My sweet darlings

Started by TeaCupDucky, February 15, 2016, 11:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaCupDucky

At this particular moment as I await to be approved or denied, I'd like to have someone help me with a little story idea. About a small skunk who just wants to make friends but because of the fact that she is a skunk has particular problems with it at least..Until she meets a bear or whatever creature you decide would be best. This could be anthro if you want or we could keep them as an actual animal. Either way really.

I have another small idea about a young princess who is named Princess Ugly. Her name comes from her just being a regular looking girl. She lives in a world where everyone is beautiful on the outside. But not so much on the inside. They only help others if they can get something from them while she goes out and actually helps people. It's an over time thing that people start to see her as not ugly..But really the true meaning of beautiful.
Now the character I would like for you to play for this would be one of the beautiful people. One of the first snobs that reluctantly lets her get close enough for them to see her for her true self.

I do have more elaborate idea's but they do not end up being..hm..'kid' friendly. Meaning my better ideas have quite a lot of violence in them and would rather wait to see if I'm approved or not to put them out there.

Have a beautiful day.

TeaCupDucky

Name what you want to RP and I will give it my best. I'm honestly very bored. This will be my last post until someone replies  O:)

renigade

I know this request was made back in February but if it is still open I would love to do the skunk rp. It sounds adorable, especially playing as the animals. Does the friend need tk be a specific gender sense its a non sexual?  I was thinking of either a she bear or a doe or maybe even a rabbit.
ons/offs

Walk this valley of death, head high
Say "I'll be back, today I won't die"
'Cause try as we may we can never deny
We can get back up if we're still alive!