[F4M] Hot Wife, Cruise, cheating, BBC, Father in law, betrayal and more

Started by paleGinger, October 08, 2022, 08:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paleGinger

I love more reality based fantasies, so hopefully you won't mind too much the lack of fantasy here.

I've been with Jason for 5 years and our marriage has seen it's ups and downs over the years. He's sweet, kind, makes a good living and a good provider. Life unfortunately isn't that simple, and the recent news that we can't have kids due to some medical issue he may have has left us on murkier waters. We decided to have rekindle our love which has always been strong and renew our vows. After some back and forth and talking with some good friends of ours we decided to go on a cruise with our loved ones and renew our vows on the ship.

I've always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me. I really enjoy men's attention and being desired, wanted, needed. Even if I don't follow through because I'm married I loved the unwanted attention of men and women.

I'm wearing a cute little tiny blue bikini top that barely contains my 34Ds, a short little tiny miniskirt barely covering my ass with a just completely indecent string bikini bottom under it. Most of my packing was done with Jason (hubby) in mind which has changed naturally as plans took shape. So now I have my sluttiest outfits to wear around some of our friends and family and other potential mates I really shouldn't be enticing more than I am.

NOTE: All characters are on the boat, you can choose to play one or multiple of them, or create a whole new set of single character to entertain me with!

Characters:

Jamal: is a hot young black young man who used to be an intern working under Jason while in college. Once he joined the company after graduating he got promoted past Jason and is now his direct supervisor. He's athletic, outgoing, energetic. He seems to not care too much about work, but even so he seems to fail upward while Jason is putting countless hours to stay stagnant.

Marcus: is a powerful presence as soon as he enters any room. I've met him more than a few times over the years and we have a quasi flirty vibe going on. He's married as well and everyone just dismisses our banter as just that. He has a powerful frame, a few graying hairs in his late 40s early 50s. I'm friends with his wife and met his son who seems to have an eye for my tits as much as his father.

Bill: is my father in law. He seems nice from all appearances until he opens his mouth and his personality seeps through. He's a former police officer and has kept the build, and scars from his old life. Hell he's crazy hot for a guy as old as he is. The only problem is since he quit his job, went through a divorce everything coming from his mouth has little to no filter. Most of the time he's either drunk, high, and making a scene particularly when there's a hot girl near by.

He never really seemed to have liked me, does drop a bit of uncalled for name calling here there. aka. your fat ass looking great in those shorts, girl! He seems to constantly objectify me especially and every woman within ear shot. He seems to think a woman's place is on her knees or in the kitchen and somehow hasn't gotten the woke update. I object to his behavior most of the time though the fact that he's as attractive as he is has also made it that I enjoyed his attention at times. Unlike his son who is all over the place he seems to grab what he wants and at least try to claim it, even if he thinks I'm a two bit slut... doesn't seem to keep him from wanting to shove his cock between my legs given the chance.

Tyrone: My ex-lover and boyfriend. Now he's married and runs into me while I'm dressed like a bonified slut. He stands at 6'7" a black bull in his early 30s. He was my first "Daddy", introduced me to BDSM, floggers, nipple clamps, toys, and so much more. He packs the biggest cock I have ever seen. Sure he seems tame now, and we talk about the past and omit of course that our entire relationship I spent on my knees, back and bruises on my ass that took FOREVER to heal! Want to step into his shoes and see what dark fucked up debauchery we can get to?

---a bit darker here

Tom: is my best friend's husband. She's been in an abusive relationship for a while. I'm really not a fan though I DO know he's package one enormous package. He demeans women, he's a misogynist in every way and I can't fucking stand him. The problem is everything that I find objectionable in him as a person is also everything I find incredibly hot in the bedroom. The fact that my best friend loves him is actually that much more of a turn on if he was to fuck me. He shouldn't be smacking my friend around, but if I'm on my knees god I hope I get a my hair pulled, smacked around a bit and called a whore. He should respect my friend and spit in my face....I want to see the mutual hate in our eyes as we fuck. (Tom can be black or white I find both equally attractive)

Caleb: This is a mixture of chat/roleplay and CNC. Just message me if you're interested in this but this is getting much darker.

---

TLDR: Looking for a raunchy affair on the ship, I love public display, exhibitionism, breeding and BBC and interracial are a huge kink for me. I love age gaps, groups sex, rough sex, name calling, a bit of body shaming (aka fuck piggy, love your fat ass etc...I'm curvy horny slutty but would never be able to claim to be a size 6. I'm also not BBW ). Oooh, I also enjoyed being NFCM (not sure that's the acronym) but being a naked little slut in areas where it's questionable at best before I turned into a deranged little whore for all to see.