Adventure! Deciet! Simple d20 system and Bondage Galore!

Started by RedFangedWerehawk, February 16, 2015, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max

Leaning towards a sorceroress. Or cleric.  Or whatever the group needs.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Swordsman18

Alright so what I am doing is changing it up so that this game is going to be played as if it were a VR MMO, this will allow for the diverse set of classes, a different dynamic and an easier drop in, drop out mechanic. We are going to be jumping into the first instance rather quickly because of this so be prepared.

Vercile

Name: Raidy
Class: Warrior
HP: 40
Defense: 12
Threshold: 11
Passive Abilities:
Unending Struggle - Warriors do not spend HP to struggle, but still lose health when failing.
Shielded - If wearing NO arm bondage at all, the Warrior is at +1 defense.
O/O: Pretty much what the game will entail (I.e. - Bondage, BDSM, Teasing, Tormenting, Variety of Kinks & Kinky Scenarios, etc)

Character: Pending

Yukina

Swordsman18

Sorry to see you go Yugi. If you ever want to, we will be here.

AurelieCatena

If the game starts again, I'll be part of it. I did not post so far because I could see there was a general lack of enthusiasm and the game seemed to go nowhere.

Sain

I guess we need to adjust backgrounds slightly to fit this new setup. I'll get mine up today or tomorrow.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Faeli

I am still interested!  I am on the waiting list from two games ago, but I will totally make myself a char if we get this going.  Same chargen rules?

Swordsman18

Same character generation rules, though if you want to take into account that you are playing your character in an MMORPG, feel free.

Max

Name:  Pellia Armagi
Class:  Sorceress
HP:  25
Defense:  12
Threshold:  3
Passive Abilities:
  Silent Spell Casting- The sorceress may cast spells as Ranged Attacks if afflicted with Quieted, Muffled, Gagged or Mouthful, at -2 to hit. This trait does not apply to the Hooded Status.

Active Ability:
  Blood Ritual

This effect may only last 1 turn and may only be used once per battle. The sorceress must be have the disability Gagged or Mouthful to utilize this. While gagged, the sorceress may spend 5 HP to cast a non-special spell. All spells cast using this ability only use 1 Action, the 'Blood Ritual' action. However, after using this ability, the sorceress loses her Silent Spell Casting Passive Ability for the remainder of the battle. The use of this ability is subject to the GM's discretion and may never be used on boss battles.

O/O: Ons- Bondage, harems, humiliation, mummification (especially by spiders), tentacles, light torment (whips and candles and spanking).
  Off:  Gore, death, mutilation, anything involving bathroom stuff, kids.

Character:  Having gotten her immersive game system for her eighteenth birthday, she has been trying it out as much as she can.  Hoping to have as much fun before she has to start college, and that is going to cut into her game time in a major way.

She is young, and very inexperienced, but, filled with a sense of her own power, she is so confident that she can handle anything that the game can throw at her.  Impulsive, and very impatient, she hates to wait around, when she could be out...  doing things!  Exciting things.

=female%20mage&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=34]http://media.photobucket.com/user/FireBirdsFlame/media/saria2.jpg.html?filters[term]=female%20mage&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=34
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Faeli

Name:  Calliope Fenners
Class: Duelist
HP:  35
Defense:  12
Threshold:  7
Passive Abilities:  En garde, pret, Allez! 
Ons:  Bondage (duh!), Forced Scenarios, Clothing Destruction, Punishment, Sexual Torture, Abuse, Loser-as-Prize
Offs:  Bathroom Play, Underage Stuff, Vore, Branding

Calliope just bought herself an immersion headset and is super-excited to try it out within the world.  She is secretly hoping to finish up some encounters with her erstwhile allies in various degrees of helplessness so she can have a bit of naughty fun with them and, hey, if she should act like a noob and get herself caught, she deserves whats coming to her, right?

Sain

Name: Autumn (Pepper)
Class: Druid (Forest Dryad in arena)
HP: 30
Defense: 12
Threshold: 6
O/O: If the world is persistent would prefer character doesn't start losing limbs etc. otherwise anything goes.

Pepper is a programmer in real life, but somewhat new to VMMO games. Autumn was her first character. She got dragged in to play the game by her boyfriend, but they soon had to split off from partying. It turned out Pepper was far more interested in just exploring the game world and spending time finding weird glitches and other fun things. Indeed, in no time at all she was still level 1 while her boyfriend was up there doing high level things on the other side of the game world. Every now and then she tries to find a party that would let her join so she might catch up if only a little, but Autumn doesn't have many ingame contacts. Having avoided any and all dangerous encounters in the game, she remains unaware that it is even possible to get into naughty situations in there despite having already played for some months.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Swordsman18

All of the sheets look good. I am going to be putting the first GM post up in a less than a few hours. So look out for that my friends.

Edit: It is up!

Here are IC and OOC Threads:

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227247.0

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227073.0

zothab

Whenever there's a space, there's a me. Also, thanks for bringing this weird system to my notice.

Swordsman18

If you would like, you can make a character and get in on the current game. There is at least one more spot.