Miskatonic University - Sorority of Magic

Started by Crash, October 30, 2016, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Occult Historians would use books and artifacts to cast spells.

Sure Riley and Isabelle could have a thing. 

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Sally Aces

Yay! So she'd use spell books and scrolls rather then esoteric particles and mystic-scientific formulas to cast magic. Me likee...

Sally Aces

Also, Crash, you need to point the Accepted Characters link in the first post here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258039.0

Currently it's pointing back to the top of this thread

Crash

Yep that's pretty much how she would do it.

Link fixed!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Marie Reynolds

So this looks like a fun idea. I have a few questions though.   If one wanted to play a New type but wanted to be a student that studies Para-psychology  Also would you rule Empathy as a separate power or would it be classified as Telepathy but just able to pick up on emotions? The Idea behind the character is since she is a New type she was "Chosen to enroll" To help keep the rest of the girls in the Sorority Also I would probably but this character as a Sophomore. Crash Would it be okay to PM you some other questions about my  potential character?

Crash

Marie - I would say have her Concept be Sensative Para-Psychology Student and list her Area of Study as Newtype.  I am not sure what you meant by "Chosen to enroll" to keep the rest of the sorority."

It seems your thought was dropped or autocorrect did you wrong.

No girls are forced to join the sorority and no one is chosen to keep the girls in line.  That is Juliette's job as senior girl and sorority president.

You can always pm me questions.

And welcome pdragon!  Character accepted.

Marie Reynolds

Sorry that was meant to be Chosen to  join the University.

Sally Aces

Hi Maire, hey PD, welcome to the game. Feel free to drop me a line re: connections

Marie Reynolds

Hi Sally and Thanks, Well about ties just need to work out some other details with Crash and I would love to hash that out with you. That is of course if that was directed at me.

Sally Aces

It was, Marie, as well as being an open invitation to anyone else :)

Good luck on the character

Crash

Crash

We will need a few more players to make this viable.  I know we have a few lurkers here and there.  If you are working on a character or have questions let me know.

Sally Aces

We have cookies... and hot chocolate... and don't bite... hard.

So please, "Warriors... come out to play-yyy-aaaayyyy"

Idlewyld

I should have a character up and out to Crash in a day or so, maybe sooner.

Crash

Crash

Crash

Marie Reynolds

Congratulations Elvenkitten for getting accepted. Welcome to the Party Idlewyld!

Crash

Sally Aces

Repeat after me, Dhi.

"One of us... One of us... One of us... "

Dhi