Spicy Wolf (LF Spice + Wolf themed rp) (NC-Exotic or even EX)

Started by schnookums, May 19, 2010, 02:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_and_Wolf
Okay, this is kind of a tentative idea of mine...but I'm a huge fan of the Anime "Spice + Wolf". The idea I'm considering is...well, one of Horo's younger sister's discovers what big sis has gotten up to, and decides she wants to return to the north too. Unfortunately, she lacks the cunning and wit of her older sister, being a bit...well naive. She also isn't lucky enough to stumble across a decent merchant like her sister has. Basically looking to play the younger wolf goddess as she tries to make her own way to the north. On the way she runs into all sorts of problems, mostly brought about by her own inexperience. Maybe (for example) she does stumble across a traveling merchant who promises to take her with, then sells her to a whorehouse in the next big town? Or traveling alone in the wilderness she overestimates her authority and ends up challenged by the alpha of a wolf pack? Just a couple of thoughts...as for content, well, it's me, so I'd like there to be more then just human + goddess action...bestiality or even other mythic types would also be quite desirable. Feel free to ask me any questions about this, here or in IM, and thanks for looking!