News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What brought You to Elliquiy?

Started by Raisden, February 10, 2014, 12:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toth

In the simplest sense, Google brought me here.  A simple search for "adult roleplay" found this site as result #2.  I make quick decisions, I'm afraid.  I'm impulsive.  That's why I have a 2014 car instead of something much more practical.  But, I joined because I crave excitement in life.  And with my girlfriend working now, and me working different hours from her, I have some time to spare.  I have spent more than 20 years playing RPGs and forum role plays, so I'm familiar with how this all works.  I've always loved writing, and I really hope to find a lot of good writing here to enjoy and to participate in.
“Just because I face a defeat does not mean I am defeated.”
PoetryRP Requests New Idea Added 11/29/14!LOAs Updated 11/14/14
Derelict Planet (story)

Jarulf

I've been on rpol.net for years and recently tried some one on one free-form games there, and was sold. It was also my first stumbling foray into writing adult material. Then I saw an ad for E and while I hated the idea of the approval procedure, actually discovered it was pretty fun doing it once I'd decided to apply. One of my partners on rpol, a former member here, said I should.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Jarulf on August 20, 2014, 03:09:42 AM
I've been on rpol.net for years and recently tried some one on one free-form games there, and was sold. It was also my first stumbling foray into writing adult material. Then I saw an ad for E and while I hated the idea of the approval procedure, actually discovered it was pretty fun doing it once I'd decided to apply. One of my partners on rpol, a former member here, said I should.

I was also a regular over there for about 5 years.

Koyume

I developed a sudden craving, a few years back, to try erotic roleplaying out. My mind was full of perverse imaginings, and I wanted to indulge in them and share the creative experience with others. Elliquiy was the first place I found, and still seems to be the biggest and best adult RP site around.

Saiyuri

A friend of mine who frequents the site and knew I loved to RP.

Elysian Radiance

I came here after a couple years of disappointment one Darknest. The place is generally filled with creepers, weirdos (the bad kind), and flakes, and wasn't filled with talent or the same drive that I had.

So after much convincing from a friend here on E, I applied. I haven't been here long but thus far I'm enjoying it!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Twisted Crow

Shewolf

In the hope that I could use my creativity and write/RP again.
I found not only that, but some awesome people too, or perhaps they found me. ;D
In any case => I've not been disappointed.

ImaginedScenes

Wanted to find a forum for erotic story writing other than Literotica, and was told this was a good place to talk to people and write. I do some roleplaying but mostly like writing stories. Been hard to find a place where people do both and the site isn't for a special niche.

Amazee

Found this place looking for a place to try to find role-plays. I have hit a dry spell and it really stinks.

LuvNLust

My favorite writing partner recommended the site.
It's the darker side of lust, It's the other side of us, It's the thing in you that feeds, The animal in me -Motley Crue

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213286.0