A fantasy idea from Delora

Started by thundercatsrgo, September 25, 2008, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercatsrgo

The Price of Freedom

When Hestia was kidnapped form her village she did not expect to be imprisoned under the infamous Lord _____ (up to whoever plays). Her magic useless and being unable to escape, she has no choice but to submit to him and his every wish. She won't want to at first, but the Lord is very experienced and she begins to want it more.

Pm me. I've been looking for someone for this idea for a while, so I thought I'd just shoot and put it out here instead of PMs. Anyway, let me know if you're interested.
if you'll just teach me to be a woman

Ons/Offs

thundercatsrgo

So I thought of another one. Interested? PM me!

There's a young sorceress who is on a quest for the scrolls that detail all the lost magic of her ancestors. She goes to a small village where she's been told the scrolls might be and she meets the apprentice of the scrollkeeper. He, too, is looking for a set of scrolls, but he is on orders from the queen of his homeland. His scrolls reveal all the possible heirs to the throne, for the queen is childless. However, he's been searching for months and the scroll keeper is a strange man who is very secretive and the apprentice thinks that the scroll keeper knows what he is after.

They would find the scrolls, but only after the sorceress seduces the scroll keep and gets him to tell her where he keeps them. She and the apprentince would then escape. There would be some tension between the two of them because they had originally made love before the sorceress seduced the scroll keeper and the apprentice would question her morals etc..

Along the way back to the apprentice's homeland (he is actually a soldier of some sort) they run into a lot more trouble, but I can't really think of anything else. Like this one?

Ons/Offs

thundercatsrgo

Just to let you guys know I am no longer considering The Price of Freedom and the Sorceress/Apprentince one has almost bee filled. I am waiting for a reply right now... I'll let you know if I don't get one.

Ons/Offs