Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Autumn52

Oh my that gets a 10....

An angel on his knees screams to my inner goddess
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DeadCell

I gotta give you a 10 Xandi, avatar is aaaaawesome :)

Or Demoness?

Alhanna

9. Love the lighting, the wings, everything. Just wish it were bigger!

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

WillowPup

scribus1000

9.5--I like that collar and her outfit...but I want to see her face, or at least her lips.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

inflatetress

DeadCell

I do like blondes :) I shal give you a 7 :)

Beautiful Mystery

9 I stillwish I could see it in color.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

TheLegionary

10, even though there is no mystery in the avatar above!

DeadCell

I do like your avatar quite a bit, I shall give you an 8 :)

Dimir

9: Perfect example of a dark, realistic angel.
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Verasaille

An interesting picture, though I had to squint and get close to see what it was. I give it a 7.

In other thoughts, ever go through these after people have changed their avatar and it makes no sense whatsoever?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

scribus1000

Quote from: Verasaille on February 22, 2015, 11:46:49 PM
An interesting picture, though I had to squint and get close to see what it was. I give it a 7.

In other thoughts, ever go through these after people have changed their avatar and it makes no sense whatsoever?

9, I like her hair! :)

And yes, I do that a lot and get a laugh from it-- "She's beautiful, I give her a 10!" *The post being referred to has an image of Darth Vader, or some kind of not-human person*
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Eranil Morathim

Rhedyn

WillowPup

10 for Rhedyn! :D Have always loved the colours in your pic, wish I had the right hair to fiddle with it like that! XD

Verasaille

6, cutting off the face leaves it looking kind of lacking.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Greenwoodtree

8 - she is intriguing, but hiding as well.
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Let's only say what our Hearts desire.
~Rumi

My Requests:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243061.0
My Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224775.0
My Preferences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56044

Alhanna

Um... I have to squint to see.... Just for general composition, at least 7. But wish I could see the bigger size!

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

abandoneddolly

inflatetress

Eeeeeeeeck!  Scary but cool. I'm totally confused cause it looks great but I kinda never wanna see it again?  8 ???

King Serperior

She looks quite happy, so that garners an 8.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.