What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokinbarrel

Oh, give or take about 10-19 minutes, I’ll be noshing on homemade chicken pot pie! Thank all the benevolent gods or Pasta Monsters for a partner who loves cooking!

AmberStarfire

2 of the leftover pancakes from yesterday, microwave-heated with butter and golden syrup.

AmberStarfire

Chicken soup (and I just made a cup of coffee). I normally have toast with soup, but my body was like 'nope' at the idea, so I just had soup on its own today.

Captain Maltese

Black olives and a cup of piping hot cocoa.

It's just wrong.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

AmberStarfire

Oxtail soup with grated cheese on top.

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

AmberStarfire

Ben and Jerrys low fat chocolate cookie dough icecream.

Their low fat icecream's around half-price right now here, so I've been buying it instead of regular. It's not as sweet and it's lighter, but otherwise it's pretty much the same.

I'm lactose intolerant but my body seems to tolerate Ben and Jerrys pretty well, which is one of the reasons I like it. Usually I'm fine with icecream but unknown brands are a bit hit and miss. I remember Tesco's finest icecream made me ill, so I'm sticking with what I know is okay.

Phoenixrisen

Shared some cheap canned chili with the kiddo.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

MistyMoon

Hazelnut parsnip soup like the kind mentioned in tangled so happy I learned the recipe!

Merry Gentry

Salad with some grilled chicken and my favorite balsamic herb dressing!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Kakihara

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Beguile's Mistress

A turkey bacon club hoagie from Subway and later on my chips and soda

Avernale

TheLaughingOne

Nothing... but waiting for oven to Temp and meat to warm up before roasting prime rib.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Beguile's Mistress

Nibbling on a handful of Cheese-It crackers

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

spacecinnamonbuns

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Merry Gentry

some really sour dill pickles!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

KeirenReine

CassieBear

Just finished an ice cream sandwich.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

TheLaughingOne

French dip sandwich. Bolillo roll buttered with roast garlic butter, little seasoning salt. Thin sliced very rare london broil, couple slices of bacon, and nice hot cup of roast beef aujus for dipping in.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

SepiaSunfury