Last One Wins.. Again..

Started by Mordred, November 22, 2012, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JN

But those who rely on magic should beware of magic, as well -- especially if it is in their color.  The little Red Pooksie, Eithne, will come upon some irresistible red shoes as she makes her escape and unwrap herself to try them on, and try them out.  And how would you try out irresistible magic red shoes but by dancing, and dancing, and dancing.  As she is consumed by her dance JN comes to take the prize.

Curses, he thinks.  Someone already took ... my win.

Legal Disclaimer:  No pooksies were harmed in the process attempting to take this win.  Even magic red shoes are made in China these days.  They'll fall apart before the wearer can come to any harm.

P.S.  Diamond, I hope you know, this means war.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

diamonedsky

Quote from: JN on January 22, 2013, 07:35:41 PM
P.S.  Diamond, I hope you know, this means war.

BRING. IT. -cuddles her win-
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

JN gets out his next weapon:  The piped pider's pie, no the pied diaper's wipe, no the PIED PIPER'S PIPE!  He plays a special tune, the one that calls sparkles.  As Diamond sleeps, cuddling her win, her very own sparkles ease the win out of her arms and bring it to him.  He marches off, playing for a while before sending them off in a completely different direction.

There, she'll have to choose between retrieving her annoying little friends and coming after ... my win.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

diamonedsky

Diamond was distraught, to say the least. Not only did she awake without her Win, but her only friends were gone as well. This would not do. So, it was time to fight fire with fire. Or, as the situation called for it.. pipes with pipes. Diamond immediately set out her plans, taking to the night sky she knew so well, heading toward the second star to the right, and going straight on 'til morning. After talking to her good pal Peter Pan, they both came back to where JN was hiding, him and all the Lost Boys. Using his flute, he instructed his Boys to descend on JN, being rowdy and annoying as most adolescent children are. They pulled his hair, kicked him in the shin, spit in his eye, and punched him in the gut before taking the Win back for Diamond, who was laughing hysterically at the scene along with Peter.

Lil' ole Tink had come along for the ride too, and she sprinkled JN's bruised body with her fairy dust -- which also so happened to call to her sparkles, mistaking it for their sparkly brethren -- so that Peter could bring him along to Neverland, where he was promptly dumped on Captain Hook's ship with a note saying that he was Peter's new best friend. Naturally, that meant JN would soon be swimming with the crocodiles.

Peter Pan and Diamond shared a high five before she once more took to the sky, leaving JN behind.
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

But they had miscalculated.  Fairy sparkles allow someone to fly if they but think happy thoughts, and the thought of catching diamond and taking his win back was a happy thought indeed.  He immediately took to the air in hot pursuit, and since she expected him to be swimming with crocodiles, not flying after her, he quickly caught up and snatched the win from her.  He dove, using his greater mass to acquire greater speed, and hurtled away, knowing that she would be coming behind him.  He hadn't had a chance to plan for something to keep her busy thins time.

Must escape, and get some space to protect ... my win.
A&A's 

diamonedsky

Diamond shamefully admits to meeping at JN having so quickly stolen the Win away from her again, and she spun around in the air once she realized what had happened, and.. even though she didn't have her Win.. she was still able to grin. Madly. Triumphantly. For JN just made a biiiiiiiiiiiigg mistake. He'd taken to the Sky.. her Sky. The boy was in enemy territory now.

She decided to play with him a bit, making the wind blow harder, whipping him around a bit before flying him up, higher in the Sky, until he poofed right through a cloud, getting puffy goodness in his open mouth, where his screams -- so clearly heard -- were falling out in quick, high-pitched succession. Her wind pushed him higher and higher into the atmosphere, until oxygen became thin.. until he grew too weak to hold her Win.. until it fell from his grasp and straight into hers. Once she had the Win, she let go of the wind.. and he fell. No, not fell. Plummeted.

When he'd almost hit the water, Diamond pouted to herself at her evillness. She was being a meanie and didn't like it too much. Scrunching her nose, both in distaste at herself and hesitancy at saving him, she once more called upon the wind to slow his fall, cradling him to the sea where he.. swam with the crocodiles.
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

JN calls upon the King of Kraken, Leviathan, whose tentacles are by definition as long as they need to be.  The crocodiles are blasted to the side as those tentacles reach skyward for Diamond, who, while high up, had not bothered to get away from the water.   Several tentacles wrap around her and bring her down to the surface.  A surprisingly delicate end of one eases the prize away from her, giving it to its rightful owner.  Leviathan gently deposits JN in the shallows where he can wade ashore.  "Take her away," he says.  "Don't drown her, but take her far away from me and ... my win."
A&A's 

diamonedsky

Diamond and her Win were blissfully happy, swaying in the breeze, smiling and snuggli-- MORE tentacles!? Really!?

Diamond squeaked as she was yanked down to the water, fearing both tentacles and crocodiles, and she tried to fight it from taking her Win.. she really did.. but she was still shocked by the presence of such a monster in Neverland. Oh, I hope this isn't added into the children's book, she thought to herself. As Leviathan whatever-the-name-was did JN's bidding, taking her far away, she struggled and slapped at the tentacles holding onto her before relaxing into its hold, making it think she'd given up, and when it loosened its hold slightly, she shot out, taking to the Sky, far.. far away from any tentacles, searching for JN and finding him near the shore. She swooped down, grabbed him by the hand, and using the wind to help carry him, took them both back to the real world so that he couldn't corrupt such a beautifully innocent story more than he already had.

She snatched the Win, flinging him up (with help from the wind of course) onto a fluffy cloud high in the sky hoping that by this point the pixie dust's power had worn off. Diamond then made her way to the other side of the globe, keeping her Win safe from JN.
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

As JN fell through the cloud, he realized that the pixie dust had indeed mostly been washed off.  He couldn't fly any more, they -- just -- had enough power to allow him to reach the ground safely.  He grabs the remainder of them and places them on a flat patch of sand and draws a pentacle around them.  Using the laws of similarity and contagion, after all they had been around sparkles and even been mistaken for sparkles by the sparkles themselves, he summons the sparkles and their mistress to his summoning circle.  Carefully reaching in before she can recover from the daze of being transported halfway around the world, he takes his prize.

Walking away, leaving her sealed within the ... seal, he thinks, She'll never get out of that, never come and take ... my win.
A&A's 

diamonedsky

Diamond sat glowering, bored and alone while trapped within the seal. After hours of captivity, she trailed her fingers through the sand, drawing little patterns and smiley faces. After several moments, realization dawned. She again dragged her finger through the sand, pushing it quite easily. She stood, looking down at the pentacle before grinning to herself as she thought, Lucky me that he chose to draw on sand. In a fit of elation, she kicked at the sand, quickly ruining the seal that held her, then quickly jumped out. When she recognized triumph, she danced and hollered, giggling as she threw sand and rolled around in it. She was free!

Once she settled down, purpose replaced joy, and she quickly took off in the direction she'd seen JN go. She found him quickly enough.. maybe those hours had merely been a few minutes.. and pounced on his back, tackling him to the ground. She noticed with no small amount of satisfaction that he got his mouth full of sand. She stuck her finger in her mouth before giving him a wet willy and taking her Win. Standing, she stuck out her tongue at him, scrunching her nose in a "na na nah boo boo" gesture before dashing off with her Win.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

Ah, but little did the Sparkling Diamoned know that her favorite shade of Red was waiting in the wings with..yep..her own handsome British reinforcements! "I will so not be outdone when it comes to magicks, no matter the source." She grinned and, with a nod, and a wave of her little Red hand, sent her own copy of Gerard Butler, much more authentic, since, you know, he's from Scotland and it has Mountains, and this is Mountain Magick? :P Of course, he was accompanied by a Jonny Lee Miller copy, a Ewan Macgregor, and to mix it up a Damian Lewis, Matthew Rhys and, of course, a Colin Farrell. Overcome by the own palpitations of her heart that just the Butler copy induced, she let go of the WIN just in time for the pooksie to sweep in and grab it up, running away with a giggle, and her own men-copies. Except, of course, out of care for her friend, the Butler. ;D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Skadii

Cole walks up to Eithne and smiles brightly, "May I have the win, please?" Eithne is so overcome by the lovely little star, she forgets her own yearning for the win and hands it over to Cole, who rewards her with a big hug and kiss and trots away with the win in her hands.

Mordred

Mordred walks into a bar.. under one arm, a disheveled duck, under the other..

Wait.. wrong thread.. sorry..

Mordred sneaks up upon the succulent Cole.. and before she can make her escape.. slides hands up into her hair to whisper an old, luring chant.. one that speaks of Win, pulse, and what slides into the mind to make sexy things to his bidding.. And before those lovely hands of hers relax and drop the Win.. his slide through hers.. and the Win makes it's way from her hands to his.. until all that is left is his need to push tight from behind.. and lick her ear.. whispering.. "Thank you, gorgeous.. for keeping my Win all lovely and warm..."
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Having lost the damn WIN, yet, again, Eithne closes her eyes to find it, and..hm..of course, it has been stolen by Blue again. Sighing a bit, and putting her hands on her hips, she decides the direct approach, sans any magicks, well, except to pop up in front of him as he walks away with what Is hers.  :P "Good morning, my Blue friend? I believe that little wiggly thing in your hand is mine?" And, reaching out, and taking the WIN from the suprised vamp, she apparates back to her hidey hole to nurse her sick tummy.  ;D

Mordred

Hearing the naughty but adorable Eithne question about the little wiggly thing in the hand sends a ripple of dark delight through the blue creature.. who follows her (via shadow.. best for blending in).. to her abode.. appearing as a slightly sinister doctor (but with the best intentions regarding her sick tummy).. (but also with the very bad intentions regarding getting back His Win).. who administers certain questionable (but helpful) concoctions through her lovely lips.. whilst slyly hiding away upon his person the Win.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Almost grins, as she witnessess the subversive and shadowy machinations of the Blue one, but hides the grin so that he has no idea she knows. Submissively accepting the old one's ministrations, she slyly switches out, for she is very good at switching, the real WIN for a fake one. Which, is in perfect condition due to the power of her firey, Red, magicks. So, that as he walks off, she laughs softly in delight that She has kept Her WIN.  :P

diamonedsky

At first, Diamond goes after the vamp, but slowly realizes that something feels wrong. She stops in her pursuit, gaze troubled as she taps her head, much like Winnie the Pooh. Think, think, think.. She snaps her fingers with an "A-ha" as she realizes what might have happened during his visit to Little Red. She changed directions, heading toward that little hidey hole of Eithne's. She sneakily sneaks in, and on seeing her favorite shade of red, she pounces, snuggling Eithne real tight, even adding nuzzles, making her think this was just a friendly little visit. They talk, they sing, and they giggle, and just when she's sure Eithne has been fooled, she snatches the Win. With a quick lick to Little Red's cheek, she chirps a happy, "Thanks, honeybee!" before dashing off with her Win.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

And, so there Eith set, in her comfy hidey hole, a small giggle on her face because, let's face it, that was just the cutest visit. And, so, knowing she has been foiled, and not caring, at the moment for the laugh it gave her, she yells. "You WIN sweetie!"..and curls up with a grin for a nap. :P

Ligeia

Days have passed and still the Win hasn't been found. The Jabberwocky was traded for a Snark, the most elusive of all creatures, for extra sneakiness. Running swiftly and silently, she spots someone running from a hole in the ground with none other than the precious Win. With a shrill whistle the Snark dashes forward moving at an immense speed, and as she passes in front of Diamoned, she plucks the Win out of her hand and rides off to find a secure place to hide it.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Grainne

Spying the Ligeia as she takes off with the little Red thing, Eithne calls in her famous hot pink jet, and jumping it it, take off after the thief and her snark. Zipping past them at light speed she, oh, so, skillfully slows it down just enough to reach out the window and pluck the WIN out of her competitor's hands, hitting it into high gear and taking off skywards, leaving a musical laugh in her wake.

JN

As Eithne flies away, suddenly writing starts appearing all over the the inside of her jet, marring the pink coloring and her glee.  "The Win is a Lie.  The WIN Is a LIE.  THE WIN IS A LIE.  THE WIN IS A LIE."  Distressed by the inexplicably appearing message and overcome by doubt the authenticity of her prize, she tosses the win into a glowing blue circle that appears on her control panel, only to be overcome by chagrin when a piece of chocolate cake pops out in its place.  A sign on a toothpick stuck into the cake reads, "Thank you.  Thank you for ... my win,   JN"
A&A's 

diamonedsky

With a sigh, Diamond realized it was time to pull out her secret weapon. Shooting toward her home, the moon, she dug through all her junk, tossing and grumbling until finally she came upon her treasure, a golden lamp. Blowing off the dust, she set it delicately on the floor before brushing her fingers across the surface gently. When it puffed smoke, Diamond jerked away, watching in awe as her genie came into being. Grinning in the presence of a greatly missed friend, she tells him of her troubles: JN and her Win. He reminded her that she only had one wish left (the first being those magical sparkles that follow her around, and the second being.. well.. maybe it's best not to mention that).

With a sigh, he grants her final wish.

She looks down to find the Win in her hands, and through a screen of the genie's smoke, she sees a blurry scene (the vision being the second half of her wish). With a grin, Diamond ran to the edge of the moon, and there, on the hooked curve of its crescent shape, JN hung by his underwear. Ah, yes. A most galactic wedgie.

Giggling to herself, Diamond stuck her tongue out at the suspended JN before dashing off to spend some quality time with her win.
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

Needing to distract her to extricate himself from his predicament and retrieve his win, JN sends a sparklepony  http://static02.mediaite.com/geekosystem/uploads/2010/04/272e9652.jpg  to run across Diamonedsky's path.  As she's utterly consumed with thoughts of taming and befriending, he tries to unhook himself from the moon's point.  Wait, isn't this thing supposed to be round? he thinks, and finds himself falling unceremoniously to his back.  While she is still fixated on her prospective new friend and steed, JN bounds over to Diamoned (carefully not thinking about how there is supposed to be no air) and simply pulls the win from her limp, unresisting fingers.  Along the way, he scoops up her erstwhile lamp.  I can't believe she just left this lying around.  He rubs it and says, "I wish you would send me back to my home.  Yes, send me back with ... my win."
A&A's 

Katrina

Waltzes in announced.  "I'll be taking that...Thank you very much" Kisses cheek and waltzes out.

My win now

Grainne

Eithne spies the Katrina walzing out of..somewhere..and, holding the little squiggly thing in her arms Sighing, much like the little sparkly Diamoned, but not, Eith determines to recapture the WIN and put an end to all this silliness once and for all, after all, "This creature is mine! It belongs with me in my mountain meadow, and was created by the WIN Goddess for just that. To smell the sweet air. To listen to the babbling brooks. To run bouncing, gaily, through the woods with me." She thinks to herself..and devises a plan. And, so, wrapping herself up in her Red magicks she glides up oh, so, very quietly and suddenly appears as a beggar man in front of the Katrina. "Excuse me, lass." She says, sounding frail and in desperate need. "But, I see you have a lovely looking WIN there..care to help an old gent out?" And, just as Katrina leans over to help 'him', Little Red grabs the WIN out of her hand, and rematerializes as her usually, lovely self with a grin and a wink. "Awww, I'm sorry hun!" She says, her voice chock full of Southern, female, honey-dipped loveliness. "But, ya know that it's mine, right? Ta for now, sugar!" And, off she poofs back to her secret place deep with in the wooded mountains with a grin.