Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Aaaahhhggggggglllllllluuuuuggggllllll!

You're both banned!

Stone

Nice bucket. *snickers*

You're banned for exploding the screen with that monstrosity!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Hahaha! Bans both of you.

Stone for the off forum dripping.

Mischief for closing your eyes when the ban juice hit you.

That is all.

Stone

Banned for passing judgement without a fair trial! That is not goddamn all. Balls.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

O.o balls.......

Bans for something and goes to investigate

Stone

Quote from: najlah on October 05, 2011, 01:03:01 PM
O.o balls.......

Bans for something and goes to investigate

Banned for investigating instead of diving in!

MiaFire

Banned...I have no reason since you said goodnight like I asked but this is the ban thread :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for ignoring good intentions!

MiaFire

Banned for banning when I'm following thread rules! :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not giving us pie!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Izzy1337

Banned for making me want pie all of a sudden.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned.. with a gift! *plops a big, juicy blueberry pie in the adorable Izzy's face.. then shakes can.. sprays whipped cream all over to make sure her sweet tooth is properly satiated* :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

*giggles as she takes a pie and whipped cream to the face, then mumbles through a mouthful of blueberries*

Banned because you're not helping me clean this mess up yet!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned.. Mess? Mess, shmess.. come on! Let's get this place saturated! Wall to wall blue goo! :P *takes dollop of blueberry to reapply to an ear* Sorry, I missed a spot. :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Banned and handed a mop and bucket to help Izzy.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Banned *while nearly choking on his quad-mocha-with-a-shot-of-blueberry* You what? *holds up hand, seeing mop act in strange magnetic manner, shooting across room to slap against wall* See? Not my fault.. cleaning implements are simply.. repelled by me. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not allowing me to be helped.

*swipes some blueberry filling and flings it at Mordred*

Mordred

*glances at mop* You heard her.. be gone!
*glances at Izzy as blueberry filling slape me upside my 'ead* Wait.. you meant me? Seriously? :P

Banned for wanting to clean this place up.. it's wonderful in here, doncha think? :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Banned for thinking you could be the Sorcerer's Apprentice and make the mop work on it's own.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Twilightfiredragon

banned for not supporting the idealistic enterprises of wizards and witches who are to lazy to clean

Alex Young

Banned for eating the Princess you were supposed to protect.
O/O

LateNightKiss

Banned for not protecting her yourself!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Izzy1337

Banned for expecting a newbie to protect the Princess.

Belle33

Banned for implying a newbie couldn't protect a princess.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Izzy1337

Banned for not giving the Princess the experienced guardian she needs. :P