Mahou Hentai (NC, interest check )

Started by DKDBSD, August 26, 2010, 07:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

endlesspie

All righty, finally got concepts...

Sam Valentine – He was originally a university student studying medicine till he found a very bizarre book whilst searching through the library, with his abundant curiosity piqued the man took it out to examine what it was doing here, getting dragged in by the swarm of hands and blacking out from the sheer shock of what was happening. Will be specialized in elemental magic.

Trina – One of the twelve council members. She is an astounding witch who specialized into illusions, she earned her place on the council when she created an entire illusionary world trapping an enemy army within it for 3 months in which time she had scattered the soldiers all over the real world.

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 31, 2010, 03:43:02 PM
i know that *shrugs* i don't meddle with spiritual energy basis anime often most of the time i'm watching:

Mahou shoujo
Mecha
Romantic Comedy/Slice of Life

that sorta thing.....the whole Shonen spirit energy and what have you bit got old when i finished yu yu hakusho as a kid.......

Each to their own.

XD Sam needs a speciality dude he doesn't have to know it already it's just so we know what you'll want him to be best at.

endlesspie

Aaaah, okay. Gimme a bit to recheck the magic list... I think I had a few ideas of possible additions but I forgot them now...

And there, goin with elemental.

Miles Trent

I apologize in advance for any Ragnarok fans. Character designs are fantastic to me. Ignore the lady in the background... but I may use her to piece together his background story, since this pic as a whole is the inspiration for my character.

Elzam - Elzabriam is his true name of demonic nature, given by his demon father (a metal demon), a name of which he hides. Elzam is the name given by his late mother, a witch. Being half breed, I want him to be naturally magically attuned, able to channel his spiritual energies easier and faster than a normal human male, to be able to charge his body to be as hard as steel, and have high proficiency in the art of illusion. He will not be able to learn magic or have the same abilities of a witch, since only human women in this world can have them.

He will be a travelling wanderer of the world, on a search of a reason personal to him, under the guise of a street entertainer with considerable martial unarmed skill. His incredibly fit body and demonic bloodline are his weapons. As the story progresses, he will discover more about his demonic bloodline and eventually learn new abilities that he can channel his spiritual energies into e.g. increased strength.

Dare I go so far as a theme song?: Sengoku BASARA 3 OSTS - 4 - Ieyasu Tokugawa Theme. (Tokugawa Ieyasu's Theme, Sengoku Basara 3 OST. Original song is in japanese characters, so I dont know the english name. Song also inspired the creation of this character.)

An updated version of my character concept, after taking a gander at what DK has posted recently.  Im too much on a roll here... XD
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

XD I still say he should join my demons and elf.

endlesspie

They could be a wandering band! But who would be the singer...

DKDBSD

Quote from: endlesspie on August 31, 2010, 06:04:13 PM
They could be a wandering band! But who would be the singer...

Well since this is a fantasy setting they wouldn't really have a singer. This isn't a modern setting.

endlesspie

DKDBSD

.... Probably but that's the thing it wouldn't just be the PC's they would likely be part of a group.

endlesspie

DKDBSD

endlesspie

DKDBSD

endlesspie

DKDBSD

Quote from: endlesspie on August 31, 2010, 06:53:17 PM
Do ya think we're ready now?

Almost. XD I'm not starting it now though I'm going to bed. XD

endlesspie

Hmm I should sleep about now too...

Miles Trent

Quote from: DKDBSD on August 31, 2010, 05:55:39 PM
XD I still say he should join my demons and elf.
When I mention street entertainer, I mean something like the Shao Lin monk type, like breaking blocks of stone with your head and taking hammer blows to the stomach. I was also thinking along the lines of a 'magician illusionist' too, like David Copperfield without the glitz and glamor and those street magic shows in the medieval times, only that he discretely uses his illusion magic without anyone knowing.

I wouldnt mind if he joined your demons and elf but he would just be a circus sideshow. He isnt musically talented unfortunately.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

endlesspie

Like one of those ones were they invite people to punch them in the gut and whoever can make them fall gets the prize money collected from previous failed contestants?

Miles Trent

Something like that.  XD

Edit: A heads up. For the whole of next week, starting from this coming Friday, I'll be out of town and away from a computer (unless I can sneak in some posting time). When I get back, I'll have a couple of weeks left before I have to disappear again for a while. Just to let you guys know.
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

Ah I see well that can still work my demons won't be appearing much at first. Also the troupe they are part of is any and all it's not one kind of thing it's many.

endlesspie

Hey... would all the magic training for witches be in one location?

DKDBSD

Quote from: endlesspie on September 01, 2010, 12:55:38 PM
Hey... would all the magic training for witches be in one location?

Well their are many villiages (kind of like Naruto but not on as an official scale) but Little Leaf is where I want the characters to arrive.

endlesspie

So we have the world... the magics... the characters... it's all ready?

DKDBSD

Pretty much I'm going to sort it out soonish most likely tonight.  IE within the next six hours hopefully sooner.