Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Giggles and nuzzles his neck as her hands wander over his chest and abs...and then lower

Mr Bigglesworth

Actually tries to read this contract while she nuzzles and her hands wonder... Oh my

Anesa

*Grins, her soft, velvety hands caressing and squeezing gently*  Hmmm?  Would you rather I stop, Handsome?

Mr Bigglesworth

*Sighing* No my beautiful cowgirl, I would not rather that *Kisses her arm, as it is all he can reach at the moment*

Anesa

*Softly laughs, her warm breath tickling his ear as she whispers* We'll continue this another time, as I have to go and YOU...need to get back to work.  *Kisses the side of his neck and waves bye as she heads out the door*

JackWhite

*hugs camille softly and whispers*

I think you understood me wrong in our last conversation

Anesa

*Cuddles him back, whispering*  I'm sorry...

JackWhite

*smiles and cuddles a little more*

It's okay

Autumn52

I'm sorry too......*puppy eyes* I don't know for what but I luvs you both can we have a cuddle pile?

starts the cuddle pile with Jack
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

Can I join the cuddle pile?
*Snuggles in*
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

Yes yes

the more the merrier

cuddles him close
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

In that case I'll cuddle up right next to you Xandi.

Anesa

(Not sure if I'm already in the cuddle pile or not, so just to make for certain....)

CUDDLE PILE!!!  Runs and jumps in the midst of them, groping and pinching!!  ;))

CaptainErotica

Joins the cuddling.* This is definitely a Kodak Moment.

OrchidofDarkness

(My idea of a cuddle Buddie -giggles)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Gives the Orchid a squeezie cuddle, checking out this wild hyperness I keep getting blamed for. While feeling her buzz against the fangs as they were about to penetrate deep inside her soft skin, my icy shards looked up to hers. "My what big red eyes you've got there!"
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Jumps onto the vamp's lap and cuddles up into a tight ball, hailing kisses all over his cheeks and getting splashes of blue on her face* 'Ello, darling!

Mordred

Crazily cuddles the Breathless one until she looks like a sexy little smurf.. then buries his face in her neck.. being morning and the hunger already soaring. "Good morning gorgeous!"
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Wraps both arms around his waist and snuggles into his chest, not thinking about how blue I will be afterwards.

OrchidofDarkness

Quote from: Mordred on March 30, 2012, 11:52:54 AM
Gives the Orchid a squeezie cuddle, checking out this wild hyperness I keep getting blamed for. While feeling her buzz against the fangs as they were about to penetrate deep inside her soft skin, my icy shards looked up to hers. "My what big red eyes you've got there!"

-Smiles and cuddles him- the better to see you with my dear.

Breathless Intent

*Snatches up Orchid for some big soft girl hugs*

SummerWhispers

Pulls Breathless into a old fashioned porch swing for a quick hug, and an offer of some spiked lemonade.

Mordred

Sees opportunity from around corner.. pounces upon the two on the swing with heavy doses of slathered blue, jello, and insatiably long arms and crazy moving hands in a wild bout of cuddling.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Grabs his hands to hold them still, as it seems to me the cuddle has turned into an opportunity for him to allow his hands to roam freely.

OrchidofDarkness

-Cuddles Breathless and Summer into a girl hug pile-