FC Mini [NC-E] (Solo) (Open)

Started by Eliza, June 30, 2009, 03:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Had a new idea for a group roleplay, but since if there is no interest in genderswap, which seems most likely, then I might as well ask if anyone is interested to make it a solo roleplay. Anyways, I was surfing the net a bit and found something about a device that can record someone's dreams and allow other people to enter them. The name of the device is called DC Mini, which could be short for Dream Catcher Mini.

An idea struck me that if I could combine elements of the animated movie "Paprika," the film that inspired me with the DC Mini, elements of the Matrix Universe, Second Life, and a series of stories on Literotica.

My idea:

Genre: Futuristic, Modern, Virtual Reality, Mystery, Sci-Fi

In the near, or far, future, human technology has advanced into VR, or Virtual Reality. Using an inexpensive tool called a PC Mini (Personal Conduit), which replaced everyday personal desktop computers , people of the world can now connect themselves directly into the Internet. It's portable, easy-to-use, because it works with those who have neural implants, a series of nano-machines inserted into the brain after birth, which served as ID cards. In this case, everybody in the world has one. Whether it may be shopping for items from online vendors, meeting with international business clients, or joining for recreational purposes, the PC Mini delivers the person directly to an Internet Hub, called Artemis, a virtual metropolis.

A new breakthrough in the PC Mini industry was to expand the boundaries of sexual situations. In a blind test catering to virtually-curious adults, the FC Mini (Fantasy Conduit) was born. Not only will the device take people to the virtual city of Artemis, but it give them access to private sections catering to their fantasies.

A private advertisement is shown on private channels to potential candidates for an opportunity to become beta testers for the FC Mini.

I will play as a male with a genderswap (guy-into-girl) fantasy. I am looking for male or female characters willing to put themselves in a virtual world and live out their fantasies.

Reply if you're interested.

Note: If you're not too keen in playing in an RP with genderswap elements, I can tell you that there are more fantasies out there. If you still not willing, then I will not force you to join.

Eliza

BUMP

EDIT: Main storyline and basis of story changed.