Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

10 cause those lips need kissing
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Grainne

Wow.  ;D

10-for the underwear
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Grainne

10-um..do I have to pick just one thing?

Adrianna Paige

10..because you're simply awesome and you don't even have to try.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

*giggles and hugs her*

10-because what else would a Texas Woman give another.  ;) *also awesome*

Adrianna Paige

*smiles brightly and hugs you back* darn tootin!

gives you a 10 because I think I found my new partner in crime. Now..to figure out who our first victim will be...hmm...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

;D *giggles*

10-because I'm betting that you know we could put our heads together and come up with..oh, one or two..or three?

Adrianna Paige

lol..I'm thinking 10...because we Texas girls over achieve like no one's business!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - because I want to be between the two Texan beauties.

jazz

10- just for making me want to sit on his lap and run my fingers through his hair
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Spynmaster

10 - I want to caress and stroke that butt as I embrace her

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Mordred

10 - Definitely one of my favorites. If I scored based on all the ways this image sends my mind visualizing little drops of blue making their way down those gorgeous soft curves.. phew.. it'd be a forever growing number.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

10 with all the dirty thoughts that I conjure upon looking at this one it should be a million.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

10 - Makes me oh so happy that my hands are all slippery with blue.. so I can give this lovely Queen of Hugs a proper hug that wraps my color around every delicious pore of skin. And this.. a distraction as the fangs do their thing.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

10 for such a nice distraction. But lets face it I like the fangs and you don't need to offer me a distraction from something as delicious as your mouth/teeth on my skin. *smiles*

Insanityenviesme

10 for the simple reason she makes me wanna do what the person wielding her always makes me wanna do: give her a nice tight hug!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Acid Lips

Eranil Morathim

10 straegically placed electrical tape is awesome.

Grainne

Aha..I've been waiting for this one....

10- for those lips.  ;)

Eranil Morathim

well wish granted Eithne  :-)

10 between the hair and the tattoo i'm lost

Grainne

*grins*

10-and, now for the eyes..