Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" humour me could a kiss give you a voice?"

Rp girl

She made that noise again the humming click. She shook her head sadly and wrote "oh I wish. Sadly no my voice is a dolphins voice... at least it makes a good party trick."

Lawshenk

" ok " he thought for a moment " do you converse with them?"

Rp girl

She looked to him and waves her hand. She wrote slowly"more or less. Its complicated I would have to show you." She wrote the words slowly in thought thinking of how to explain it. She couldnt find a way.

Lawshenk

" maybe later, I have requested the cameras be moved and harddisk be blanked by the way" he hugged her " back to work now Missy "

Rp girl

She looked to him confused "what do you mean? Why moved and blancked?" She relized after writing why. She crossed it out and rolled her eyes. "Right stupid question." She said and left the soft padding sound of bare feet sounded in that place she never wore shoes. She was on tiled floors most of the time.

Lawshenk

A few hours later every one had left he walked up to her " well Hanna I'm going unless you want to talk "

Rp girl

She looked to him and tilted her head she was about to continue where she left off last night. She picked up her pad and wrote "I don't have much to say really. A thank you is the best I have. You know for not pushing me away. But if you have something you want to say I am happy to listen" she wrote left the pad with him sliping into the water. Her legs fused into her tail. She whistled and a dolphin swam close to her almost looked like she it was trying to hug her. She wanted to try something. She swam t nick and took his hand and whistled again for the dolphin it followed and she placed his hand on its head. This was an idea she wanted to try. She doupted it would work.

Lawshenk

He was in owe at her transformation smiled at the dolphin " ok well I should be off I have to go thanks both of you!"

He left and the next day he was not him self he was clearly angry and annoyed, he is sitting in his office with whisky.

Rp girl

She looked at him a little confused as he left. She let it be thiugh and retuned to the dolphin focusing on what clicks and hums make the dolphin react.

Lawshenk

He walked to side of the tank and cried " she has gone Marry has left me !" He had forgotten she was near the tank and could hear him

Rp girl

She heard that and her face dropped mostly in confusion mary? His wife? She was his wife right? Maybe girl friend... she climed out of the tank and a wet slap of her lower half sounded the air. She looked o him down the stairs worried. She whistled a high pitched whistle to get his attentiontion her tail dripping on the tiles.

Lawshenk

He looked at " so you can hear through glass can you " he starts to climb up the ladder to be next to her and to hug her him being the one that needed it this time.

Rp girl

She nodded and hugged him her body was socked with water. She made the hug rather soggy. She looked to him softly and gave a small low hum. There was no explenation needed. She felt bad for him.

Lawshenk

" she is having my child too" he wailed " that's the killer blow all I ever wanted was a child " he cried some more, before seemingly reaslising something  " I am so sorry this is so wrong I shouldn't be telling you this "

Rp girl

She looked to him confused. How was it wrong? She was helping givimg him a shoulder to cry. She shook her head and hugged him in comfort. She felt bad for him. She couldnt help she was driping wet so her legs couldn't form andshe needed her legs to get her pad and pencil.

Lawshenk

He sighed " I'm holding you up aren't you have important things to do I wish we could talk but can't so I'll leave you to it."

He went to walk off but a dolphin popped it's head out off the water and called him over it had a shell in it's mouth

He looked surprised

Rp girl

She smiled to him an nodded he was holding her up litteraly. When he pulled away she fell most ungracefully. A soft slap sounds the air she huffed and looked to him hurt. Wrong kind of holding up. She made a loud click sound the air shebwas trying to call him back but it wasnt working. She smiled as the dolphin poped up. With a shell even hanna was suprized by the shell. Mostly because she didn't know where it came from.

Lawshenk

He takes the shell and glows a little he looked at Hanna " what is this ? " He showed it her

// He can now whilst holding the shell understand her clicks

Rp girl

Hanna gave a small click unsure her self she didnt touch it she looked to it in his hand and hummed "not a single clue" she muttered to her self blinking crawling to her pad an pencile un knowing to the fact he can hear her.

Lawshenk

" Hanna?" He looked at " did that click mean not a single clue? Because I think I might have one if it is "

Rp girl

She looked to him wide eyed and slightly dumbfounded and nodded softly eyeing the shell. Then looked to the dolphin in question. She seemed to have a moment of mother hood going to it and speaking "what else are you hiding?"

Lawshenk

It nodded and swam off he stared at her " I need to think this through we can talk normally it's amazing but a little scary"

Rp girl

She looked to it and sighed a little looking to him going to the pan it was almost instinct for her. She stoped and looked to him again "yeah no kidding it feels so strange talking to."

Lawshenk

" I should not have put this all on you you go talk to the dolphin see what you can find I'm going to my office to cry " he leaves the shell

\\ maybe if she is holding the shell she can direct who hears her or something I don't want to affect your character to much,