NSFW
Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Name: Izumi, Mizuki
Physical Gender: Female
Apparent gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning toward Lesbian
Dominance: Submissive
Profession: Student

Personality: Mizuki can be a bit shy at the beginning with strangers but she generally is fun loving and nice once she got to know someone well enough. Sometimes, she can even be surprisingly daring. Not very flirty but not against them either, sexually curious but never actually make the jump, the farthest she ever went was masturbating with a vibrator. She grew up in a family who are not shy about nudity in the household, in fact, she is in habit of being completely naked at
home although strictly only among family and trusted friends.

Why are they here: Her parents are concerned about her lack of self confidence which tend to make her shy away from attention too much. Although she is used to being naked at home, Mizuki still thinks of herself as a plain jane and thus tends to shy away from public nudist place like nude beaches. Concerned about her, the parents sent her here to get her used to being naked around others and hopes that it can boost her confidence in herself somehow. Since the particular nudist camp basically force the occupant to be naked, they hope that she would find it easier to adjust.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Yes.

Sharing with: None yet

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): Fit for 2 - 3 people sleeping comfortably side by side though a fourth would make it cramped.
Electric hook-up: Yes. Since her parents told her to contact them periodically, her mobile phone needs to be juiced.

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Dropped off by her parents who then just leave her there until it is time to pick her back up.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Public Nudity (Supposed to be a given considering the RP... but I'll put this anyway just in case), Public Sex, Pet Play, Bestiality, Slight BDSM (strictly to being bound or collared, not tortured.)
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=30063

Any Other Info:

Height: 150 cm / 4' 11
Weight: 50 Kg / 110 Pounds
Bust: 32 B
Distinguishing Mark: She has absolutely no pubic hair, the lack of shave or waxing mark means either she never grow them or she just had a Brazilian shave

King Serperior

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 24, 2014, 07:45:53 AM
1 new character coming right up~

NSFW
Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Name: Izumi, Mizuki
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning toward Lesbian
Dominance: Submissive
Profession: Student

Personality: Mizuki can be a bit shy at the beginning with strangers but she generally is fun loving and nice. Sometimes, she can even be surprisingly daring. Not very flirty but not against them either, sexually curious but never actually make the jump, the farthest she ever went was masturbating with a vibrator. She grew up in a family who are not shy about nudity in the household, in fact, she is in habit of being completely naked at
home although strictly only among family and trusted friends.

Why are they here: Her parents sent her here to get her used to being naked around others. Since the particular nudist camp basically force the occupant to be naked, they hope that she would find it easier to adjust.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Yes.

Sharing with: None yet

size of above (sleeps x): Fit for 2 - 3 people sleeping comfortably side by side though a fourth would make it cramped.
Electric hook-up: Yes. Since her parents told her to contact them periodically, her mobile phone needs to be juiced.

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Dropped off by her parents who then just leave her there until it is time to pick her back up.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Public Nudity (Supposed to be a given considering the RP... but I'll put this anyway just in case), Public Sex, Pet Play, Bestiality, Slight BDSM (strictly to being bound or collared, not tortured.)
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=30063

Any Other Info:

Height: 150 cm / 4' 11
Weight: 50 Kg / 110 Pounds
Bust: 32 B
Distinguishing Mark: She has absolutely no pubic hair, the lack of shave or waxing mark means either she never grow them or she just had a Brazilian shave

I personally approve, but I would like to offer a suggestion if you would prefer:

We have seven other characters that are not sharing tents (Found here).  If you wouldn't mind taking a little look over them and PMing the player if you would like to share a tent so that you two can somewhat change some history as to why they are sharing?  She could even arrive late or unannounced to that character if that would make it easier?

Of course, this is optional, though recommended to look over.  This goes for all new players hoping to join as well.

Chrys, what say you?  Do you have anything to add?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

@Mel,

Miszuki's reason for being there could do with a little bit of expanding. In particular, why do her parents want her to feel comfortable being naked in public?

Other than that, only that I did open a thread for people to request people to share with in, and so far no-one has used it!

I would like to see those individuals who are willing to share their tents post in that thread to say what sort of person they are looking for. This will then mean that people aren't forced to send PMs to everyone in the hope that someone will agree to share with them...

The link is here. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197700.0

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Music is life

Uh hi, I'm wondering if there is a chance I could jump in on this? ^^

King Serperior

Quote from: Music is life on February 24, 2014, 05:45:06 PM
Uh hi, I'm wondering if there is a chance I could jump in on this? ^^
Of course you may, Music.  Just create a Character Sheet and submit it.  If you will just check here, you will find one person willing to share a camping space if you feel like it.  I am hoping that others with vacant spots they are willing to share will post as well. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Music is life

Quote from: King Serperior on February 24, 2014, 05:50:04 PM
Of course you may, Music.  Just create a Character Sheet and submit it.  If you will just check here, you will find one person willing to share a camping space if you feel like it.  I am hoping that others with vacant spots they are willing to share will post as well.

Thank you for the information.  :-) I will post it as soon as possible.

MelisaArtemis

There, I expand it a little bit. And Mizuki won't mind someone else sharing her tent, preferably female though.

Music is life

King Serperior

Quote from: Music is life on February 24, 2014, 07:58:07 PM
So the youngest we can be is 16?
Well, according to the rules of both the game and E itself:
Quote from: Rules of E
4.All sexual role playing and sexual storytelling must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be sixteen years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent. Banned role playing and story subjects include lolicon, shotacon, or any other form of sexualizing prepubescent minors.
Quote from: Chrystal on February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM
Singles and swingers are welcome. Under 16s are NOT permitted, under 18s are permitted with written consent from a parent or guardian.

Yes, the youngest allowed is 16.  However, I should warn you that a great many people don't like RPing with a character that age, however, I will not force you otherwise.  Just make sure that if you do choose that age to make sure that the image is appropriate.  If you don't choose such an age, then there are no problems  ^_^

If you have questions, please ask and either Chrys or I will answer them the best we are able.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Music is life

King Serperior

Don't worry.  I just want to make sure each question is answered to the best that it can be answered.   :-) 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Music is life

NSFW
Player Name: Music is life
Name: Russel Clement
Physical Gender: male
Apparent gender: male
Sexuality: straight
Dominance: it changes depending on his mood, switch
Profession: college student

Personality: Russell is a young man with a relaxed and charming air about him along with a great air of maturity. This has lead to people concluding that he is older than he really is. He has a great love for painting and directing movies that he wants to do it for a career, even if it goes against his own parent's wishes. It's very easy to befriend him and his is overall a kind person who treats everyone equally, well at least everyone that shows him respect. It is not easy to enrage him though it would be strongly recommended to not anger him unless you want your neck to be forcefully snapped in a clean motion.

Why are they here: For him, it's a way for him to escape from his family of strict military soldiers. His father especially caused him great distress as he tried to decide his own fate by saying that Russell is to join the military. The young man had other plans. He was going to pursue his own dreams and went against his father despite his protests. The tension in the family was intense and Russell needed to get away so a friend suggested he should go to Paradise. He to told his father that he was leaving, but the old man really didn't care where his son was going as long he got away from the disappointment. Now the goal for Russell is to just relax and have fun.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: N/A

Sharing with: open to anyone

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: a trailer he borrowed from a friend.
size of above (sleeps x):  4 or more people
Electric hook-up: yes

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): a pickup truck

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Same as players o/o
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180224.msg8610707#msg8610707

Any Other Info:

Character Creation Notes

Chrystal

I just want to point out that the reason there is an age limit in the IC rules as quoted by Serp is because of the sort of activities expected to be happening in public that seriously should not even witnessed, let alone participated in by people under 16.

I did, very briefly, consider allowing NPC minors, which is technically allowable under E's rules as long as they take no part in any sexual activity, but it was far too likely to lead to trouble, not least with Elliquiy staff, so rather than make things complicated, I decided that an outright ban on any under-age character regardless of whether player or non-player made far more sense.

And no, I don't have to explain myself. But I believe the question deserves a full and frank answer.

@ Melisa, that is much better, thanks.

I'm usurping my power back temporarily (as I got here first) to say Mizuki is approved.

@ Music

I like.

There are two things I'm going to change if you don't mind?

First: "Dominance: it changes depending on his mood" So basically he's Switch, yes?

Second: "military soldiers". That's a tautology, and tautologies irritate me for some reason. If it's okay with you I'll change that to "his strict military family"?

Other than that, the character is approved.

Nice to see someone who's not afraid to tow! Please be aware that this is Europe and something like THIS would be about the largest you could get through the gates. Also you need a special licence to tow anything bigger!

On he subject of motorhomes, I know Serp suggested limiting them. In fact if people are sensible and restrict themselves to vehicles like THIS, then there is no problem!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Music is life

Quote from: Chrystal on February 25, 2014, 02:29:02 PM

@ Music

I like.

There are two things I'm going to change if you don't mind?

First: "Dominance: it changes depending on his mood" So basically he's Switch, yes?

Second: "military soldiers". That's a tautology, and tautologies irritate me for some reason. If it's okay with you I'll change that to "his strict military family"?

Other than that, the character is approved.

Nice to see someone who's not afraid to tow! Please be aware that this is Europe and something like THIS would be about the largest you could get through the gates. Also you need a special licence to tow anything bigger!

On he subject of motorhomes, I know Serp suggested limiting them. In fact if people are sensible and restrict themselves to vehicles like THIS, then there is no problem!

Okie dokie

Music is life

Haibane

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on February 26, 2014, 03:48:31 PM
Damn. All these lovely hot guys who are straight :(
I agree.  We need at least some who are bi-curious, or willing to at least be pegged so they will wonder what a real one is like  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kokaine

Hehe.. Roque is bi. He's not open about it but if Janelle gets her way.... hehehe
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

greenknight

My site participation's been too erratic of late, so I'm going to bow out for the moment. I might play a later comer to the camp, but I have loose ends to tie up in other RPs first. Sorry if I've put anyone out with this. :-[
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Chrystal

Quote from: greenknight on February 27, 2014, 06:14:22 AM
My site participation's been too erratic of late, so I'm going to bow out for the moment. I might play a later comer to the camp, but I have loose ends to tie up in other RPs first. Sorry if I've put anyone out with this. :-[

Not a problem.

As I said, if you change your mind you know where we are.

Emmykins

Quote from: Kokaine on February 26, 2014, 07:25:49 PM
Hehe.. Roque is bi. He's not open about it but if Janelle gets her way.... hehehe

Damn Janelle... :P

Sorry for being absent! I have today and tomorrow off. I hope to catch up on everything today. If I owe you something and you think I've forgotten, feel free to poke me (just this once!)

Dashenka

NSFW
Player Name: Dashenka
Name: Ava Handfield
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Dominance: None yet. (Likely to be submissive later on)
Profession: Model

Personality:Ava is not as self conscious as she looks, she's rather insecure about herself and prefers to be on her own. It's not her body she is insecure about (she knows it's pretty good) but because of that, she's afraid people will only want her for her body and not on what's inside. She an outdoor girl, who loves the countrysite and animals, especially her dog, Jamie. When she has a photoshoot, she prefers it to be brief and quick and doesn't travel across the world for shoots anymore. Being a model earned her a nice bit of money, a significant portion of it is donated to nature and animal preservation programme's.

When approached by strangers, Ava will respond friendly and open but she will be cautious until she gets to know people better. She had a few boyfriends and a girlfriend, the latter one shaking things up in her life a bit. Ava's getting a little tired of all the press in her life and all the things she has to miss because of her career so she has been having the idea to quit her job and to settle down, somewhere nice and quiet with a partner to love her.

Why are they here: Ava has seen the camping place and decided it would be good to go for multiple reasons. It was something rebellious and not done in her career and because of that, it was something she wanted. The other reason is because she feels it would help her be a bit more self confident talking to people. She knows being a model and being nude will attract some people interested in only that but friends have told her that maybe, when everybody is nude, the playing field evens a bit and she could have a chance to a real conversation and a real chance to meet a partner for life. That is of course not her main reason but if it would happen, all the better.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: -

Sharing with: Jamie

size of above (sleeps x): 2
Electric hook-up: Of course.

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): A rental car from the airport.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): -
Player Ons/Offs (link): Mostly on's, not a lot of off's

Any Other Info: I hate you all for talking me into this :P You know who you are.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

King Serperior

Everything looks good, Dashenka!  I personally approve her.  I must ask if you've thought of a pitch location?  And if you have not, have you thought about sharing a pitch with someone?  I do believe there are a few who are looking for someone to share with  :)

Please, go say hi at the OOC and we'll see where we can go from there.  Will she have already got her tent set up the day before?  Some characters have done so.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Chrystal

Quote from: Dashenka on March 13, 2014, 05:03:21 AM
NSFW
Player Name: Dashenka
Name: Ava Handfield
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Dominance: None yet. (Likely to be submissive later on)
Profession: Model

Personality:Ava is not as self conscious as she looks, she's rather insecure about herself and prefers to be on her own. It's not her body she is insecure about (she knows it's pretty good) but because of that, she's afraid people will only want her for her body and not on what's inside. She an outdoor girl, who loves the countrysite and animals, especially her dog, Jamie. When she has a photoshoot, she prefers it to be brief and quick and doesn't travel across the world for shoots anymore. Being a model earned her a nice bit of money, a significant portion of it is donated to nature and animal preservation programme's.

When approached by strangers, Ava will respond friendly and open but she will be cautious until she gets to know people better. She had a few boyfriends and a girlfriend, the latter one shaking things up in her life a bit. Ava's getting a little tired of all the press in her life and all the things she has to miss because of her career so she has been having the idea to quit her job and to settle down, somewhere nice and quiet with a partner to love her.

Why are they here: Ava has seen the camping place and decided it would be good to go for multiple reasons. It was something rebellious and not done in her career and because of that, it was something she wanted. The other reason is because she feels it would help her be a bit more self confident talking to people. She knows being a model and being nude will attract some people interested in only that but friends have told her that maybe, when everybody is nude, the playing field evens a bit and she could have a chance to a real conversation and a real chance to meet a partner for life. That is of course not her main reason but if it would happen, all the better.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: -

Sharing with: Jamie

size of above (sleeps x): 2
Electric hook-up: Of course.

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): A rental car from the airport.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): -
Player Ons/Offs (link): Mostly on's, not a lot of off's

Any Other Info: I hate you all for talking me into this :P You know who you are.

YAY!

I hate you too babe!

Dashenka

Not sure if her status would 'allow' for sharing a pitch?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.