Innocence, Corrupted (F for M)

Started by Amide, February 25, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amide

Hello! Welcome to my requests thread. Most of the ideas below will be M/F, I will be playing the female role. I don't care about the actual gender of my partner. If interested, please PM me.

The procurer's wife
It had started so innocently. Sarah had been out partying with friends. A guy had picked her up. Charming, older, and with a demonic glint in his eyes, they had gone back to a motel room. The sex had been incredible. And in the morning, he was gone, leaving only his business card, and two £50 notes. He had thought she was a whore. Instead of horrified, it sent an unexpected bolt of lust straight through her. That had been two years ago.

Since then, Sarah has had many
patrons but she was still looking for the one who would hold her, keep her, and love every part of her. She wanted someone who was friend, lover, husband, and pimp, all rolled into one.

You will be playing the new love interest. Paying money for sex will be a huge kink here. I see their relationship as being primarily romantic, and loving.

Your neighbor's daughter has a webcam
She moved in a year ago. Innocent, young, and just turning 18, with a bedroom window that faced your own. A window which she never seemed to close. Someone should have mentioned to her that you don't undress with your window open. Or sit at your computer and look at naughty videos on the internet. Someone should have mentioned that, but he didn't. And when she looked out of her window and caught your eye, she smiled and waved, and kept on going. 

It had been a hard year of sexual tension between the two of you. And then she left for college and you thought it was over. The next week you received a letter in the mail from her, with the name of a website written on the card. And at that website, a private webcam stream, just for you. Just because she's gone, doesn't mean it's over.

I'm looking for someone to play the male in this. Perhaps the neighbor's son, or perhaps the husband, or a single man living in the house next door. We could start either at the very beginning of the "viewership", or somewhere in the middle, and see how things go from there.