Last One Wins.. Again..

Started by Mordred, November 22, 2012, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

Cole strolls by and spies Eithne with the Win, "Hmmm...that should be mine!" So she hatches a plot to gain the Win for herself. Dropping her ice cream cone, she begins to cry loudly. Being a good friend, Eithne comes over to see what is wrong with her dear friend. "I dropped my ice cream and it was my favorite kind!" Eithne tries to comfort Cole and when she hugs her, Cole slips the Win out of her pocket and sneaks it into her own. Drying her tears, she looks at her friend and smiles, "I'm much better now, Eithne! Thank you so much!" Cole skips off happily, with the Win safe in her pocket.

Grainne

"Ooo! Drats! Foiled again!" Eithne mutters to herself as her sweet, but vewy sneaky friend skips off with her WIN. Squinting her eyes in thought, she scratches her head, and as a light bulb pops over her head decides that this idea, just might work. So, reaching up and pulling the light bulb down, she takes it and adds to it's glow with her Red magicks, causing it to glow sooo bright that it distracts Cole, and reaching out she takes it, neatly, out of her friend's hand and poofs out in a puff of smoke, leaving a giggle in the air with "Thanks sweetie!" floating there.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

JN

As Eithne poofs into smoke, JN pulls out his new magic lamp before she can finish disappearing.  "Found a playmate for you buddy!"  And having been alone in his lamp for so long except for the brief moments he is called out to grant wishes, the genie pulls her in -- all except for the win, which JN catches neatly out of the air.  He peers down the neck of the bottle and says, "I wish you would keep her in there until you've fulfilled all of her fantasies -- all of them except for the ones when she has ... my win."
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Grainne

"Gah!" Little Red yells in exasperation when JN traps her in the bottle with the genie. But..the genie, having been 'alone in his lamp for so long,' is..very happy to have Eithne's company.  ;D And, so, using that bit of magicks that takes no supernatural powers, but that is a very special power of Southern Belles, after some cajoling, Eith sweet talks the genie into letting her go free. So that, overcome by the Red smoke exiting the lamp, JN faints, Eithne materializes, takes her WIN out of his hands, and poofs off to her mountain meadow.

diamonedsky

After having tried to come up with another awesome, original, and ridiculously silly post, Diamond gives up and simply takes a page from the Book of Little Red, coming out of nowhere to steal hugs and kisses, and in the madness, steal the Win once again!
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

JN pouts and wants some kisses of his own.  Diamonedsky stands firm at first.  He's her enemy; he uses tentacles; hijacks her sparkles; imprisons her; has her former genie (and one wish left); and repeatedly STEALS THE WIN FROM HER!!  But the he makes with the googly baby eyes and sticks out his lower lip, and the ridiculously kindhearted Diamoned gives in.  Besides, he did give her her sparklepony; perhaps he's not all bad.  The two sometime-foes meet in an epic embrace, sharing their first kiss, and Diamoned realizes that ... he is, in fact the worst kisser ever.  He eats way too much onions and garlic; he hasn't brushed his teeth in a week; and he has some sort of disgusting growth on his tongue.  As Diamoned retches and tries to recover her composure, JN takes the win and walks of, pulling out his cell phone to make a dentist appointment.  After all, he muses, It's far more important to take care of these thing for my next kiss, rather than the one with her.  My next kiss will be for ... my win.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Harley Quinn

While he's at that appointment, Harley sneaks the Win away and casually walks away with it before JN's the wiser.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Grainne

And, upon spying the other fellow red creature, Eithne sweet talks her in words and a language that only reddish folks can understand, quietly lulling Harley into a sort of semicomatose state. Then, plucking the WIN, her WIN, out of the other woman's hands, she walks off into the mists, wrapping her Red magciks around her like a warm, cuddly coat.

JN

But we have all watched enough movies to know that any woman walking alone off into the fog is a bad idea.  Eithne finds the mists around her getting thicker, colder, pressing closer and chilling her body and soul.  Half-heard whispers of sound come from within it, impossible to place by direction or by originator.  As she spins around looking for who, or what, could be doing this, a heavy impact against the ground and a vast roar appear from nearby.  The creature must be just far enough within the fog to stay unseen and it's headed her way!  Poor Eithne drops everything she is carrying and runs shrieking in the opposite direction.  JN walks up to her erstwhile location, shutting off the ACME portable fog machineTM and his ACME subliminal whisper generatorTM with the random ventriloquism attachment, and removing his Monster-Foot impact-generating shoe.  He leaves the monster voice generator on as he picks up his prize from the ground.

"THANK YOU, LITTLE EITHNE!  THANK YOU FOR ... MY WIN!
A&A's 

Grainne

Little Red sighs a deep sigh. This creature with the super duper fancy stuff just cannot get that this is her little squiggly thing! Narrowing her eyes in thought and crossing her arms across her full chest, she thinks..and, comes up with a plan. Reaching down into the earth for the source of her strong, Red, mountain magicks she pulls power up into her body, and wraps it around her like a second skin. Turning where she stands, she walks toward JN, that goddess energy in her gaze, and speaks to him as she moves into his personal space, the hair on his arms standing up, a light gooseflesh appearing on his arms..his body..overcome with the power in her eyes and her voice. "Now, now, my dear JN.." as she reaches out and runs a hand down his arm, slipping her WIN out of his relaxed grip,"you must have the wrong, WIN for, as you can see, this little Red thing is mine" And, smiling she takes control of her WIN, disappearing in a Red poof, leaving him a bit bedazzled and flustered.

Harley Quinn

It was a sight to behold, the interaction of Eithne and JN, and Harley was momentarily caught up in the scene being played out between those two, nearly forgetting the reason she was here, until she was reminded when Eithne once more retrieved the Win from JN.  She waited until the right moment, just before the other woman disappeared, and Harley reached forward to take that trophy back to its rightful owner, which was herself.  "Thanks, toots!" she called out and then giggled, a little bounce in her step as she took off with the Win.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JN

Upon seeing the win removed from the one who had enchanted him, JN comes out from under the spell.  Reaching into his bag of "super duper fancy stuff", he pulls out a function reversal ray and fires it at the villainous sidekick.  Upon being hit Harley Quinn's corset (as pictured in her avatar) becomes ... a FAT SUIT!  As she reacts in dismay at her new look, and becomes much more awkward in her movements -- for the fat suit hampers physical activity almost as much as actually gaining the weight -- JN strolls up and takes her purloined prize back to himself.

He taunts her as he leaves, "Dream on tubbo!  There's no way you would be allowed to keep ... my win."
A&A's 

diamonedsky

Diamond thinks she's waited long enough -- long enough for JN to develop a false sense of security with that when of hers. So, without any further ado she simply comes up from behind and snatches the Win from him, giggling with a teasing Nana-nuh-booboo before dashing off.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

JN

JN watches the giggling -- and jiggling -- Diamond run off with his win and takes some time to enjoy the sight.

{shakes himself}
Oh, where was I?  Oh yes, he puts two fingers to his mouth and summons a faithful steed to go in pursuit.  The pounding hooves and laughing rider quickly gain upon the fleeing sparkly thief, and he limbers his lariat to lasso her.  Upon attaching the thrown tether, he scrambles down from his horse to complete the hogtie, then gets them both back up on his mount.

"I've decided to take you home with me my dear.  There I will keep you and ... my win."
A&A's 

Harley Quinn

She didn't expect it to be so easy this time around, but with JN's current distraction in the form of Diamond, Harley simply waited for the moment when he was paying more attention to Diamond than he was to the Win, and when that moment arrived, Joker's protege quietly stole it away.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Breathless Intent

Takes the Win, slipping it between the pages of her book, and whistles innocently as she slowly strolls away from the scene of the crime.

Grainne

Giggles at her sis's antics and wraps herself up in her Red magicks, slyly zipping by and plucking the WIN, her win, how many times..grr..from between the pages and slipping it into her pocket she poofs out and reappears in her beloved mountain meadow.

Peccavi

Stealthily follows Eithne to her breathtakingly beautiful mountain meadow and despite the scenery, she goes after the Win. Slipping her fingertips into Eithne's pocket she steals the Win, blows the lovely lass a kiss and then teleports away to colder climes in hopes that no one will follow.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Harley Quinn

But follow someone did, and before long, the little jester girl known as Harley Quinn had that cherished Win in her possession again.  The second it was hers, she wasted no time in making her getaway, clutching the trophy and keeping it close to her as she vanished from sight.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Grainne

"My WIN." Eithne muttered to herself under her breath in a huff. "When will they realize that it is my WIN?" And, as Red powers call to and are familiar with Red powers, Eithne senses at once, where in the ether Harley is even before she gets to where she is going. And, so she beats her there by seconds, popping up in front of her with a "Howdy!"and grabbing the WIN out of the corsetted ladies hands, poofing back to her mountain hide out to put the WIN to bed.

Peccavi

Peccavi is obviously some sort of ninja and she not only finds Eithne's hideout once again but is somehow already hidden within her private abode when she reappears with the WIN stolen back from Harley.

"Tsktsktsk... Pretty girl, I'll be taken that now..." She grins, walking to Eithne with her lips a breath away from the redhead's neck. The WIN is stolen once again and Peccavi escapes to a warm, tropical hideout of her own.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Grainne

Having felt what seemed almost just a shiver, and running a hand along her neck, Eithne does find herself momentarily dazed by the dazzling creature. And, yet, there is a difference between ninja tricks and true magicks. So, upon realizing that she has been tricked, Little Red simply closes her eyes, searching out Peccavi, and then apparates to the, meh, warm Tropical Island, before she melts, reaches down and places her hands on the WIN with a sly smile on her face. "Oh, look! It's my sexy dance partner!" She says and placing a kiss on the other woman's lips, quickly pulls the WIN out of her hand a poofs back to her lurvely, cool mountains.

Harley Quinn

-sneaks in and steals the Win away-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JN

As Harley runs down Eithne's mountains, JN come skiing down behind her, picking her up without stopping.  As he heads off a cliff that's just perfectly set up to be a natural ski jump he slips the win out of her panicked grasp.  They fly through the air, JN laughing and Harley screaming, and he uses the momentum of the landing to stick her feet first into a snowdrift, all the way up to her armpits.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA," he cackles as he speeds on down the mountain.  "That will hold you while I escape with ... MY WIN!!"
A&A's 

Harley Quinn

Hours later, she finds JN, her all too trusty bazooka in hand.  "You want to play this the hard way, do ya, toots?" she asks him, a wicked smile slowing forming across her lips.  "Okay, then, you asked for it!"  Harley aims her weapon and fires.  She doesn't bother to check to see if JN's actually been hit or how much damage she caused to the surrounding area, she simply steals the Win back and disappears with it, shouting, "MINE!"
Ons/Offs - Absences