History and Tea. F plays M and F. Craving Historical RP

Started by Aurora Borealis, January 08, 2013, 06:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Welcome, it seems that you are looking for what I am looking for as well, perhaps?

I am known as AnjelRocker and I am 27 years old and living in Northern Alberta. Moose galore and Northern Lights. I also like a good cup of tea. Darjeeling is the preferred tea but I can make do with English Breakfast. 

I love to write like many of you do... you can look at my previous posts to see my skill level if you wish to... I sometimes use pictures but prefer to let you imagine the image of my characters. 

I love romance, time travel and historical role plays with some magic and folklore. I also have some kinks... Nothing too gruesome but... I like a little bit of Non-Con. (Love it, actually but we do not have to go that far.) I also like plain Vanilla as well... I have a wide range of tastes. 

I play males and females and I only double if you are a female writer. I like playing females and males, so... this is my way of getting my cake and eating it too. If you don't play a male for whatever reason. We will not work together. I sometimes like to be the Spoiled Princess as well as an Arrogant Rogue of a man. (Not always those sorts of characters... I have more variety then that.) I also love sexual tension and plot over smut...

Currently Craving: I am craving the Guardians of the Galaxy roleplay, a good Frozen roleplay or a something with Time Travel and History. WWII? Maybe the Civil War?

ONWARD TO THE PLOTS AND IDEAS!

Here are some stories that I would love to do perhaps?:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kingdom of Cards.

Princess Louise is the Regent of the Hearts Kingdom, one of the four kingdoms of the land. With a sick mother, the Queen and a matriarchy to continue... she is being offered marriage from the three other kingdoms. It does not help that the Kingdom of the Spades is raising in power with a tyrant King working on the backs of slaves. Numerous of the slaves escaping to her own country along with one Prince. He wants to overthrow his older brother with his supporters, a civil war is the first thing on his mind but with the help of the powerful neighbour, he might be able to take his rightful place. However. little does Louise know that people in her own country are set to kill her mother and overthrow the very serious Regent.

There's Louise and her younger sister (Sofia) to roleplay. I play Louise, but I will double in this one for the ladies. The two sisters are fighting for the crown... There is also a lot that can happen in this roleplay like an overthrow of her Kingdom by the Prince...

(No, I did not get this idea from Frozen. I have had this one for years.)

Revenge is so very sweet.

The idea is that in a Regency, Victorian or Edwardian settings... A man is a former footman or servant to a prominent family. He ends up having an affair with the daughter but she snubs him when he wants her to marry him. He goes to seek his fortune in industrial or something of the sort and does really well. Now, years later... he is very well off and her family is on the brink of financial ruin. I like the idea of him toying with her... a battle of the wills since she is bound to be a prideful person of society status. Perhaps the family is so penniless that she has to become a governess for his daughter? (He could be married or widowed?)

Sympathy for the Fallen.

This could be any era but the idea is that a woman was once a lady of the night or a courtesan or a mistress to a powerful man. She has escaped her past life but it is coming back to haunt her... She could have moved away... oh, yeah... Romance. I would like to do this as a story in the Old West between a gunslinger and an former mistress or high end lady of a brothel turned hotel manager or something respectable. A soiled dove running away from her dark past... the same for the gunslinger?

Time Travel Plot - Craving!!!

I want to do a time travel story to after the Civil War, I don't care where. (West Virginia?) I want to do a romance with a time traveler and a veteran of the Civil War. I can play either male or female but I expect to double. I have done this roleplay before but I want to redo it one way or another...

I could do a time travel plot in any time period if you have a favourite.

Ninja Plot

I like the idea of a kunoichi on a mission to kill an official and it accidentally caught. This one could have Non-Con or Bondage but there is so much more that it could become... PM about this one.

1920's Automobile Racing.

A man returns from war in France and takes up a new life to escape from the horrors of the 'Lost Generation'. There is money, fame, glory and ladies in short dresses but... can he really escape his past?

Ghosting...

I like the idea of a young woman going on a ghost tour only to get an unexpected visitor following her home. She could look like a former love of his past?

War of 1812

I would like to do a romance between a British(Canadian) and an America... I don't know how but... plot it out in the PMs.

Historical Lesbian Relationship

I would like to explore this idea of a more manly/tomboyish sort of woman entangling a younger or more feminine woman who is perhaps more innocent. Could be in the Victorian Age or even sooner? They act as friends or one becomes the other's companion...?

Fille du Roi.

I would love to do a roleplay based on the History of New France. (Quebec.) Google that term to learn more... seriously, I would love a romance about this.

Guardians of the Galaxy

I would like to do the love story of Peter's Parents. Meredith Quill and Emperor Jason. (We can change the names if you want but OMG... YES YES YES!)

Pairings for other stories in different settings

Any Era
Hades/Persephone (Perhaps a modern twist?) CRAVING!
Demon/Human
Slave/Master
Time Traveller/Person from the Past, Present or Future.
Vampire Male x Human
Vampire Female x Human
Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire (Warning: My Vampires are REAL vampires, not this frou frou Twilight shit.)

Roman Era
Roman Senator x Slave
Roman Gladiator x Wife/Daughter of Owner

'Dark Ages or Middle Ages'
Viking Man or Woman x Celtic Man or Woman
Norman Man x Irish Lady
Norman Lady x Irish Man
Scottish Laird x English Lady
Scottish Lady x English Lord
High Ranking Man x Bondslave Woman
High Ranking Man x Gypsy / Irish Traveller
High Ranking Woman x Servant
High Ranking Woman x Bondslave Man
Blacksmith/ Working Class Man x Daughter of the Presiding Lord

Georgian Era
Duke x Commoner
Earl x Commoner
Lady x Commoner
Lord x Commoner
Duke x Arranged Bride
Earl x Arranged Bride
Courtesan x High Ranking Nobleman
Married Man x Woman Married to Another Man
Married Man x Widow / Unmarried Woman
Pirate x Lady
Pirate x Governor’s Daughter

1770's to 1820's (ish)
Male English Spy x Captured Female French Spy
American Male x English Lady (If we could do this in a War of 1812 setting. LOVE!)
English Man x American Woman (Ditto.)
High Ranking Man x Widowed Woman
High Ranking Man x Commoner
High Ranking Woman x Commoner
Married Man x Unmarried Woman
Duke x Arranged Bride
Earl x Arranged Bride

Victorian Era
American x British Lady
American Woman x British Lord
Courtesan x High Born Lord
High Born Man x Commoner
High Born Lady x Commoner
High Born Man x Arranged Bride
Widow x Widower
Married Man x Unmarried Woman

1901 to Present
Single Mom x Single Dad
Single Dad x Nanny
Single Mom x Guy Next Door
Millionaire Man x Mistress
Widow x Widower
Bartender x Regular Customer
Abusive Boyfriend / Husband x Abused Girlfriend / Wife
Rich Guy x Working-Class Girl
Heiress x Working-Class Guy
Bodyguard x Heiress / Fictional Princess / Celebrity / Fictional Celebrity

Twisted Faerie Tales and Literature
Beauty and the Beast* (Always love this...)
Little Red Riding Hood
Donkey Skin
Little Mermaid
Alice in Wonderland

Historical settings that role plays could take place in.
Time Travel!!! (Time Travel to any below, really...)
War of 1812 from the British or American viewpoint. (Please, seriously...)
1920's Jazz Age.
Age of Colonization of the Americas. (New France.) 
Regency Era (Jane Austen)
Victorian Era
Georgian Era
Dark Ages (Vikings, Saxons, Normans, Goths, Vandals...)
Medieval
Ancient Civilizations
Tudor
WWI
WWII
Edwardian Era (Think Titanic.)
Western
Civil War
French Revolution 
Napoleonic Wars

Any ideas that you wish to do?

I do Modern, Past and Future. (I am open to ideas from you!)

Send me a PM. Don't put a message in this thread... please.

Ryguy121

I think I am up for just about all your ideas

Namorone

I love it all, especially the rather lovely mythos you have set out for the kingdom of cards story. I am a lover of time travel and all things fantastic in nature, but the 1920s and Kingdom of Cards ideas speak to me the most. If you are interested, I would be most honored to roleplay with you.
“A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.”
― Bill Watterson

Ryguy121

I'd have to say Either your demon/human, just out of pure curiousity, or the War of 1812 one. Though I am up for your favourite, just tell me which to prepare for.

Ryguy121

The demon/human scenario looks cool, as for the battles; I am not familiar with them, no, I will do research on them though if those are your favourites.

MrBubbles

So... When you say Time Travel, do you mean both characters are from that time period, or one character goes back in time to see the sights and taste the local flavors?

Orpheus

I've always loved a gladiator scene. If you'd like to discuss it feel free to PM me.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

Palabra

Hi! My name is Palabra. I'm new to E and searching for rp partners. I liked a lot of the historical ideas on your thread and was wondering if you'd like to explore any of them with me.

QuoteNew Beginnings

An ex-soldier is dealing with PTSD, preferably in a historical setting. (WW1 or WW2, Napoleonic Wars, Seven Years War... War of 1812 or the Civil War.) And basically, it is his life and dealing with the misfortunes and tragedies that he had seen. If it is WW1 then, we can use the 1920's as a background... an ex-Nurse, a flapper, a singer... anyone really. 

I like this idea a lot, especially in a historical context in which PTSD was not talked about as much. It reminds me of Septimus Smith in Mrs. Dalloway. They called it shell shock, I guess, back then. Anyway, I kind of like the idea of playing a traumatized Civil War vet coming home and trying to reintegrate into his normal life. Would you be willing to do something along these lines with me?

QuoteRevenge is so very sweet.

The idea is that in a Regency, Victorian or Edwardian settings... A man is a former footman or servant to a prominent family. He ends up having an affair with the daughter but she snubs him when he wants her to marry him. He goes to seek his fortune in industrial or something of the sort and does really well. Now, years later... he is very well off and her family is on the brink of financial ruin. I like the idea of him toying with her... a battle of the wills since she is bound to be a prideful person of society status. Perhaps the family is so penniless that she has to become a governess for his daughter? (He could be married or widowed?)

I love this idea! It reminds me a lot of Edith Wharton's House of Mirth and a little of Jayne Eyre (probably because of the governess thing), Great Expectations, and The Count of Monte Cristo. I'd love to write something along these lines with you. I could play write the male or the female role. I think I'd prefer a Regency setting, but I am open to Victorian or Edwardian, as well.

QuoteTime Travel Plot - Craving!!!

I want to do a time travel story to after the Civil War, I don't care where. (West Virginia?) I want to do a romance with a time traveler and a veteran of the Civil War. I can play either male or female but I expect to double. I have done this roleplay before but I want to redo it one way or another.

Oh my gosh! This sounds fabulous. Would you believe that I actually went to college in a small women's college in VA in which one of the buildings was used as civil war hospital? There's even a great story about our founder standing at the gates kinda pleading with the soldiers to, umm, go away and leave the girls alone. Obviously, one dude can't really stand up to an army, so he lost. We were forced to quarter the soldiers.

My idea would basically take place in a similar setting - an antebellum campus whose buildings have been preserved to a great extent. The soldier, wounded and confused, would sort of trickle in and out through time. To him, time travel would probably look like hallucinations. The colors of shutters on windows might change. The trees might grow larger or smaller. A mailbox might appear and disappear. People would bustle by in radically different and strange costumes. He would think he was mad and try his best to hide it.

To those in the future, he would probably seem like a ghost (if they noticed him at all). We had a lot of stories like that on campus, actually. They were just dining room stories. Just a laugh. No one took it seriously. One student (or professor or staff member or something) would, perhaps, take an interest. Maybe her specialty is science and she's experimenting with the idea of time as a separate dimension. Whatever. We'd have to flesh out that part. She would notice these so-called "ghosts" and try to help them. Along the way, she might fall in love with our soldier. So what does she do? Help him escape his time travel curse? Or be selfish (and unethical) and either keep things as they are or try to bring him to her time?

What do you think? Would this be a fun story to pursue?

AngelsSonata

I would love to discuss the Alice in Wonderland roleplay with you over a spot of Earl Grey tea. It is dreadfully hot outside and it always does the trick when cooling me down.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Darkmoon

Scarie187

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.