D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Would you believe I'd believe anything you tell me?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Would you believe we all missed you?!?!?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Would you believe that I'm touched by that? (hugs n kisses)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Would you believe that it's the truth?? *blows him a kiss*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Would you believe that I missed you too? *Blows her one back, with a snuggle and a huggle mixed in :)*

Dahling

Berek

If I say yes, will you prove it? :) *hugs n kisses*

Dahling

If I proved it, would you adore me?  -snugs and luffs.-

Skadii

Of course!

If I kissed you...would you kiss me back?

MissFemdom

I won't last more than a second to do it!

If I offer you a soft caress across your back... would you give it me back?

Skadii

MissFemdom

Wonderful machine!

Do you play football?

Lycana

Only on Sundays after church XD

Do you like tennis?

Berek

I like watching girls play tennis yes :)

What is your favourite story about wolves?

Lycana

*Wicked grin* Little Red Riding Hood, how about yours, love?

Berek

I've still to write mine - but I think Little Red Riding Hood might be in it!? Did you know they used to have wolves in Scotland?

Lycana

I wouldn't be surprised, it's a shame they're a dying species, isn't it?

Kurzyk

Lycana

Kurzyk

*grins* lost in the forest? Need a guide?

Lycana

A guide? No, but a companion to keep me safe would be nice wouldn't it?

Kurzyk

Why, no better companion than a friendly wolf, is there?

Lycana

Hmm I can't think of one, but will you remain friendly?

Kurzyk

Aw, but don't you trust me?

*steps in closer with a grin showing very sharp teeth*

Lycana

Should I trust a mysterious wolf, in the middle of a darkened woods??