What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malkavian

Shirt and underwear - benefits of working from home!

clonkertink

Quote from: Malkavian on July 22, 2020, 03:59:52 PM
Shirt and underwear - benefits of working from home!

It's practically my uniform at this point!

Malkavian

Hurry for sexy working conditions, no?

Well, I say that, but the reality is less sexy than it sounds due to the current "no fucks given" attitude of being house-bound. XD

Beguile's Mistress

White cotton peasant blouse and black cotton slacks with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks and a white short-sleeved blouse with dragonflies sprinkled all over and white leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Whiskey colored sleeveless undress with tailored shirt color, buttons down the front, a sash type belt and gathered skirt and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Navy sundress with tiny white polka dots, a white belt, and white low-heeled sandals

Beguile's Mistress

White cotton sundress with pink rosebuds all over it and white leather ballet flats

Esoterica

I am wearing an orange and white floral dress that looks like something from the fifties. Note my distinct lack of shoes.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks with a white stripe down the outside, a hot pink camp shirt and white leather ballet flats

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Beguile's Mistress

Black skort, white tank top, white cotton shirt covered in dragon flies, white leather ballet flats

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Fuchsia sundress with a white belt and white strappy sandals

WyldRanger

Always enjoy the sundresses BeMi.

Usual nighttime attire - red t-shirt, navy blue shorts - black socks, and glasses.

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you, Wyld!  :-)

Light blue slacks and a white cotton blouse with pretty butterflies all over it and my white leather ballet flats

Nowherewoman

VERY ratty jeans and socks.  Just got done working on the shed roof for the day, and got this far on the way to the shower and had to sit down.

I think the t-shirt will need to be burned...
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

ArtemisHighmore

Beguile's Mistress

Very soft, very pale denim jeans, a pale peach with pale yellow polka dots peasant blouse with long full sleeves and white leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Pale green halter-top sun dress with butterflies all over and white leather ballet flats

Peccavi

A tie-dye tank top, and a pair of jean shorts! It's my "I'm missing the beach" ensemble.  :'(
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

White t-shirt with a blue plaid short-sleeved cotton blouse and white denim pants and white leather ballet flats

BluLibrarian

It's one of those days where the legs of my underwear are longer than my shorts, but I'm not leaving the house, so there.

Light blue, with black athletic short shorts and a dark grey hoodie, for the record.

Beguile's Mistress

Yellow cotton short-sleeved blouse and matching yellow cotton slacks, white leather ballet flats

LostInTheMist

Black slacks and a grey short-sleeved t-shirt. (I don't dress very exciting. About the most exciting I get is a maroon sweatshirt over a polo shirt when it's cold outside. Which it is not very often when it's summer in the Northern Hemisphere.) About to get changed for bed, so that'll change to plaid pants and a green t-shirt.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.