguile stood and pointed a finger at...

The Moirae

Valerian

Aiden (3) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise
Alysanthia (2) - Aiden, Xandi
Leorobin (2) - Josietta, Remiel
Moirae (2) - Eden, Beguile's Mistress
Lord Mayerling (1) - Leorobin
Saku (1) - Moirae
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Izu (0)
Josietta (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Geeklet, Izu, Kyrsa, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite, Saku

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Invincible, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Returning from an invigorating swim in the ocean, Remiel lounged about on the beach to dry--completely nude, of course--while pondering the mystery of who stole everyone's memories.  For some reason, his mind kept returning to the image of...some sort of baked bread, or something...cut in the shape of a square.  With honey, or something, on top.  And then, for no reason at all, he would think of a furry, four-footed duck.  It was all very strange.  Was he secretly the god of Hallucinations?

"I don't know who would steal away our memories," he murmured, mostly to himself, "but we have no evidence at all at this point, and anyone who says otherwise is lying." 

Still, he supposed he had to vote for someoneVoting randomly, Remiel cast his suspicion on Leorobin.

Zelric Miras

Leorobin frowned at the pointed fingers and shook his head. "This is preposterous! I assure you that I have no part in the demise of this young man...My concerns would be directed towards the one with the lyre, he seems to know more than we do..." He pointed to Lord Mayerling as he spoke, it was just a wild card decision though, he had no other evidence against him than the ominous words in his song.

Geeklet

As the dawn broke, and the morbid reality hit that one of their number lay dead, Geeklet paced around listening as people began to hurl accusations at each other. "Let's stop and think about this," shi interjected. The whole time, hir mind was thinking upon the previous day's events.

"Now yesterday,  there were those that actively questioned events. Who they were, why they were here, etc. That seems like a fairly normal response, no? Hell, even this guy," shi paused and made a motion towards Aiden, "was out to have a good time in spite of things. And it seems like quite a few of you find that suspicious. Now, it might be, but I also believe that whoever is capable of committing such an act wouldn't wish to drawn attention to themselves as he has. There was one person though, who tried to simply blend into the background quietly. One person who not only didn't utter a word, merely sat back and watched."

Just then, hir gaze shifted, giving a rather accusatory look towards Izu.

Saku

The Prince of Troy had succumbed to whatever foul tricks had been played on him and Saku was now scared for the rest of them. Why had he been chosen and not one of them? Not being able to track down her sister (Marguerite), Saku put the earring in her pocket and made her way across the landscape, searching for her. Surely nothing untoward had happened to the woman, right? She caught sight of the others and realized they were putting a vote to who they would lynch to gain revenge on the prince's death. How could she vote for someone when she didn't know anything about the death? There was a 50/50 chance she would be wrong and a 50/50 chance she would be right. So she randomly cast her vote on Kyrsa. Saku didn't hold Moirae's vote against her personal because it wasn't a vote because she was suspicious of her, it was just that no one had any concrete evidence yet so they were voting blindly.
I'm back!

Kye

Kyrsa eyed Saku suspiciously, shaking her head slightly at the vote against her.  She knew she wasn't the one they were searching for, but she also realized that everyone was simply guessing at this point.  Glancing around the group she settled down next to one of the huts, leaning her back against the rough wall.  "Perhaps Moirae had something to do with it, though I'm casting my vote in the dark," she said finally, hoping that luck would be on her side.

Izu

Izu had been quiet until now, listening and watching from aside. He had moved as far as possible from the dead, but when he heard his name he paused and looked up, shaking his head. "I'm not the one to be blamed." He spoke, his voice even. "Why should I speak when I remember nothing? If you ask me those who are scarier are the ones who act like it's not a big deal that they've woken up remembering nothing... or... remember things like... who their siblings are." He looked at Saku, before looking back at Geeklet. "I may not remember anything, but I know I'm no murderer."

Lord Mayerling

Mayerling picked up the lyre and began to play:

Some of the
Names do not match the
Faces, and thus must be
Banished.

Lo, Leorobin

That is all.

Nadir

Eden applauds Lord May and is swayed, changing hir vote to Leorobin

Valerian

Leorobin (4) - Josietta, Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden
Aiden (3) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise
Alysanthia (2) - Aiden, Xandi
Moirae (2) - Beguile's Mistress, Kyrsa
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zelric Miras

"I see you resent my choice..." Leorobin said while raising an eyebrow, it was clear the votes were not on his side. "Just to be clear about my words, it is not the lyre or the player against who I vote but the words from before...Still I remain true to my words, I don't think my vote should change as fast based on other's choices..." He bows lightly to the lyre player and draws a smile. "I must admit, you are gifted with the words. May the truth be known to those who seek it, my tongue lacks the verse of yours but hands and will are not made for illl intentions."

Josietta

Josi heard the words of Leo and somehow felt moved by them. Maybe he was innocent, but Aiden did seem mischievous and dramatic, not to mention he swayed people to his side very easily. He must be the culprit who placed them here without memories of who or where they are.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

He turned his stare at Josi with a growing snarl.
"Maybe it is you I should set my sights on, but no I have a feeling Leorobin is more suspect, for now."

Josietta

Her eyes widened at Aiden's words and she backed up a little. She was truly convinced now that she had made the right choice in changing her decision. Her soft skin paled a bit more and she edged toward a group of others at the threat issued forth. "You must be to blame here! You are putting blame on Leo simply because he has an equal amount of votes here as you. You have no real reasoning! You just want to save your own skin!"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Aiden (4) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise, Josietta
Leorobin (4) -  Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden, Aiden
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Alysanthia (1) - Xandi
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

Marguerite somehow had gone off to explore the rest of the place in hopes of regaining her memory. All she could believe was there were individuals who wanted to harm them. After noticing people were already at each other's throat she voted for the one who looked ready to murder. "Aiden, she said before going to Eden to hand hir a necklace

Alysanthia

Sitting there and listening to everyone, Alysanthia gave a small sad shake of her head. Some were voting blindly were as others had good reasoning but her mind was made up and it wasn't going to be changed so easily.

Valerian

Final Voting:

Aiden (5) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise, Josietta, Marguerite
Leorobin (4) -  Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden, Aiden
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Alysanthia (1) - Xandi
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)
Alas, the Fates were unkind today.  For Aiden was no Trickster, but Ares, the Invincible God of War.  But even he could not resist this.  As the final vote was cast and his fate decided, his spirit fled from the mortal form in which it was held, flying back up to Mount Olympus.

Next time, the survivors would have to hope for more wisdom, or at least better luck.

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden tilts hir head at the corpsified and gross Aiden, and sighs. "You guys shouldn't kill off the eye-candy on the first night! Tsk."

Josietta

He was distracting. Who knows.. maybe he was exactly that.. a distraction for the real tricksters here.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Marguerite

"The real eye candy are the ones lapping it up in the waters, down below," she pointed down towards the frolicking women and Marguerite pondered in whistling down below. "I miss a lot of things when I try to go on the hunt for honey wine."

Alysanthia

She nodded at Josietta's words answering back with slight hesitation; "though things will be most difficult now, everyone will be on edge in fear of being attacked." Looking down at her lap Alysanthia fought back the urge to bit down on her thumb nail, which was already chipped and slightly ragged.

Beguile's Mistress

The unjust dispatch of Aiden and the moans and whimpers of some of the others did nothing but anger Beguile and firm her resolve to seek and find the answers that were needed to solve the dilemma that had befallen them.

"So, Aiden's gone.  Nothing can be done about that.  What we need to do now is use whatever reason and clues we have to figure out what is going on here."

FoamWeber

"Agreed." Foam (formerly known as Sofronia) said, nodding her head. "What do we know about the situation so far?"

That Girl Analise

"Well," Analise began, "We know we have killed one of our own, we know that we don't know who we are, and we know that we weren't always here." She thought for a moment... Was there anything else?

Zelric Miras

-It is a pity indeed- Leorobin shook his head and sighed, wondering what did the Fates had written for them. He raised his head when Analise spoke and nodded. -We also know that the responsible for Ganymede's demise is still amongst us...You know I'm quite uncomfortable fr the lack of having a way to refer to each other on a personal level...You may call me...- He looked around for any piece of inspiration and finally fixed his eyes on a cloak that rested on the back of a chair. It had some dust on it, but it seemed to be in good conditions, a golden lion marked the red fabric. -Leo? Hmm yes I think it will fit.- He walked towards it and dusted it brightly, trying the cloak around his shoulders.

Valerian

After discussing their strange situation for a time, the group adjourned once more for a night's rest.

The next day dawned sunny and beautiful -- but the sunlight shone on another loss.  Thanks to the Tricksters, another of their number was gone, all life fled from the mortal body.  And this time, the loss was a grievous one -- Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, their Seer, was now gone.

The remaining innocents would truly have to exercise their wits now.

• Aiden ~ Ares, God of War (lynched)
  • Alysanthia
  • Beguile's Mistress
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Geeklet ~ Athena, Goddess of Wisdom (removed by Tricksters)
  • Izu
  • Josietta
  • Kyrsa
  • Leorobin
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden sobs and hugs poor Geeklet's still beautiful body, then glares at Kyrsa, sure she had something to do with this

Kye

Kyrsa looks on in shock before sinking slowly to the ground and glare up at Eden in return.  "I had nothing to do with this, you're just guessing like the rest of us.  Why would I kill them?  What possible reason could I have?" 

Shaking her head slowly she glanced away.  "It would serve you right if I voted to lynch you, but I honestly don't think you had anything to do with this Eden.  A lot of people suspected Leorobin, perhaps he did have something to do with it after all..."

Alysanthia

Even though she had only talked to Geeklet once, Alysanthia felt remorse that the young woman was gone. Looking around she eyed those still around and one of them was the trickster...

Valerian

Current Voting:

Josietta (1) - Remiel
Kyrsa (1) - Eden
Leorobin (1) - Kyrsa
Moirae (1) - That Girl Analise
That Girl Analise (1) - Moirae
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Lord Mayerling (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
Saku (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Beguile's Mistress, FoamWeber, Izu, Josietta, Leorobin, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite, Saku, Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

That Girl Analise

Analise awoke the next morning to find another among their number dead. She wondered where (and with whom) the attacks would stop? She looked at her two second choices from yesterday -changing her answer would have been a good thing yesterday, it seems, so now was her chance "Perhaps the Moirae have something to do with this," she said simply. She hadn't much to go on, having known these people only a couple of days, so she was still taking a shot in the dark. Perhaps she would help to take out the right person today.

desert ashes

Slowly the three blonds emerged from whomever's 'abode' they had shared that evening, smoothing tousled curls and waves, one set of eyes flickered with amusement toward That Girl Analise.  "Truly," the three began at once, "We have had nothing to do with these wretched events.  We have only been watching, and getting to know those else here, trying to spot who has ill intentions and who does not.  Although most of our suspicions are with Josietta, for now we'll return the favor you have bestowed upon us.  Truth will set you free."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

That Girl Analise

Analise wanted to be angry, but she couldn't find a better reason to be; no need to waste her energy on this. For all they knew, Moirae was right, and it was Leorobin, but she failed to see the real help in voting for someone you suspected less.  Still, it was Moirae's prerogative. They were all just throwing things out here, no hard feelings.

Josietta

She looked up without thinking and smiled at Remiel. "hmm??"  She wasn't sure what he wanted but she had just sat there unable to wonder just who would be next. When the back and forth about Moirae and Ana went on she didn't know who to choose and just sighed some. "I'd have to say Moirae I suppose.. dunno why just yet."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (4) - That Girl Analise, Josietta, Beguile's Mistress, Xandi
Josietta (2) - Remiel, Moirae
Kyrsa (1) - Eden
Leorobin (1) - Kyrsa
Lord Mayerling (1) - Saku
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Izu, Leorobin, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

FoamWeber

"Remiel seems far too carefree about all of this," Foam decided.

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile had been tramping through the woods again and was on her way to bathe when the commotion around one of the huts caught her attention.  She approached and saw the body laying on the floor with Eden kneeling nearby sobbing.  Her hand was gentle as she pressed it on Eden's shoulder to offer comfort then looked around at those gathered there. 

"I have no certainty who is responsible for this tragedy but I must follow my instincts since that is all I have.  The Moirae are still suspect in my opinion.  If I'm wrong..."  A shrug expresses her concern.  It has always been that innocents are sacrificed in the search for truth.

Autumn52

Moirae was so beautiful. How could it be that she would be responsible for all of this trouble? Xandi couldn't understand why any of this was happening but since it seemed Moirae was suspicious to some of the others she would go along with the crowd this time and hope for the best.

desert ashes

Calmly the three blonds looked between Beguile's, Xandi and Josietta, their brows slowly lifting.  "We are not the tricksters, nor part of their ploys, but we do believe we have at least one or two within our sights.  It seems we have no choice but to follow true suspicions and we recast our vote to Josietta, in hopes a true villain will be unmasked.  Removing us will only remove another innocent from this gathering."

Then their eyes raised to the others.  "Please believe us.  We have harmed none and bear no ill will to any.  We are being played like a puppet, and if you vote with them, then you are only playing into the trickster's hands."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Saku

Saku had come to the decision that since they had been wrong about Leorobin, perhaps Leorobin had been right. He had been innocent after all and so she cast her vote on Lord Mayerling the one that Leorobin had thought guilty.
I'm back!

Remiel

Remiel listened to Beguile's Mistress attentively.  He had learned to respect her decisions; her instincts were almost always infallible when it came to ferreting out mischief-makers. 

"Nevertheless," he said, "I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.  Something tells me that the Moirae are innocent.  Call it a hunch.  I do not know if Josietta is behind all of this or not, but I have a feeling that voting for Moirae will be another mistake."

Saku

((I mean to say Aiden instead of Leorobin....))

So Saku cast her vote on Leorobin since that was the man Aiden had thought was somewhat suspicious.
I'm back!

Izu

Izu stayed quiet, listening to everyone's accusations. So Aiden has been innocent... and there was a death during the night? Athena? He shook his head and sighed. "Even if I'm still suspicious of Saku, I'll go with her logic this time... Leorobin..."

Valerian

Current Voting:

Leorobin (4) - Kyrsa, Saku, Izu, Eden
Josietta (3) - Remiel, Moirae, Lord Mayerling
Marguerite (1) - Alysanthia
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Lord Mayerling (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Leorobin, Marguerite

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden sees that hir vote, while what shi believes, isn't very tactical, so changes it to Leorobin

Marguerite

Marguerite looked at the voting, "It seems there are people who are starting to come up suspicious. I even had a few come to me and ask for a favor in voting their way which helps to determine who is at most risk among here. Are there any reason to vote for anyone here tonight?," she asked, trying to find a trickster rather than avenging anyone. She rather stop a trickster than to exact revenge for someone who looked suspicious to begin with and needed to tone down the testosterone. As for Geeklet, she was sad to see her go and pondered how much longer before another god fell.

Alysanthia

Tilting her head to the side slightly, Alysanthia tapped her chin as she thought. After hearing Marguerite talk, one part stuck out the most to her, not wanting to vote for anyone seemed unsettling somewhat to her.

Lord Mayerling

Mayerling took up the lyre and began to strum the first thoughts that came to mind.

Rock.
Paper.
Scissors.
Josietta.

That was all.

Nadir

Eden listens raptly then applauds with an awed expression

Zelric Miras

Leorobin frowned at the amount of votes cast on himself. He had been silent as he was carefully thjinking about on who to cast his vote, he wanted to hear who would vote on who before making his decision. "I won't voteto save myself, and I do not feel suspicious of Moirae. I cast my vote against Saku. Nothing personal, I just felt it...." He finishes and returns to his contemplation, wondering who could be the responsibles for the recent deads.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Leorobin (5) - Kyrsa, Saku, Izu, Eden, FoamWeber
Josietta (4) - Remiel, Moirae, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite
Marguerite (1) - Alysanthia
Saku (1) - Leorobin
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Lord Mayerling (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

"It seems I end up having to be the last one to vote even though I asked for reasons as to why either one might be a trickster," she asked, looking over her options and ponders how quickly some could vote for one but not the other. Looking at the scores, the only way to deal with it was through fate and for that she voted for Josietta to even out the the scores. She would see if any other of the three would keep their votes or change them depending on how much time before casting out another.

FoamWeber

Foam sighed. Apparently, no one other than her was convinced of Remiel's guilt. Reluctantly, she changed her vote to Leorobin.

Josietta

"I have often found in these situations trying to price your innocence is oft times seen as "she doth protest too much" and thus ends your untimely existence all the sooner. So I will only say that if I am killed I will be sure to enjoy my time in the lap if luxury above while you all continue to squabble and kill each other by 'eenie meenie"  rather than using the logical gifts that were bestowed upon us at birth to destroy these tricksters. I think Lord Mayerling, Moirae, and Mayhaps Remiel are all at fault but then again who am I?"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Zelric Miras

Leorobin frowned again, the count of votes certainly didn't favoured him. "I see the scales are inclined against me...A pitiful situation to be in." He stood and glanced around wondering if what Jossieta said had some sense in the way the votes had been cast. He finally decided he couldn't sway his suspicions on either Moirae or Jossieta..."Clouds of storm are nearing..." Hemused in a low voice before moving to one of the windows.

Saku

Saku took a look at the top three suspects. Leorobin, Moirae and Josietta. Due to the fact that the late Aiden had voted for Leorobin to be removed before and he had been lynched as a result seemed to make sense if Leorobin had been at fault. But then, so many other people thought Moirae and Josietta to be of suspicion as well. What was it about those two that was different from Leorobin?

"Can anyone explain why you think Moirae or Josietta are at fault? I cast my vote for Leorobin because of what Aiden had done earlier. But what of the two others? Why do you think they are suspicious?"
I'm back!

That Girl Analise

"For me," Analise said, "It's just mere guess work... I am slightly put off by the Moirae, and that is all the basis I have for my judgement... I wish there was another way, but..." she trailed off, unsure as to what else to add "Please, if any has compelling evidence, I pray you share it now. I'd hate to help send another innocent off" She looked to the rest.

Valerian

With no one else willing to change their vote, the decision was made, and Leorobin's spirit was set free to fly back up to Olympus.  But the remaining innocents had no reason to rejoice, for Leorobin had been in reality Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth, their Guardian.  Who could shield them from the Tricksters now?

• Alysanthia
  • Beguile's Mistress
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu
  • Josietta
  • Kyrsa
  • Leorobin ~ Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth (lynched)
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

Josi shook her head and looked away. She had tried to tell them her suspicions. She was almost envious of Leo to be up there now but there was work to be done here and she found a quiet place to settle in and rest for the evening. It was going to be a long night, and no one could protect them now.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Nadir

Eden winces, and bites hir lip looking around. "I'm going to go, barricade myself in my hut. G'night guys... hope you're all around tomorrow."

Saku

Things seemed to be getting more out of hand as time went by and Saku was distressed about the mistakes that had been made. She wondered if it would be possible not to vote at all and chewed on her lip. "If anyone has any suspicions as to who might be responsible for the deaths of the innocents from before, please let me know. I don't know what to think any longer and am afraid to vote for anyone due to the fear that they might be innocent. I do not want to hurt any more innocents. So please, let me know what I can do to help." She said and sighed to herself. "Until then, I will be locked up in my house. I don't want to become a target of the Tricksters if I stay out here."
I'm back!

Alysanthia

"But wouldn't it be safer to stay together? Separating would just make you easier targets." True it sounded like a good idea, but the thought of being alone when someone was out to get them sent a chill down her spine. Drawing her knees up to her chest Alysanthia stared sadly down at the floor.

Saku

Saku looked over at Alysanthia, thinking her words might be good. "Do you want to stay with me? That way we can look out for eachother." She suggested, hoping she wasn't about to end up dead tomorrow.
I'm back!

FoamWeber

Foam nodded. "I think I will stay. There is safety in numbers."

Valerian

Perhaps they should have all stayed together, for again, when dawn broke, they were one fewer in number.  Beguile's Mistress was dead, and the spirit of Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, was flown back to Olympus with the others.

The group gathered in the middle of the village, all looking at their neighbors warily.

• Alysanthia
  • Beguile's Mistress ~ Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (removed by Tricksters)
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu
  • Josietta
  • Kyrsa
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden touches BegMi's hair, mouth twisted down in misery. "I think... BegMi had voted for Moirae twice in a row, is it possible she took offence? And some hints I've been getting in private discussions hint that she carries some guilt. My heart says she is one of the wicked ones."

Izu

Izu shook his head as heard of Begu's death, grimacing and sighing. "This time I'll go with my initial guess - Saku."

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (3) - Eden, Kyrsa, Xandi
Eden (1) - Moirae
FoamWeber (1) - Remiel
Lord Mayerling (1) -  Saku
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Saku (1) - Izu
Alysanthia (0)
Izu (0)
Josietta (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Josietta, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite, That Girl Analise

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

"Hrm.  I think I would like to know why FoamWeber chose to break the tie for Leorobin.  I was perfectly content to leave their fates up to... well, the Fates."

Kye

"BeMi voted for Moirae more than once, and I can't bring myself to think that is a coincidence, though I suppose it still could be," Kyrsa said with a glance towards the other woman.  "I cast my vote on Moirae."

Autumn52

I agree with Kyrsa and Eden. Moirae does seem suspicious to me too. 

desert ashes

The three blonds shook their heads, looking pleadingly over those assembled.  "This is not us!  We are being framed.  We held nothing against the fallen and plotted no wrong against them.  We are innocent and are being framed."  Eyes glanced between the three who had voted for her, settled on Eden.  "We carry no guilt and find it interesting anyone would think we do, especially when we have never suggested otherwise.  Our concern is that we are being framed ... by you it seems."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

FoamWeber

"I should have stayed with my original accusation," Foam decided. "Remiel is the guilty one."

Saku

Lord Mayerling is suspect in my mind. Didn't Leorobin find him suspicious back in the past? He voted for him and he was innocent, so perhaps there was some truth in that.
I'm back!

Nadir

Eden casts Moirae a disgusted glance. "For what reason other than spite do you pick me? "

That Girl Analise

Analise was torn... Her suspicions lay now more than ever with the Moirae, given the evidence... but what if another innocent was lost? Or, worse, what if the Moirae was to blame and didn't get voted out? This would, indeed, be her second time voting for the trio, and feared for the worst in the night. "I will stand in my vote," she said, the words confident, but her voice a little shaky.

Alysanthia

Staring at shock at the fallen form of Beguile's Mistress, Alysanthia looked around at everyone. Looking away briefly she chewed on her bottom lip as she thought, true Beguile had voted for Moirae before but if it was the three then wouldn't have they attacked before the now gone Beguile could have gotten the second vote in? But then again Eden had gone off by herself that night, and what of the others that had kept to themselves... Shaking her head Alysanthia could feel a small headache starting to form.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (3) - Kyrsa, Xandi, That Girl Analise
Eden (1) - Moirae
FoamWeber (1) - Remiel
Josietta (1) - Eden
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Saku (1) - Izu
Alysanthia (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Josietta, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

desert ashes

Quote from: Eden on March 14, 2011, 11:18:09 PM
Eden casts Moirae a disgusted glance. "For what reason other than spite do you pick me? "

"Because we believe you're one of the three framing us."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Nadir

"All I did was look at the evidence, but listening to council, I'm going to change my vote it Josietta ."

desert ashes

"Evidence that is a pure fabrication," one of the three blonds said after nodding her head at Eden's change of vote.  Then their eyes swept to the others who hadn't yet voted.  "If we are lynched, we will be found innocent, and when that happens, look to those who have engineered this.  There you will find the tricksters."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Nadir

"My reason for changing is some more evidence suggesting you are being framed. But as you say, it could be pure fabrication."

Lord Mayerling

A new song came to the heart of Mayerling, and he had no choice but to give it voice.

Lo!
The truth has been
Revealed through the
Ears of the Hearer, the
Eyes of the Seer, the
Voice of the Speaker

Tis’ Josietta, the Trickster plain!

Autumn52

Xandi listened to all the words spoken by her brothers and sisters and she decided to change her voted based on one fact. Josietta had voted against Leo and he had been innocent.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Josietta (4) - Eden, Lord Mayerling, Xandi, Marguerite
Moirae (2) - Kyrsa, That Girl Analise
Eden (1) - Moirae
FoamWeber (1) - Remiel
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Saku (1) - Izu
Alysanthia (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Josietta

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

It is a rather rare sort of RP, but you're welcome to watch how it goes so you gain a little understanding of it.

Oh, the message vanished...

Marguerite

Marguerite had to vote for someone who she felt could be the culprit knowing that she had voted for many of her own innocent brethren. "I vote for Josietta and I hope I am wrong in choosing her."

Alysanthia

Looking up from her lap she mumbled softly "I'm sorry... Moirae."

desert ashes

"In the spirit of good will," the blonds cast a quick look to Eden, "and to stick with our original beliefs, we change our vote to Josietta."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Josietta

Josi looked to Miss Mar and frowned some but could do little to prove her innocence once again. She looked toward Moirae and motioned toward them. "I cannot make you all see your mistakes in choosing me, just as you all made a mistake in killing our guardian.. but I believe by letting Moirae continue on is everyone's undoing. But.. do as you will."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Current Voting:

Josietta (5) - Eden, Lord Mayerling, Xandi, Marguerite, Moirae
Moirae (4) - Kyrsa, That Girl Analise, Alysanthia, Josietta
FoamWeber (1) - Remiel
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Saku (1) - Izu
Alysanthia (0)
Eden (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Josietta's fate was decided.  Alas, her protestations of innocence were quite true: she was no Trickster, but Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love.  Her spirit flew up to their home on Olympus -- or at least whatever was left of it -- and the rest of the group was left no wiser as to who was behind all this.  They could only hope that the next day might bring some better fortune for them.

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Thunderbolt, and 6 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

The next day, the little group woke to a double tragedy.  The Tricksters had found one of the Lovers, it seemed, for two people lay lifeless in the morning light.  Lord Mayerling -- or rather, Apollo, God of the Sun -- lay dead of grief beside the murdered Remiel, the Cupid, God of Love.

Both souls were fled to Olympus, sadder but perhaps wiser.  But had the Tricksters already won?  Truly, the situation was growing dire.  No one could be sure of seeing another sunrise -- except, perhaps, the Tricksters themselves...

• Alysanthia
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu
  • Josietta ~ Aphrodite, Goddess of Love (lynched)
  • Kyrsa
  • Lord Mayerling ~ Apollo, God of the Sun (removed by Tricksters)
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel ~ Eros (Cupid), God of Love (removed by Tricksters)
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Thunderbolt, and 5 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden stares at the two corpses, looking rather lost. "Things are getting grim indeed... but I will hold to Remiel's plan. Today I vote for FoamWeber, who surely got wind of our schemes and thought to take out the kingpin."

That Girl Analise

Analise awoke the next morning only to look upon not one but two dead bodies. As bad as she felt for these two, she was honestly relieved that it wasn't her. She turned to the Moirae "I'm not sure I was mistaken in the past or not. It could be you are not the murderers, or it could be just that you are smart enough not to attack after you were called out. Either way, I'd like to make my apologies. I vote only out of fear. I just wish this wasn't happening..." she turned to the rest of the group. "I'd like to reserve judgment for now... I'd like to hear the reasoning of others before casting my own vote."

Izu

Izu looked at those around him, feeling how his heart broke in his chest. "Two more? Lovers?... Never saw those two as gays..." >o>
"I think this time I'll cast my vote on Eden."

Valerian

Current Voting:

Eden (3) - Izu, Moirae, FoamWeber
FoamWeber (1) - Eden
Moirae (1) - Xandi
Alysanthia (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Kyrsa, Marguerite, Saku, That Girl Analise

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Josietta was convinced that Moirae was guilty so I will vote for Moirae.

desert ashes

The three blonds heavily sighed, glanced down at those who had been two of their few allies.

"We vote for Eden."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

FoamWeber

Foam nodded. "I vote for Eden as well," she said.

That Girl Analise

"I would not like to vote blindly as before... Could anyone possibly give me the reasons behind their voting?" Analise asked, hoping to gain some insight.

Nadir

"My choice has to do with a private conversation I had with Remiel. He said he had a source - though who that is has passed with his death. I suspect the reasoning behind my being choosing is because I have voted first constantly." Shi shakes hir head. 

Alysanthia

With a sad look on her face, Alysanthia glanced over at Moirae.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (5) - Xandi, Alysanthia, Marguerite, Eden, Saku
Alysanthia (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Kyrsa, That Girl Analise

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

I must say that it was quick to see others go after Eden. I vote for Moirae for she has not tried to sway my vote and perhaps she might be the one who took Geeklet from us.

Nadir

Saku

"I think this time I will cast my vote on Moirae since what Xandi said makes sense." Saku said, hoping that this time they would do away with one of those tricksters. They shouldn't have been called tricksters but murderers. How could they take out someone as nice as Remiel? Not to mention his lover! She didn't admit it but she did have a fondness for two men being together and she would not have wanted them to die such a horrible death. Hopefully if Moirae turned out to be a trickster they would prevent future deaths like that.
I'm back!

desert ashes

Softly the blonds sighed and merely shrugged their shoulders.  They were innocent... and that would be seen. 

"We have likely trusted one of you wrongly."  The blonds looked to Marguerite.  "In fact, we are feeling more and more sure of that, but our suspicions still remain with Eden."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

That Girl Analise

There were only two left to vote... she'd have to make the decision soon, and the only compelling evidence was against those she apologized to not so long ago. She looked over to the Moirae "I'm so, so, sorry. I want to believe your innocence, but..." she trailed off, motioning to the others before casting her eyes away. "I'm sorry."

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (6) - Xandi, Alysanthia, Marguerite, Eden, Saku, That Girl Analise
Alysanthia (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Kyrsa

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kye

Kyrsa found it ironic that everyone would choose to vote for the Moirae now, but she could only hope that her suspicious were not misplaced.  "Moirae..."

desert ashes

Calmly the Moirae looked around at all of those at voted for the three blonds, and then to those who had not.  "Look closely at these affairs.  Those who are innocent will regret this.  Those who are not will celebrate their private victory knowing they have slain one more innocent.  Do not doubt my words... your end come with them."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Valerian

Final Voting:

Moirae (7) - Xandi, Alysanthia, Marguerite, Eden, Saku, That Girl Analise, Kyrsa
Alysanthia (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

At last the group began to seem more certain of who among them might be causing this mischief.  Alas, it was a false certainty, for Moirae was in fact Demeter, the Goddess of the Harvest, and innocent of any trickery.  Her essence flew back to Olympus, leaving the remaining few innocents to bemoan their tragic mistake.  Hearts were heavy, with only the Tricksters rejoicing.

• Alysanthia
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu
  • Kyrsa
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae ~ Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest (lynched)
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Thunderbolt, and 4 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

Few slept well that night.  It seemed an unwise thing to do.  But eventually eyes closed, and the Tricksters went back to their mischief.  The next morning, those remaining would find Xandi lying cold and still, the spirit of Hebe, the Goddess of Youth, having joined the others in their Olympian home.

But someone else had also been out prowling that night.  Thanks to the Alchemist, one of the Tricksters was also gone.  Eden had been fooling them all, it seemed, and shi was now revealed as Hades, the God of the Underworld.

Hades would not perhaps find a very warm welcome waiting in Olympus...

• Alysanthia
  • Eden ~ Hades, God of the Underworld (removed by Alchemist)
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu
  • Kyrsa
  • Marguerite
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi ~ Hebe, Goddess of Youth (removed by Tricksters)

There are 2 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Thunderbolt, and 3 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Izu

"One down, two more to go." Izu mumbled under his nose with a smile, but his smile quickly disappeared when he heard about the poor innocent Xandi, a frown appearing upon his face. "I believe this time That Girl Analise is to be blamed."

Valerian

Current Voting:

That Girl Analise (1) - Izu
Alysanthia (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, FoamWeber, Kyrsa, Marguerite, Saku, That Girl Analise

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kye

Kyrsa was shocked that Eden had been Hades, it made her completely rethink her suspicions on who might be a Trickster.  "Thinking back on how everyone has voted in the past I can't help but wonder if Izu is as innocent as I had originally thought..."

Izu

"I have voted only once against someone who was lynched. A big mistake. But That Girl has voted three times out of four against our innocent lost gods and goddesses."

Kye

"I simply was referring to the fact that you voted with Eden on more than one occasion..." Kyrsa said with a slight shrug, though as she turned away she began to consider Izu's words more seriously.  With so few of them left they could not afford to make another mistake.

That Girl Analise

Tears came to her eyes when she saw that two more were dead -Eden, someone she had trusted, turned out to be one of the tricksters. The second disturbed her most of all -she should have gone with the whim that the Moirae was, in fact, innocent. Why did she have to trust and listen to the poisoned words of Eden? And now she was being accused? "It is not I," Analise said, "But one thing the Moirae said sticks with me, aside from the three's collective suspicion of Eden. In light of some of her last words, I would like to cast my vote upon Marguerite. There was, it seemed, a betrayal there... I wonder if there is something we don't know about her?" Analise wiped her tears. She needed to stay strong.

Alysanthia

Handing That Girl Analise a tissue to dry her eyes with, Alysanthia gave a small nod of her head, she had her suspicions about Marguerite not to long ago. "I might have to agree with you on that Analise, something does off about what the Moirae said..."

Valerian

Current Voting:

That Girl Analise (4) - Izu, Marguerite, FoamWeber, Kyrsa
Marguerite (2) - That Girl Analise, Alysanthia
Izu (0)
Alysanthia (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote:  Saku

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

"Do you really think I am the trickster? I am Zeus and the reason Eden could not kill me was the fact, if I died, one the tricksters would fall at my hand. Eden always assumed it was Moirae but looking at the two of you and past votes, I can see it is That Girl Analise. I can see one of you is trying to take me down but I rather die during the night to take down one of you tricksters. You took many precious people from me and you will pay." Marguerite pointed her finger at the two who were quick to look at her when they voted for Moirae themselves. She never spoke to the two but Eden could have been in cahoots with them.

Izu

"I voted with Eden only once. That Girl Analise voted with Eden either two or three times - not sure, but they both have 3 out of 4 votes against people who died. I am the Alchemist who found out Eden's true personality. I was the one who murdered hir before shi got another one of us. My other suspect was Xandi, but she died and proved to be a true Goddess! And watching the previous votes I do believe that Analise's last comrade is Alysanthia! So listen to me, my friends. They are the last ones who murdered so many of us! Though Kyrsa looks suspicious too... "

FoamWeber

Foam stared hard at That Girl Analise. Her tears seemed faked, especially after all of the deaths that had happened already. She nodded to herself. "I agree," she stated. "I think that That Girl Analise is the guilty one."

Kye

"I look suspicious?  I'm innocent of any crime, but I will trust your word on this and hope that I'm not being misled.  I change my vote to That Girl Analise..." she said with a sigh.

Saku

Saku looked back and forth as the accusations came flying all over the place. Some made sense and others didn't but one thing was for certain. It seemed as if That Girl Analise was the suspicious one. Their numbers were diminishing though and she hoped that they were all right about this particular female. For otherwise they would have killed one of their own numbers once more.
I'm back!

Valerian

Final Voting:

That Girl Analise (5) - Izu, Marguerite, FoamWeber, Kyrsa, Saku
Marguerite (2) - That Girl Analise, Alysanthia

Izu (0)
Alysanthia (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Saku (0)

This time, the group was right to be more certain.  As sentence was pronounced and carried out, That Girl Analise was revealed to be a Trickster -- namely Poseidon, the God of the Sea.

Another spirit flew back up to Olympus, doubtless to receive another warm welcome...

• Alysanthia
  • Eden ~ Hades, God of the Underworld (Trickster, removed by Alchemist)
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu
  • Kyrsa
  • Marguerite
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise ~ Poseidon, God of the Sea (Trickster, lynched)

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Alchemist, 1 Thunderbolt, and 3 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Izu

Marguerite

Marguerite gives a hip bump to Izu and smiles, "You were right and it looks like if I am taken, I will take out the last trickster and I will go by your voting methods Izu."

Valerian

Alas, Izu's wise choice proved a double-edged sword.  The next morning, a lifeless husk lay in his place, the essence of Dionysus, God of Wine and Revelry, having flown back to Olympus to join his comrades.

It was clear that the last Trickster would not go easily, and they must all still be on their guard, however heartened some of them might be at their recent change of fortune.

• Alysanthia
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu ~ Dionysus, God of Wine and Revelry (removed by Tricksters)
  • Kyrsa
  • Marguerite
  • Saku

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 3 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

"I vote for Alysanthia. She was in cahoots with Ana and Eden. Just look at the way she has voted and for her to take Izu hurts but I will avenge Izu!," she roared, shaking her head at Alysanthia.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Alysanthia (1) - Marguerite
FoamWeber (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote:  Alysanthia, FoamWeber, Kyrsa, Saku

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Saku

Saku was glad that a trickster had been eliminated, it meant the rest of them would sleep easier knowing that. News of Izu's death had been horrifying and she wished she could have saved him from such a fate. Upon hearing Marguerite's words, she nodded and placed her vote with Alysanthia as well. For surely since Izu had thought Alysanthia was the last remaining trickster, he was right.
I'm back!

Valerian

Current Voting:

Alysanthia (2) - Marguerite, Saku
FoamWeber (1) - Alysanthia
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: FoamWeber, Kyrsa

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Alysanthia

She simply just shook her head, not afraid of Marguerite's fury "your vote would be misplaced. I was tricked by them just like all of you! I am sadden to see Izu gone for no one deserves to be taken out in such a way."  Brushing her hair out of her face, Alysanthia looked at the remaining few wondering why they would single her out since they too had been tricked like her. Sighing sadly she just sat there "but a vote must be cast...And I feel as if the rope is already around my neck, but if I am to go who will you put the blame on then?"

Looking out the window she mumbled under her breath the name "FoamWeber".

Marguerite

"Why did you not change your vote then? What reasons did you have? Nothing," she whispered, shaking her head.

FoamWeber

Foam shook her head. "Alysanthia, I'm not the trickster. I think you might be, though,"

Kye

Kyrsa was still unsure, glancing back and forth between the two who were being voted upon.  "I don't think that Alysanthia had anything to do with this.  Perhaps she's right and FoamWeber is one of the tricksters..."

Valerian

Final Voting:

Alysanthia (3) - Marguerite, Saku, FoamWeber

FoamWeber (2) - Alysanthia, Kyrsa
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)

By the narrowest of margins, the choice was made.  But Alysanthia was no Trickster -- she was in reality Hera, Queen of the Gods.  Now, like the others in Olympus, she could only sit and watch the rest of the game play out.  Would the last, lone Trickster triumph after all?

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 2 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

There was no good news the next morning, of course.  In the night, Kyrsa had fallen, and Eos, Goddess of the Dawn, was sent back up to rejoin those in Olympus.  It was becoming quite a party up there.

The last Trickster seemed to be regaining the upper hand.  What would happen next?

• Alysanthia ~ Hera, Queen of the Gods (lynched)
  • FoamWeber
  • Izu ~ Dionysus, God of Wine and Revelry (removed by Tricksters)
  • Kyrsa ~ Eos, Goddess of the Dawn (removed by Tricksters)
  • Marguerite
  • Saku

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 1 Deity.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

Seeing Kyrsa had fallen, Marguerite looked at the last two people left. She knew she could not be killed because of her rightful place as Zeus. Those who tried to take her down would fall alongside with her thus revealing them as a trickster. Now she had to see which one was the right individual to be taken out. Marguerite looked at past voting and noticed a pattern, "While I thought Foam might be the trickster. Saku, you always avoided voting for Ana or for Eden. At least you waited with bated breath. I only hope this will end the tricksters reign of terror."

Valerian

Current Voting:

Saku (2) - Marguerite, FoamWeber
FoamWeber (0)
Marguerite (0)

Yet to vote:  Saku

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 1 Deity.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

FoamWeber

Foam wasn't sure who she could trust. Who should she vote for? If she was wrong, the consequences would be dire. Well, Foam decided, one of them had to be a trickster. "I agree. Saku, I think you are the remaining Trickster."

Saku

Saku sighed to herself and shook her head. It had been a good run and fun while it had lasted. Of course she was the last trickster and there was no way to get the blame off of her. Instead of being lynched, she decided to simply release her spirit and fly back to whence she had come from. It didn't matter if she was punished for her failure because she liked punishment. And so she cast her vote on Marguerite for betraying her and casting the blame on her. And to set the record straight, she had never avoided voting for Ana or Eden, she had simply been selective in her choices. When it came down to it she didn't think she had done anything that would have made anyone suspicious.

There was always a next time and that next time Marguerite would pay... along with FoamWeber...
I'm back!

Marguerite

"You may not have selected either one but Foam did vote for those two. Why would he put someone who is cahoots with him on the line? Oh Saku, how could you have gone to the other side and taken people who we love out? I am only safe because you know your lovely behind will fall with me." Marguerite placed a hand over her face, "You were good, but the voting showed your true colors."

Valerian

Final Voting:

Saku (2) - Marguerite, FoamWeber
Marguerite (1) - Saku
FoamWeber (0)

Saku, trying to cheat the others of the satisfaction of eliminating her, fled back up to Olympus, to the dubious welcome awaiting there.  For she was indeed the last Trickster, Hephaestus, God of Fire, now revealed as one of the trio that had caused such mischief.

But perhaps those parting words were right; that there would be another time.  For somewhere, Loki was watching, and laughing....

There are 0 Tricksters, 1 Thunderbolt, and 1 Deity.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

"Damn and I really wanted to see her pretty neck hang."

FoamWeber

"At least we're safe now though, right?" Foam asked.