A roar of Blood (Bloody Roar based RP) [NC-Anthro/Were-beast RP] Interest Thread

Started by Rage, October 24, 2012, 06:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

If you are familiar with Bloody Roar, then you'll be familiar with the general idea I have in mind, if not, well, worry not, I'm only using the idea for characters, still interested, then read on.

Zoanthropes These creatures have had many names, were-beasts, freaks of nature, monsters... All dubbed by those people who do not carry their curse, their burden. However, these creatures were not born with their affliction, genetically altered to become the beasts they are now.

Bearing the DNA of both a human and an animal, they have come together in the past to participate in tournaments, for sport, and a show of dominance, but now, they have other, more important things on their minds, a virus has become known to them, one that will destroy all Zoanthropes from the inside, eating them alive, and there is only one cure.

Sadly, this cure is only found in naturally created Zoanthropes, and none of those exist in this day and age, all of them now scientifically created, test-subjects. They have decided there is only one way to find this cure, and create natural Zoanthropes... By breeding.

However, due to their animalistic natures, breeding is a little more difficult, due to levels of ferocity, timid beings, and certain predatory match-ups. Despite their compatability as humans, their inner-beast prevents them from mating with potential prey, predators or even adversaries.

Can you overcome your animal instincts and find your chosen mate, or will you try to survive the virus of your own accord?

----------------------------------

Okay then... So, who's interested? I'm looking for an even ratio, or, failing that, players that aren't shy of group encounters.

This is only an interest check, if I get enough interest, then I'll add a character sheet for you to peruse, I'm looking for at least 3 other characters. ^-^

If anyone has suggestions for things that can be added, then, please, feel free to PM them to me.

Questions may be asked in this thread.

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Self explanatory, really.
Appearance: This is their human appearance, I would rather you posted an image, but, a description is more than acceptable.

Animal Traits

Animal Side: What animal's DNA does your character possess? This can range from Badger's to Mole's, Wolves to Lion's... No mytical creatures, also, your character can be a 'Half-beast' which is the same as a Zoanthrope, but, when transformed, it is not complete, only ears, tail and natural weapons, or, you can have any animal traits, so long as the majority is exactly the same as the human form.
Age of DNA manipulation: When was your characters DNA combined with that of an animal?.
Beast form appearance: How does your character appear when transformed? Image or Description, either one works.

Other Info

Background: Give us a small insight to your characters past, their experiences, two paragraphs should do for this.
Personality: How does your character act, and behave in general.
Preferred Mate: Ignore your characters natural instincts as an animal, what animal would you prefer to have them breed with, however, this doesn't limit you to an individual animal, the table is open, at all times.

and, to save you some time, here's the code for it.

[b][u]Character sheet[/u][/b]

[u]Basic Info[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Self explanatory, really.
[b]Age:[/b] See name for details.
[b]Gender:[/b] Once again, check the others
[b]Appearance:[/b] This is their human appearance, I would rather you posted an image, but, a description is more than acceptable.

[u]Animal Traits[/u]

[b]Animal Side:[/b] What animal's DNA does your character possess? This can range from Badger's to Mole's, Wolves to Lion's... No mytical creatures, also, your character can be a 'Half-beast' which is the same as a Zoanthrope, but, when transformed, it is not complete, only ears, tail and natural weapons, or, you can have any animal traits, so long as the majority is exactly the same as the human form.
[b]Age of DNA manipulation:[/b] When was your characters DNA combined with that of an animal?.
[b]Beast form appearance:[/b] How does your character appear when transformed? Image or Description, either one works.

[u]Other Info[/u]

[b]Background:[/b] Give us a small insight to your characters past, their experiences, two paragraphs should do for this.
[b]Personality:[/b] How does your character act, and behave in general.
[b]Preferred Mate:[/b] Ignore your characters natural instincts as an animal, what animal would you prefer to have them breed with, however, this doesn't limit you to an individual animal, the table is open, at all times.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Astrofig

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

biljardbal

Interested! You could put in a "hunting team" that hunts down the beasts (and maybe plunders and rapes on their way?) Just an idea... And you can make some neet plot twists with them as well, for instance they finally find a Zeanthropone but one of them is a female hunter which likes the Zeanthropone etc...
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

Rage

Quote from: biljardbal on October 25, 2012, 02:41:02 AM
Interested! You could put in a "hunting team" that hunts down the beasts (and maybe plunders and rapes on their way?) Just an idea... And you can make some neet plot twists with them as well, for instance they finally find a Zeanthropone but one of them is a female hunter which likes the Zeanthropone etc...

I like this idea... You, are freaking awesome, gorgeous.

As for Astro and Kdyami, thank you for your interest, I'll get the sheet edited in shortly for you all <3
In a restaurant.

Rage

Character sheet has been edited into the Opening Post.

I'm hoping to see some variety guys ;)
In a restaurant.

biljardbal

Oh I got a problem... I'm not sure what kind of role I want... I'd love to play a beast... But at the same time I'd love to play a hunter as well! Choices choices...

Rage

Well, a hunter can also be a Zoanthrope, freshly created and free of the Virus, in that case, the hunters can just be those that wish to eradicate the virus.

Kinda like the X-antibody in Digimon; X-volution.
In a restaurant.

LynxKitten

biljardbal

Rage

Didn't expect it that soon, Lynx, thank you ^-^

Can everyone that's shown interest please work on creating a character, heck, if we get enough people, we may be able to get our own sub-forum, I'm not planning on this RP only spanning a few days in-game... It takes a while for the Virus to finish it's task :)
In a restaurant.

Kdyami

Ok I'm working on the character sheet but I have a few questions.

Multiforms:  A Zoanthrope can be human formed but have a "shifted" side that is beast or beast like?  Or you can be anthroesque? with no shifting?  The setting has me confused, who can do what, how often, and under what circumstances.

Virus:  The virus only affects the older Zoanthropes? newly created ones dont have the virus?  How long does the virus take to run its coarse?  How do you catch it? or do all Zoanthorpes have it?

Are there any governmental restrictions on Zoanthropes in the fighting, creating of, communities, are they citizens, things like that.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Rage

Quote from: Kdyami on October 25, 2012, 11:49:27 AM
Ok I'm working on the character sheet but I have a few questions.

Multiforms:  A Zoanthrope can be human formed but have a "shifted" side that is beast or beast like?  Or you can be anthroesque? with no shifting?  The setting has me confused, who can do what, how often, and under what circumstances.

Virus:  The virus only affects the older Zoanthropes? newly created ones dont have the virus?  How long does the virus take to run its coarse?  How do you catch it? or do all Zoanthorpes have it?

Are there any governmental restrictions on Zoanthropes in the fighting, creating of, communities, are they citizens, things like that.

Okay, here are the answers you seek.

Multiforms:- Zoanthropes are also known as were-beasts, a classic example of such a being, is a Werewolf, however, these beings don't need the full-moon to transform, they will do so, uncontrollably in moments of sever rage or in immense pain. If the emotions are only minor, such as slight anger, or a few cuts and bruises, then they may store the pain and emotion for when they really need to use their beast forms.

However, the beast form will only last a short duration,and when they revert to their Human form, they are heavily fatigued and any damage received remains.

Virus:- The Virus is a side-effect of past creations, when the DNA was mutated, it created a form of illness within the creatures, around the age of 30, the Virus will have crippled the Zoanthrope and will kill them within a few days. The newest generation, were created differently, using refined DNA, instead of simply bonding the two strains, they have merged the Animal with Human.

The new generation see the old Zoanthropes as abominations, the Virus being the reason, and work to eradicate them, it's not contagious, nor is it hereditary. All of the OLD Zoanthropes were created with the virus (No-one is born a Zoanthrope)

As for governmental restrictions, the Zoanthropes that are know to the authorities are hunted ruthlessly, those that are not, go about their normal lives, until they are discovered.
In a restaurant.

Kdyami

Alright cool cool,  I'll finish the first draft up and you guys can critique it in a bit ^_^

Rage

In a restaurant.

LynxKitten

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Molly Hale
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Animal Traits

Animal Side: Snow Leopard
Age of DNA manipulation: 7
Beast form appearance:

Other Info

Background:
Molly was born to human parents and led a relatively normal childhood. Most kids now-a-days suffer through abuse, the stress of divorced parents, or worse. Molly guessed she was a lucky one. It was on a normal day, a day just like any other. Walking home from school seemed to take longer that day. The air felt heavier. Molly had always had the uncanny ability to know when something was wrong, and today something was definitely wrong. At the age of 7, Molly came home to government officials and crying parents. She didn't understand what was happening then, but she understood it now. She was being sold as a test subject.

Many say if you get a pet young enough, you can teach them anything. This was far from the case of young Molly. The older she got the more reclusive, yet volatile, she became. Each test was a struggle between tester and subject. Many experiments left other subjects in limp, crying messes, but Molly was different. She endured test after test without so much as shedding a tear. She refused to allow them to have the gratification of seeing her pain.

When the spread of the virus became the talk of the lab, Molly remained silent. She wouldn't die here, she would rather endure the testing for a millennium than allow herself to die in this place.

Now that she was free, she'd heard of others like her that were searching for a cure. She would join their ranks and survive this nightmare.

Personality:
Molly is many colors of the behavioral rainbow, but a few characteristics stand out overall. She is very stubborn, never one to readily agree to anything if she isn't for it. She can be volatile, quick to anger. She doesn't make friends easily, but should one manage to gain a shred of her trust she will protect them with her life. Molly harbors abandonment issues. She is usually quiet and won't speak unless spoken to or angered. She won't attack without reason, but her attacks are brutal. 

Preferred Mate: Any canine species.

Rage

Quote from: LynxKitten on October 25, 2012, 01:01:34 PM
Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Molly Hale
Appearance:

Animal Traits

Animal Side: Snow Leopard
Age of DNA manipulation: 7
Beast form appearance:

Other Info

Background:
Molly was born to human parents and led a relatively normal childhood. Most kids now-a-days suffer through abuse, the stress of divorced parents, or worse. Molly guessed she was a lucky one. It was on a normal day, a day just like any other. Walking home from school seemed to take longer that day. The air felt heavier. Molly had always had the uncanny ability to know when something was wrong, and today something was definitely wrong. At the age of 7, Molly came home to government officials and crying parents. She didn't understand what was happening then, but she understood it now. She was being sold as a test subject.

Many say if you get a pet young enough, you can teach them anything. This was far from the case of young Molly. The older she got the more reclusive, yet volatile, she became. Each test was a struggle between tester and subject. Many experiments left other subjects in limp, crying messes, but Molly was different. She endured test after test without so much as shedding a tear. She refused to allow them to have the gratification of seeing her pain.

When the spread of the virus became the talk of the lab, Molly remained silent. She wouldn't die here, she would rather endure the testing for a millennium than allow herself to die in this place.

Now that she was free, she'd heard of others like her that were searching for a cure. She would join their ranks and survive this nightmare.

Personality:
Molly is many colors of the behavioral rainbow, but a few characteristics stand out overall. She is very stubborn, never one to readily agree to anything if she isn't for it. She can be volatile, quick to anger. She doesn't make friends easily, but should one manage to gain a shred of her trust she will protect them with her life. Molly harbors abandonment issues. She is usually quiet and won't speak unless spoken to or angered. She won't attack without reason, but her attacks are brutal. 

Preferred Mate: Any canine species.

Well, you already know that I've approved her, this, everyone is along the lines of what I'm after, if you're unable to provide pictures, then that's not a problem.

But, we'll see what different CS' we get, I'm really eager to get this going ^-^
In a restaurant.

biljardbal

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Riley Williams O'Connor
Appearance:

Animal Traits

Animal Side: Tiger. Turns into a complete "walking tiger" when transformed, only his legs are more human like. Is complete human when not transformed.
Age of DNA manipulation: At the age of 25
Beast form appearance:

Other Info

Background:Riley grew up on a farm until his parents divorced, he was 13 at that time. He moved together with his mother to the big city and lived in an apartment and finally went to a highschool. The first day he got there he already was the guy loved and desired for under the girls and soon he had the status of hottest guy in school. Riley never understood this but he didn't really care... He loved the attention but never abused it... He had countless of girlfriends but always stayed true to them and never cheated, he didn't even flirt! He did turn into a "player" after a while but this stopped when he met the love of his life. They were inseparable, until something horrible happened.
She was attacked by a tiger Zoanthrope and killed during the act, Riley got bitten in the act and unfortunatly he was "infected" with the Zoanthrope's blood. In some weird way It's DNA mixed with his and he turned into a Zoanthrope. Riley never fully recovered from this, he had a hatred for these... Creatures and wanted all of them to die, as painfull as possible. He hated himself but after a while started to appreciate his new form. He started to study them and learn all the ins and outs. After a year or so he heard about a Virus in the Zoanthrope "race" during the news. He researched the Virus inmediatly and he found out it wouldn't affect him. He got notice of a group headhunters which were hired by the goverment to elliminate all old Zoantheopes. He didn't think twice and joined them, but soon they found out he was one of them and the leader tried to kill him. This didn't turn out well for the leader of the group and now Riley could finally explain what the case was. The other members understood and accepted him, and soon found out that he was a strong and usefull soldier. He knew the strong and weak points of the creatures. He knew how they behaved and how to behave around and with them. Not to mention he was a completly unstopable and enormously strong and what not in his transformed state. He soon became the sort of leader of the group, while they agreed no one should have total leadership of the group of his own again Riley had the vote that counted the heaviest. If he wanted to do something really badly then it would be a rare day if it didn't.
But the emptyness wasn't filled, he still wanted his love and soon started to try to fill that emptyness with women all around the world. He fucked so many women but tried not to "breed" them. He soon had to though because the urge was just too big. And so here he is now...

Personality: Riley is rather calm. He is the one that sits on top of a rock a couple meters away from the group when they stop for a second. He is the one that goes ahead when he thinks there is something ahead and is the one that stays behind when he thinks they are being followed. But when he gets mad, then he is a complete monster. Rutheless and evil, almost torturing his enemies, well actually victims is a better word. He is a loving man though, when a woman is in danger, even if it is a Zoanthrope, he will save her. He will never really harm a woman. Riley also is an intimidating guy. If you threaten him he will laugh and make you run for you life, just by using words. He is the silent sweet guy that waits for the right moment, and then punches just in the right spot.
Preferred Mate: Humans, cats and cat-like animals.
characteristics: Riley always carries his own guns with. He got a Custom engraved M1911 from his uncle when he was 19.
And later on, when he was about 21 he bought himself another, M1911, this was the tactical version of it though and was painted mat black.
When he decided to join the Headhunter he got hands on a very special prototype gun, the XM8, said to be more accurate, higher rate of figher and more reliable than most guns.

The Custom engraved M1911
The tactical mat black M1911
The prototype XM8

Kdyami

Ok here's my first stab please critique away

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Kyle Largato
Appearance: Kyle Largato is a fine specimen of humanity, thanks in no small part to the genetic modification he has received. He stands at just over six feet tall weighing in at about 215 pounds. He has scars from numerous fights all over his body as well as a tattoo of a lizard with its tail wrapped around his right arm.

Animal Traits

Animal Side: Komodo Dragon.
Age of DNA manipulation: 13
Beast form appearance: Kyle   was created for two things and two things only, to fight and to intimidate. And his appearance was designed to be the stuff of nightmares. The "mad" scientist who created him focused on giving him a bony head with a number of bone protrusions, as well as a mouth of razor sharp teeth. His hands and feet grow longer and his nails become long sharp claws.  His spine continues past his hips and grows into a large muscled tail. All of his skin grows into a thick scaly hide.

Other Info

Background: Kyle was born into an environment that gave him no possibility to succeed. His father was a notorious biker gang leader. His mother ran from him and hopped from halfway house to safe haven and gave birth to him while remaining on the move. As such she never recovered from his birth and died a short 3 years later. He was raised by a foster family until he could runaway and lived on the street bouncing in and out of juvenile detention which was where his father found him.  His father bought the rights to Kyle as a prisoner and had him turned into a Zoanthorpe so he could train and bet on him in the underground fights he controlled.

After being turned he learned of his fathers plans and Kyle said he would tank every fight unless his father agreed to let him go if he won a set number of fights. His father agreed to this proposal and set the number so high he didn't think it could be achieved. But Kyle studied the art of fighting and learned quickly. As soon as he turned 18 and was allowed to fight in his fathers league he dived in by clobbering the current league champion on his first night. Since then people came far and wide to fight him. The league made a killing and Kyle earned one scar after another until a year ago when he won the last fight required by his arrangement with his father.  As expected his father had lied and refused to let him go. Kyle waited and when the opportunity presented itself Kyle beat his guard unconscious and ran and has been living on the streets ever since. He fights in underground fights to make a living and scrapes by.

Upon hitting the streets he discovered a whole world of possibilities. His favorite was a group of Zoanthropes who had formed a resistance group they’d be damned if they were going to roll over and get hunted without a fight.  And they certainly have ideas about getting themselves cured, government be damned.  Kyle stayed just on the outside of the group not quite giving his allegiance but helping them now and again.  Kyle fights underground on occasion and lives in and out of dives.

Personality: In general Kyle is pro Zoanthrope and anti government.  He is basically ambivilant about humans in general, some form up on both sides of the issue most don’t know or don’t care about the issue.  He is prone to violence and dominance in interactions.  He is single minded and straight forward in his dealings.  He has a temper and has zero respect for any and all things government related. He sees them as responsible for him being a Zoanthorpe and now they’re going to pay for that decision.

Preferred Mate: Sex in Kyle’s life has always been “to the victor go the spoils,”  Kyle is new to the concept of having sex because two people want to and it can be enjoyable.  No preferred species as of yet.

Rage

Bil, he's awesome, same goes for you Kdyami.

I'll get my sheet up once I get some decent free time, could be any time from tomorrow morning to Monday :/

But, keep them coming guys, loving what I'm seeing so far <3
In a restaurant.

Wallflower20

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Shiroko Mezame
Appearance:

Animal Traits

Animal Side: Red Panda and White Lion. Fine heat, sound, and smell sensories. Strong, large teeth in both human and animal forms as well as retractable claws. Adept at climbing.
Age of DNA manipulation: 23
Beast form appearance:

Other Info

Background: Shiroko grew up on a farm as the youngest of two daughters. The eldest was trained as a hard-working farmhand while she helped her mother in the house more. Later, when in school, she was supported fully by her parents, who had fallen on hard times. They wanted to send her to the best schools possible so she could be successful in business or city work so she could send money home. Her sister, holding a grudge against Shiroko, looked for somewhat shady deals: colleges that didn't have credentials, specialized courses for legal study that didn't give course fees willingly, wanting people to sign the paperwork first, and etc. She found and "academy for gifted thinkers" that promised to give their students renewed bodies and minds, increasing their perception and reflex, as well as giving them skills to become private eyes and legal whizzes. Thinking it to be a scam that would leave her sister disappointed, she hands the flier to her parents, who are ecstatic about the prospect and send Shiroko away, despite her misgivings.

A year later with next to no contact with Shiroko, her family finds her on their stoop in a suit and with a new-found confidence. That academy had indeed changed her...
Personality:
The short: Calculating, loyal, serious with deep sense of humor. Social, can be seductive, want for good to prevail.

The long:  Serious behind her smile, Shiroko is everyone's best stranger. She will play good Samaritan happily as long as she remains safe, is talkative enough to hold conversation if someone speaks to her, and she keeps to herself in matters that don't affect her.  If she finds a problem she suspects will affect her in the future or indirectly, she will quietly research the matter and re-evaluate the situation afterward. When such a time comes for action, she will promptly have a solution ready that would be applicable or need minor tweaks to make it work, due to further development since the time of research. Shiroko does not trust easily, and she views work relationships as sacred and will not take sexual advances from work partners; she WILL take sexual advances from informants though, and will use her body for information, careful not to leave anything about herself behind. Personal relationships are rare.
Preferred Mate: Canine or Cervine of some sort.
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:
Labradoodle by the Pope of the Erisian Paratheo-Anametamystikhood mayovagan
Royal Domesticated Fox by the Czar of the two Russias and his Bride, Queen of Normandy via Black Hand

biljardbal

Wallflower20

No. You're not. I'm super concerned. I just saw it when I posted my application. =( I hope he doesn't stay like that.
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:
Royal Domesticated Fox by the Czar of the two Russias and his Bride, Queen of Normandy via Black Hand

biljardbal

Wallflower20

I can't see it.
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:

Kdyami

Ok I'm brand new to the website. I gathered that means he got kicked off?

biljardbal

Yeah,
He got himself in a sort of trouble and was denied... Specifics can be revealed trough a PM

Kdyami

ok well that's no good, do we still want to use his idea and press on or are we disbanding?

biljardbal

That's what I was discussing with Wallflower... Who's going to take over?
I'll volunteer if people think that's best... Although I don't have much experience with being the head/leader of a group RP...
I'd like to know what other people think though!
Oh and Kydami, I love how "loyal" and grown up you are during a situation like this... You're fairly new here and you already behave how you're supposed to be (in my opinion). My compliments!
But that aside, we need to pick someone who can be online when the others are...
Unfortunately if I would "take over" then the thread would have a little stop next week, I have a test week then and I don't have much time next to studying... So there will go minimal energy in this group RP simply because I can't put any more in... After that week I am back to my normal schedule...

Kdyami

I'm game for anyone taking over besides me.  I'll screw something up I'm sure of it.  My only experience leading a game is GM/DM a couple of D&D games in high school, and lets just say I didn't earn any awards.

"Oh and Kydami, I love how "loyal" and grown up you are during a situation like this... You're fairly new here and you already behave how you're supposed to be (in my opinion). My compliments!"   Thank you.  I appreciate the mature part, not sure how I was loyal but thanks :)

biljardbal

Quote from: Kdyami on October 27, 2012, 04:54:11 AM
Thank you.  I appreciate the mature part, not sure how I was loyal but thanks :)

Well loyal as in most "freshmen" here on E hook off when something like this happends (at least I have noticed that)

Kdyami

Eleah

Quite keen for something like this. I'll see if I can put up a character soon!

biljardbal

Quote from: Eleah on October 27, 2012, 10:13:49 AM
Quite keen for something like this. I'll see if I can put up a character soon!
You might want to wait with that... The former "head" of the RP was denied yesterday so we're trying to get someone who already was in to take over... It will probably be me (at least I think so)
But thanks for your interest, please do what YOU want though... If you don't want to wait with makin a character then please make one...

Note: We need more "normal" humans in the story, also some hunters could come in handy

LynxKitten

Here we go, a couple of hunters. *giggles*

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Nikita Jensen
Appearance:

Animal Traits

Animal Side: N/A
Age of DNA manipulation: N?A
Beast form appearance: N?A

Other Info

Background:
Nikita was born into a role. Her father is a highly ranked CIA agent, one not about to raise a daughter to be weak and powerless. Her mother died at her birth leaving her father alone with a little girl. From the time she could run, Nikita was trained by her father and his partner in various forms of martial arts, ranging from Jiu-Jitsu and Roman Greco wrestling to Tai-kwon-do and Kendo. At age 12 she was given her first gun; a Kimber Custom TLE II, .45 caliber ACP.

By age 16 she could match her father in ranged accuracy with just her Kimber. She had become deadly and her father’s higher-ups had taken notice. When she turned 18 she was inducted into the CIA for undercover ops. Over the next three years she took part in nearly hundreds of missions ranging from small drug operations to large hostage situations.

Then, something new was proposed. The government’s Zoanthrope testing had a hiccup that needed to be cured. It seemed easy enough, so she took the job. She became one of the first in this newly formed hunting party.
Personality:
Nikita loves to laugh. She is friendly and charismatic, always with an air of flirty innocence about her. Nikita has never known fear so she will dive head-first into damn near everything. She will be the one to laugh in the face of a full-grown bear Zoanthrope before she slit it’s throat. She, literally, laughs in the face of danger. She is team oriented and is usually the leader, though she is very capable of taking direction. She isn’t one to boast, but she is one for competition. If a partner ever challenged her, she was never one to back down. One will never see Nikita without a smile on her face.
Preferred Mate: Open

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Alex “Fox” Fraust
Appearance:

Animal Traits

Animal Side: N/A
Age of DNA manipulation: N/A
Beast form appearance: N/A

Other Info

Background:
His is a simple past, the past of a hardworking man with a wife and two young sons. Alex lived in comfortable peace with his family in a small town on the outskirts of a big city. He’d heard the rumors of the government and their human/animal creations. He didn’t much care for the government and it’s problems. He paid his dues and that remained his only interaction with “Big Brother”.

Although, his peace and quiet didn’t last long. One night he came home to a scene that no one should ever have to bear witness to. They’d been slaughtered, their house destroyed. Sent into a blind rage, Alex killed several people that day and was sent to a maximum security prison. After several months in solitary, the DA came to him with a deal. If he joined this…”hunting party” to track down the escaped Zoanthropes and kill them, and lived, then he would be freed. How could he pass that up?

Personality:
Alex is a gruff man with a cynical world view. He bears an unfathomable hatred of the Zoanthropes and his one-track mind hardly allows him to think of anything else. He is a man of logic and strategy, and will always think before he acts. Though he isn’t very trusting, if he believes someone to be an asset then he will protect them for his own gain.

Preferred Mate: Open

biljardbal

Really good Lynx! I love the sheets and the pictures of Nikita (Original name btw XD) were really good! Oh and guurl! You know your weapons!!!
I'm going to modify my sheet because I now know I can put guns in it...
Ok so who's going to take over? Me?

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:00:28 PM
Really good Lynx! I love the sheets and the pictures of Nikita (Original name btw XD) were really good! Oh and guurl! You know your weapons!!!
I'm going to modify my sheet because I now know I can put guns in it...
Ok so who's going to take over? Me?
Thank you ^_^ I've never run a group RP before, buuuuuuut if you are opposed to running it I will put my name on the ballot.

biljardbal

The Ballot as in?
So everybody is ok with with me running it?
Oh and Lynx... I haven't run any group RP before either...

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:27:05 PM
The Ballot as in?
So everybody is ok with with me running it?
Oh and Lynx... I haven't run any group RP before either...
Haha, nevermind.
I'm cool with it. ^_^

biljardbal

A ok then...

So which role will you be playing? The hunter? The Huntress? Or the Zoanthrope?

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:44:27 PM
A ok then...

So which role will you be playing? The hunter? The Huntress? Or the Zoanthrope?
I was understanding that the characters you created were yours to play. I have no qualms about playing multiple characters, I've done it many times before. However, if someone else wants to adopt one of my characters as their own, by all means.

Though, if I had to choose, it'd be either my Zoanthrope.

biljardbal

Quote from: LynxKitten on October 29, 2012, 02:46:32 PM
I was understanding that the characters you created were yours to play. I have no qualms about playing multiple characters, I've done it many times before. However, if someone else wants to adopt one of my characters as their own, by all means.

Though, if I had to choose, it'd be either my Zoanthrope.
Hmm ok... Well if you are able to play those multiple characters ok then! Don't you think that playing 2 hunters is a bit much? And sooner or later your characters will be having a conflict...
We also shouldn't forget that there is a sexual aspect to this RP which I want to enlarge a bit, it almost looks like a non adult RP with a little bit of sex in it... (In my opinion)

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:56:23 PM
Hmm ok... Well if you are able to play those multiple characters ok then! Don't you think that playing 2 hunters is a bit much? And sooner or later your characters will be having a conflict...
We also shouldn't forget that there is a sexual aspect to this RP which I want to enlarge a bit, it almost looks like a non adult RP with a little bit of sex in it... (In my opinion)
I wasn't planning on my hunters being together. I just figured I'd throw in a male since we seem to be a bit one-sided with the genders. Like I said, if anyone else would like to play one of the hunters they are more than welcome, but if there are no takers I have no problem playing them.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Is this still open, or did you all come to the conclusion that it was best to leave it be to rest?

biljardbal

We didn't come to any conclusion... Some of the members who joined have been offline for quite some time though... But if you want you can join, I just can't promise you that we will definitely start it...

SinfulsShadowShogun

Hmm, perhaps you should start a new thread for it? That way, there's no banned GM looming over the RP and after reading the OP, I can work out the plot well-enough to know that, if we were to start again, and PM the members that responded... You could get it off the ground again.

I mean, if there's no guarantee of it starting, then... I'm not going to be able to join.

biljardbal

Yes I understand, but in the mean time I myself, am really worked up with a lot of RPs... So I'm very sorry to say that this won't be starting soon.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Perhaps...

Okay, I've read through it all again, and, I could take the GM spot, in your name, as it were, since it appears that you knew the most about the RP after Rage did, basically, I run it, you direct me?

If not, then, once again, looks like I'm missing out on an awesome RP.

biljardbal

That could work... You do all the worky work and I am the head... That could definatly work... But I just want the members who join this one to know who's at the top... So they don't discuss stuff with you but with me...

SinfulsShadowShogun

That's... Not what I meant >.>

Think of it as a Co-GM ship, since I'm doing the leg-work for you, I should have some say in proceedings, since I'll have to keep an eye on things, and, I've worked out the general direction that Rage was thinking of... THAT, and I'm very well versed in Bloody Roar in general.

biljardbal

Aaah now I get it! *winks*
Well ok... But we'll (probably both) need to PM the members about this...

SinfulsShadowShogun

Well, I'll send out PM's, if you like?

And we should discuss a few things over PM regarding what we're going to do as regards running this joint.

*Offers handshake* I'm Shogun, nice to meet you.

biljardbal

*Shakes his hand* I'm biljardbal... But please call me Bil.
Also, like I said I'm very worked up with a lot of RPs, so that discussing will have to wait I'm afraid. Also because I need to work in a bit and will only be able to respond to small PMs which don't take a lot of thinking

SinfulsShadowShogun

I'm the same with short PM's, I'll get that mass-PM sorted in a short while, I'm on my tablet, so, it's gonna take some time.