Slave World

Started by Google, May 10, 2012, 07:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

I might be interested in this...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Ironwolf85

nah I meant that Cyberpunk 2020 had a little massive chart on which to roll your character's goals, persionality, and history. and with the exception of the air cars, most of the tech in the book is available today, and is cleaner, because it was "futuristic" in the 80's when it was written.
the only techs in the book that we don't have...
functional anti-grav (was expensive in the books like buying a cargo chopper)
we have the cybernetic tech, it's just not as widely distributed...
we don't have immersive VR or brain-jacks
nobody made battlesuits because we realized tanks were more effective...
we are behind in cosmetic surgery, because genetic fooling around is either banned or closely monitered. in the tech book discription "Posergangs" who impersonate their heroes, villans, from pop culture, history, etc. exist because you could have bone surgery, cybernetics, and vat grown flesh to make you into whatever you want to look like.
etc, it goes on like that.
also the U.S. did not suffer a period of Martial Law, and a third world war waged by private companies against each other.

feel free to ask about other techs.

I wound up rolling up a corporate badass who had incredible wealth, combat skills, etc. the one thing he rolled to offset this was "don't feel comfortable in your own skin" meaning the character wants to be someone or somthing else. this combined with "poser gang likes you" I rolled which... and got "Wildside" which as you can guess is a batch of furry/anthro types, who are just as vicious as other gangers. we all had a laugh...

Vincent played out very well, I cast him in the image of his corprate logo, a zebra head and mane, with black and white skin, CEO and Mascot of Aragalt Communications. eventually killed in a drive by shooting.

he's my only stock character who had a personality that would fit this RP, and that is why I told you all this.

.... *takes a breath*
my question is, with or without anthro-ness, in which case I'll just do somthing with his hair
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Google

Near future... sorry but no anthroness seems to be on our horizen
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd be interested in this. ;D
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

minerva7790

Going to keep an eye on this one!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Swordsman18

I was meaning to setup a thing similar to Schindler's list or something to that effect where they are working for their freedom, and he on the outside looks much like every other business man but is really against the system and wants to help the women of the world.

Haibane

Quote from: Google on May 11, 2012, 01:02:12 AM
Near future... sorry but no anthroness seems to be on our horizen
I will support the GMs decision here, that cyberpunk setting sounds miles away from what I thought this was going to be. I like the idea of the game world being just like our contemporary world but with a few technological advances, the fossil fuel change and the slave laws. If we go with a world that is recognisably our own, it is much easier to RP in it because you don't need to understand a whole new slew of techs and such to play in it.

Also, anthros and furries are not for me in this setting either, slave girls used as pony girls, yes! But not body modifications.

Google - What has replaced fossil fuels? Nuclear power? Green energy?

Quote from: Google on May 10, 2012, 08:34:54 AM
Compulsory Female Slavery Law of 2022

[edit]

d-Fuckslaves must stay in a respectful kneeling position or crawl on all-fours like puppies in the presence of men. Enslaved females are not allowed to walk or stand on their two feet unless ordered by their masters.
e-Fuckslaves shall be restained by a proper dog-leash when in public.
Can I suggest one small change? The way this seems to be set up is that slaves cannot go out in public unless on a leash. That reduces them entirely to the status of pets and sex toys and is pretty limiting on what the female characters can do within the RP world. It also, I think makes the slave of less value and plain or ugly females would have almost zero value. I'd like to ask that slaves be allowed out in public on their own, when perfoming tasks ordered by their master, and if so ordered, they may walk upright.

What this minor change does is open up the RPing scope for the slave players a huge amount as now slaves have worth other than as just sex toys and pets. They can be used as messengers, couriers and can do the shopping and other labour and anything else others can think of that a messenger style purpose allows. This means that even the plain and ugly female slaves now have value, especially if they are good with maths or with fashion style as they could buy their master clothes, construct the weeks menu, buy home furnishings and so on. Now not only the pretty women have value.

While a master might order his slave to deliver a message across town and order her to crawl dog-like all the way, I like the option where a Master can instruct or give permission for a slave to walk upright since now message carrying is quicker and also I just think a naked woman is much more attactive standing upright than on all fours (in a public setting).

Possibly when a slave is sent out alone like this a coloured 'permission' tag with the owners seal is attached to her collar and when permitted to walk upright another coloured permit tag is added. These tags would be engaged and disengaged on the slave collar by a mechanical gun device that had a digital signature so that only the Master could put them on and take them off, thus proving to any BFA officials that the slave was out on her own with her masters permission, etc.

The slave would still kneel when delivering messages or talking to store owners to buy food or other goods, but otherwise would be free to travel about the city.

So sections d and e above would read:

d-Fuckslaves must adopt a respectful kneeling position or crawl on all-fours like puppies when addressing or addressed by men. Enslaved females are not allowed to walk or stand on their two feet unless ordered by their masters when their collar shall bear the correct digitally locked white permit tag.
e-Fuckslaves shall be restained by a proper dog-leash when in public unless their collar bears a red digitally locked 'travel alone' permit tag.

Sorry for the wall of text... but one last thing.

The Female Slavery Law was enacted 10 years ago, so by now I'm thinking there would be a structure in place in schools to prepare all young girls for their becoming slaves at age 18, there would be slave deportment classes, slave sex-ed classes, various theory classes, practical sessions and so on, so that by the time they turned 18 the concept of becoming a slave would be second nature to them and there would not be very much resistance or refusal or even trauma from a large segment of the female population. Of course game characters can choose to play rebellious slaves or unwilling slaves but the presence of a whole several years worth of education and preparation for their new duties would be a feature of the game world background.

I have a character in mind who will be turning 18 when the game starts and so her father will become her master but prior to that event she'll have been mentally conditioned to accept it, even having undergone some sexual training from her father in the last 2 years.

Does all that work for you, Google?

Google

Well I didn't write them and infact I wasn't entirely sure that those rules would be involved... I just wanted to put those rules out there to help make the setting feel slightly fleshed and give a rough idea of what I am thinking...

Sorry everyone but I am beat down right now, exhausted beyond all belief...
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Photo

I'm definitely interested in this, I only see one thing that hasn't been brought up by other interested parties. We need a device to bring all of our characters into some kind of web or proximity. With a city-scape sandbox, I could see a lot of trouble coming from just trying to put each others characters in the right spot.

I'll be playing a woman if we only get one character. But I want two, a male as well.

I've never read the source material, but there's a lot of interest from the site, and it's a very neat premise. I fully support Haibane about the crawling. I think the men in this culture would be SO overbearing, that a complex system wouldn't even be needed. If a woman is out, she likely has a master somewhere in the city. And, of course, this would have been implemented to keep men in absolute places of comfort, and focus on business and mankind, yadda  yadda.

Where was I going with this... um. If a woman is owned, and running errands, she herself can't stop a man from fucking her silly, but her master MAY get a little upset if he is particularly attracted to this slave. So, I think a civilized world would not be too hard to imagine. The slaves would likely walk around naked, or heavily exposed. Where "free" woman could probably cover their chests.
]
I can work around anything. But, my imagination for this game is a regal one. I think we can make it really classy, even if it is entirely raw and violent.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Haibane

I was working on the premise that no man may touch another man's slave without his permission. You will generally find that most slave-based fiction, fanfiction and so on works on this premise or else you just get anarchy. If she is his property then fucking her as she walks by on an errand is both an insult to the master and might delay the slave on her masters important business which could damage that masters reputation or businesss interests, so I most certainly do not see this world as a place where any man has any right to fuck any slave any time he likes.

Liken a slave girl to a car if you want. Would a stranger borrow another man's car without asking first? No. Same kind of property rights apply I think.

I assume the BFA has communal use slave girls in public places who can be fucked as and when passers by wish to, so as to lessen the need for men to accost privately-owned slaves, or if a master is in the mood he could order his slave out to walk around the city telling her to take a certain route then return home but mark a sign on her such as 'fuck me' plus his personal seal so that she is for free use. At other times a slave would have the right to politely refuse another man's approaches stating that her master has sent her out to do his bidding. Also a slave may be a virgin and the master may be saving her unused body for himself for later. All kinds of reasons why slaves should be 'untouchable property' in this setting.

Sorry to hear you're tired Google. Get some sleep then get back to us with your thoughts.

As to a device to create a centre of gravity in the game, well we could have all the male characters living in the same street or neighbourhood, or working in the same office/company/industry or there could be a private club all the men are members of where they relax at weekends, work out in the gym, go for a swim, play a round of golf, etc.

For a device that's less passive there could be an event such as a slave sports meeting (I love the idea of pony girls racing, pulling carts with their owners on), or a slave market.

As well as naked slaves I like the idea of them being allowed/made to wear skimpy clothing too, on their masters orders, maybe just heels and stockings or a pair of panties, something pretty but degrading ;)

Urbanzorro

Just wanted to state my interest, and also that my character is planned to be the father/master of Haibane's character.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

atlantaline

Really interested in this! I would definetely like to try playing a slave.
My ons/offs for YOUR conveniance and pleasure~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139820.0

Photo

I've played in a game before with a very large, very patriarichal slave system. There were also male slaves, but all woman were treated the way that this game is attempting to portray then. I think, as far as I can tell.

I'll have a lot of little helping hints for the rules, and laws that would exist in a slave culture like this. My DM hated men, so the whole thing was a metaphor for male sexuality. I'm very excited for this game. I do hope that I weill have time for it. I probably should
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Haibane

As the game is set in America and presumably only the USA has passed this law, what of... for example... tourists?

Photo

I think that tourists would be treated with absolute exclusion. They are not part of the system, and therefore, do not belong, anymore. I have a feeling that immigration to the USA would get significantly smaller. And tourism might just die out

Or, it could be a UN thing, as a global reaction to something that threatens the world. That would be an interesting take, it would make it less about sexism, and more out of necessity. And, probably make all the woman more psychologically able to accept their 'duty'

Brainstorming reasons for slavery of woman...?

I feel like we should wait for Google to come back and throw his seven cents in
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Meliai

I'd be interested in this, assuming everyone's O/Os will be respected. I've read a few of the comics in question and I liked the idea behind them, but there were a few scenes that threw me off when someone would casually mention slaves being killed.

How common is it for a man to own a slavegirl? It seemed like most households in the comics had at least one, but if we're not sticking strictly to the canon of the comics I might suggest making it somewhat rarer, so male PCs would automatically gain a bit of prestige for owning a slave or ten, and there would still be enough of a lingering taboo that a slave made to walk naked through the city would still garner plenty of attention.

As for if/when slave out on their own can be taken by whoever encounters them,

Quote from: Photo on May 11, 2012, 03:24:30 PM
I think that tourists would be treated with absolute exclusion. They are not part of the system, and therefore, do not belong, anymore. I have a feeling that immigration to the USA would get significantly smaller. And tourism might just die out
Well tourism would probably drop to next to nothing as far as women are concerned, but I imagine there would be plenty of men coming to visit for the same reason women stay away.
If I remember right there's a girl in the comics who's from somewhere overseas. Since slavery wasn't enacted in her home country she's got immunity. Could be an in of someone wants to play a female slave owner.

I'd imagine though that women with immunity, whether it be because they paid their fees or because they aren't citizens, wouldn't really be all that safe. A world that would not only legalize female slaver but make it mandatory probably isn't going to be super concerned about protecting free women. They couldn't be enslaved, but I imagine it would be harder to get police to take action if a free woman is raped or robbed, which could lead to her not being able to pay her fees anymore.

On the other hand enslaved woman might be somewhat safer if the police are very quick and harsh about tracking down and punishing people who abuse slaves (without authorization from her owner.)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Ironwolf85

soryr for the outburst, I'm a bit of a furry and that was the only stock character who's psychological makeup ever built into a dislike for women.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

MagicalPen

I could be interested in this too.

Sounds like meshing together this Slave World with some Gorean (World of Gor) aspects might be interesting.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nexus1199

I can not wait to see how this goes.

Bloody Rose

I am in for sure :)

Haibane

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 11, 2012, 04:35:12 PM
soryr for the outburst, I'm a bit of a furry and that was the only stock character who's psychological makeup ever built into a dislike for women.
Surely its easy to make up a character specifically for this game? Or, if disliking women is hard for you to RP, try the opposite tack and team up with a previous poster who was wanting to set up an organisation to try and protect women.

@ Meliai and Photo - excellent points on the tourism angle. I like all those ideas.

@ Pen - what elements of Gor would you think would mesh with this game? I think the GM is committed to keeping the near-contemporary real world setting but just a bit 'futurized' so the setting is nothing like Gor, and we seem to be working through a set of slave ownership and behaviour/permission rules as we go so I don't know if the Gorean ones would fit... so not sure what else from Gor could be used, though suggest things if you think they'd work.

Google

Quote from: Photo on May 11, 2012, 02:23:24 PM
I've played in a game before with a very large, very patriarichal slave system. There were also male slaves, but all woman were treated the way that this game is attempting to portray then. I think, as far as I can tell.

I'll have a lot of little helping hints for the rules, and laws that would exist in a slave culture like this. My DM hated men, so the whole thing was a metaphor for male sexuality. I'm very excited for this game. I do hope that I weill have time for it. I probably should
Yea... you can give those hints if and when I ask for them...

Honestly I kind of feel as if this is getting out of my control, in fact I have even been warned that some of the people currently expressing interest might try to highjack my game...

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 11, 2012, 04:35:12 PM

And as for you, I don't care if you are a Furry, it doesn't bother me at all but don't expect me to try to modify my plot to accommodate you. The last time a furry was introduced into a non furry system I was playing in... well my Dark Heresy squad mates and I made the DM cry when we turned our melta guns on the "Chaos scum"

This is becoming a pain in my ass right now, work is kicking my ass and everyone who is contacting me to complain about the lack of the one aspect they like, be it sissifying men as a final punishment, to furry characters... those people are making it tempting to say FUCK it

Acid Lips

Want my suggestion? get a couple of people to help you with building the world and only consider what they have to say. It will become much more easier for you to handle, if a person does not like it then they don't have to join as simple as that.

Google

Quote from: Acid Lips on May 11, 2012, 09:22:31 PM
Want my suggestion? get a couple of people to help you with building the world and only consider what they have to say. It will become much more easier for you to handle, if a person does not like it then they don't have to join as simple as that.
That... is just the sort of suggestion I was looking for...

I mean some of the problems I have detected so far.

1. People wanting me to throw in their personal kink, even if no one else might be interested in playing to that kink.
2. People only wanting to join if they automatically get to have a pre-established relationship with another, which would be fine if this wasn't just an interest building stage.
3. People trying to suggest and modify rules that haven't been set, keep in mind that the "laws" I posted were more for a color sort of feel to set the stage, not literal laws just yet...

Right now I am going to open this up to a few people... call it two max... who want to help me with this. You will apply to me in a PM and tell me why I should select you. I will retrain the right to deny your request without any explanation at all, and should I deny you then I would expect that you don't go and complain in this thread.

Acid Lips

Glad to help! I will keep my eyes on this :)