Rifts.

Started by Muse, January 13, 2006, 11:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

Zakharra

Zakharra

CG, I got the pdf DLed and installed.  :)

Celestial Goblin

I'm just sending a request for a forum, pray it won't be like last time...
And it's exotic system again. Anybody who does not want to be tentacled, simply state that and i'll have outer-dimension monsters not have this kind of interest in you, ok?

ZK

Board created with Archive & OOC child board.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Zakharra

I don't know if anyone noticed, but this game has been moved to Bondage and the Like: Exotic section. If you were looking, that's where it went to.

insaneplots

Just curious if this game is still going and has an opening for another Player? It's hard as hell to find a RIfts Game on here or anywhere else.

Brandon

If this is the game Im thinking of (and there have been 3 or 4 rifts games on Elliquiy over the years) most of the player base didnt actually make characters. We only had 3? people finish up which wasnt really enough to play with. If you would like a rifts game I would suggest making your own thread to rouse some interest. There are players out there
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Muse

*waves* 

I do hope you can get someone to run again.  ^_^;; 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vincent

This thread is relevent to my interests.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.