Last One Wins.. Again..

Started by Mordred, November 22, 2012, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

After having sought to reclaim that precious Win since Eithne stole it from her just days before, Harley immediately takes the opportunity that so sweetly presents itself just as she arrives, by snatching it away as Eithne celebrates her victory with that little giggle, then disappearing as quickly as she had appeared.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mordred

.. ahhh but as the naughty Ms Quinn disappears.. the Win in her hands ends up disappearing just a tiny bit more.. lured by the forces of shadow wielded by a blue-stained thing with a liking for necks and other plush things that roam close by. Such things, however, never go without a proper  acknowledgement.. so for this lovely warm thing back in it's rightful hands, he whispers a deep "Thank you, gorgeous".. that penetrates her scrumptious neck.
*See Pillory*

Harley Quinn

Rendered useless by such an action that always served to crumble her, it took Harley quite a while to recover from it and even then, she remained in a somewhat daze as she set out to reclaim that glorious prize, searching every avenue to find him and take it back.  Hours passed and still there was no sign of him.  She nearly gave up and started to return home, when by chance alone, she saw him.  Waiting for the right time seemed to take another hour or two, perhaps it was even three, she'd lost count by then, but she seized that moment as soon as it was available to her, a warm kiss left on that cold hand, as she took hold of the Win, and softly whispered in the seconds just before she vanished with it, "No, thank you, dear sir."
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

PerkyGamerChick

Harley Quinn

Steals the Win right back and takes off!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Mordred

Pulls the plug on that reality.. watching the win fall from the hands and swirl around towards the holes in the center.. until a rope of shadow falls from above and plucks that naughty little Win from it's plunge into darkness. And then.. tempted by that very light-less gaze.. I, this creature who has rightfully swiped back his lovely Win.. dive into that darkness.. with a deep sigh of mad pleasure. With Win.. tucked away into the corner of a pocket.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

It wasn't very difficult to find the vamp, even in the darkness, especially for one who wielded the power of bright, magic sparklies. So, Diamond makes her way to the blue lair, and when she sees Mordred shrouded in darkness, she tells her sparkles to dim their shine, float to high above his head.. then release the light! While the vamp is surely screaming like a little girly in phantom pain from the mock-sun, Diamond quickly runs forward to snatch the win from his pocket, before dashing off.. telling her sparkles to shine even brighter for just a split, evil second, before following after her.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Breathless Intent

Seeing the sparkly lady chasing after the lost Win, she gives chase. Suspecting she might wield those dazzling powers, she dons her sunglasses and waits outside for Diamond to run past with the recovered Win. While undoubtedly still seeing after effects of so bright a light, Bre is easily able to snatch the Win from the lovely girl's pocket, replacing it with a Kit Kat bar instead. Spinning around, she hightails it in the opposite direction and runs for the hills.

diamonedsky

Evil Intent is more like it, Diamond thought to herself as she sat nibbling on the Kit Kat bar, which so happens to be one of her favorite treats. Besides, maybe some time away will teach that Win how much it needs her, absence makes the heart grow fonder and yadda yadda yadda. Maybe then it wouldn't let itself be taken away so easily.

So, Diamond nibbled, chewed, and munched, drowning her irritation and sadness in chocolate. When nothing was left but the wrapper, she stood and made her way toward wherever Bre and her little Win were. With Marvin Gaye's Ain't No Mountain High Enough in her head, she dashed to where her Win was, and when she came upon the Evil one, she snatched the Win away and ran in the opposite direction, leaving a lone sparkle behind to float next to the Evil one's ear, humming the Mickey Mouse Club theme in her ear.. for forever and ever.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

"Ah, but my little sparkly friend, don't you know who the rightful owner is of that precious WIN?" Eithne says, as she suddenly materializes in a swirl of reddish magicks, mountain in origin of course, and plucks said little wiggly thing from her dear friend's hands with a wink. Giggling once, she kisses her, quickly, on her shocked lips, still shaped in an "O" of surprise, and apparates away back to her mountain wild leaving nothing but a warm breath and the smell of raspberries in the air.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

"Umm.. did you actually utter the words 'rightful owner'.. little Red?", he asked suddenly.. appearing from a blue bit of dark shadow nearby. Coming closer.. far too fast for Eithne to depart with His Win.. he slid a hand around hers that held the shiny thing.. turning it mostly upside down. Grinning, he leaned closer to whisper against her adorable little ear. "What does that say on the bottom?" Nudging towards the thing that slowly moved from her hands to his, lips brushed her ear as the words softly escaped, "property of Mordred"..

"Sorry.. I don't mean to rain on your attempt to usurp my Win.. but.. well.. it's there in plain sight. This thing.. is My thing. My Win." And with that.. he gave her a kiss on the neck.. leaving behind a small set of bite marks.. and vanished.. back into his shadow realm.. with His Win.
*See Pillory*

Ligeia

She slips in silently to Mordred's shadow realm, and swaps the real Win with a false one before darting off. Once a safe distance away she cries out triumphantly, "And now this Win is mine!!"
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

JN

The lovely Ligeia may hunt snarks, but even the bravest hunter must beware of the Boojum, such as the one that JN had tamed. 

Yes, he thinks, By now you have found that something that was in your possession has swiftly and silently vanished away, never to be heard from again.  For my Boojum has brought me ... my win.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Ligeia

Matter can neither be created and stored, and thus when I vanish I am merely transported to the home of the dreaded Jub-jub bird. With vorbal blade in hand and courage galore, I tame the beast and use it to take back the Win that is rightfully mine.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Harley Quinn

Since her laptop keeps overheating and shutting itself off, Harley can't risk using the time for anything other than simply stealing the Win away and vanishing with it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Skadii

Cole simply wished to find the win and is transported to Harley's secret lair, where she takes the win and floats away with it on her pink cloud.

JN

JN pulls out his cloud seeding gun and fires it into Cole's transportation.  As it rains out from under her he sets up his ACME Super-TrampolineTM, and gets out a glass of ice to catch some of the rain.  Cole falls out of the sky, losing her grip on the win, but the Super-Trampoline keeps her from harm.  She will, however, have a great deal of time before she can dampen down the bouncing after falling from such a height.  Plenty of time for JN to get away.

He strolls away, sipping on his pink lemonade, thinking, Ahhhh, a refreshing bonus to go along with ... my win.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Ligeia

Waltzes past and neatly plucks the win from his hands before hopping on the back of a Hungarian Horn tail and riding off into the sunset with a triumphant cry of "Mine!"

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Skadii

Cole dries off and is fast on the heels of the win. Spotting Ligeia on her Hungarian Horntail, she distracts the dragon with a sexy female dragon and snatches the win from Ligeia as she struggles to control her dragon, floating off to her Pink Cloud Club to cuddle with her WIN!

Ligeia

Abandons the dragon for a dracolich who is undead, and thus uninterested in females, and chases after Cole and her pink cloud. She soon catches up and snatches the win from his grasp before diving down the rabbit hole.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Mordred

A dark cloud.. that became all mingled and absorbed into a pink cloud.. finally made its dazed way to chasing after the win.. down a cozy little rabbit hole. It was tempting to remain.. this thing very much feeling at home in such dark little places in the earth.. but being not quite invited.. and such a thing being a necessity.. he found his way back down his dark path. With the.. with His.. Win.
*See Pillory*

Ligeia

Using the vorpal blade to tame the Jabberwocky she climbs atop her new mount to chase the Win. It's fearsome cry echoes as she bursts from out that Wonderland and takes off after the dark cloud. The Win is wanted, needed, and she will not stop until she has it. With a practiced throw of her blade, she slices the the cloud so that it sends the Win tumbling to earth. Determined, she goes after it and with a little bit of luck, catches it. She then heads away from the cloud as fast as the Jabberwocky can take her with her glorious Win.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Mordred

Pulling an old trick outta his sleeve.. the thing that was a cloud of dark but for a moment shifted back into his current two-legged form concentrated a spike of shadow into the Win.. sending himself into a tiny chamber within. Here.. jostled by the chaotic gait of the Jabberwocky.. but cradled quite cozily close to Ligeia.. he waited until peaceful non-movement lulled him to sleep.

Waking later, he did an even older trick of popping himself outta the Win and the Win into his hands. Then dived into a dark well nearby.. using an even older-yet trick of transportation via well-worm-hole.. waking later in his ornate box of blue stone.. cuddling his happy little Win.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Ah, but little did he he know, that he'd been tricked by a vewy tricksie Red pooksie last time he stole that little Red thing. Sneaking up as he slept, she grinned, and leaning down to his ear, whispered, "You and your old, vampire tricks can't compete with my wild mountain magicks, and you know it don't you, old Blue?" For, you see, Shakti magick is a very powerful thing, and any ingestion of her blood, makes you not much better than a Zombie. "Oh, but such a pretty zombie, eh?" And, slipping the little Red WIN out of his hand, she scurries off, wrapped in magick, with a grin.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

diamonedsky

Not to overdo the whole sparkly thing, but Diamond had a few secret weapons when it came to those little buggers. Like, of course, how they can take the form of anything -- person, animal, or inanimate object -- when compiling themselves and taking on different hues and colors. So, she gathered up her soldiers and made them take the shape of four men: Jonny Lee Miller, Gerard Butler, Ewan McGregor, and Russell Crowe. These "hotties" descended upon Little Red's mountain meadow, using their charm and accents to persuade her that yes, she really did want to give them the Win. And so she did, and three "men" disappeared, returning to Diamond once more as sparklies and with the Win.

Oh, and to take some of the sting of loss away, Diamond let the fake Gerard stay behind to entertain her favorite shade of red.. in purely PG-13 ways of course. :P
Van Halen - Tattoo