Auriianna's Seeking Spells(RP's)

Started by Auriianna, January 01, 2013, 11:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auriianna

All Character Ages are presumed 18+ Unless other wise stated:

My cravings.
1. I know every one remembers Sailor Moon and her five seasons, plus two short movies and Three Actual Movies. Well Here is my RP Idea.  Sailor Slut Moon: Where the sailor senshi's powers are starting to weaken. But they are currently in their early twenties. Amy is a Teacher, Mina she is an Actress/Singer but currently on break. Lita is a cook owns her own restaurant in town. Hotaru has taken over as her father's assistant, ChibiUsa, has returned and started collage, Michiru and Haruka are on tour but just returned to the manor. Setusna's fashions are the newest rage. Usagi is a home maker living with Mamoru chan and has become very good at it. (Pre - crystal tokyo)

2. Street Fighter - Maybe Vega and Cammy or Vega's son and Cammy's Daughter. Vega still hunted the doll that escaped and he wanted that beauty for himself. (Short and to the point)

3. Feudal era- Demons, princesses, well you get the idea. I just love that era. Inuyasha could fall into this section here. So it can be anime or original.

4. Arranged Marriage - Modern / Feudal / Fantasy- Just post what you have either pm or Here. I am open to suggestions

5. Demon Bride - Kinky ************ Absolutely love. The devil / or Demon seeks his mate in the modern age mortal females. I will allow the guy to pic what the female looks like. But I want something than skinny women being picked. Some times pleasantly plush women need love too. Even if it is a demon cock breeding them

6. God and Devil - God and Satan made a deal. But They would choose two of their best to either temp or save the said target. Unknown to God's choice. The devil chooses his son to seduce the Angel while tempting the Angel's charge into sin.

7. Ghost RP - ~shivers~ I had posted something about a grave yard when I first joined Elliquiy. The story goes A girl wakes up in an open coffin as her coffin is next to another in a private crypt was built for them since birth. They where specially made. Due to they where to marry. She ended up in a false death coma. But the husband to be died. Their marriage was arranged. But the Groom had rights to see but never interact with his bride to be.  The story would start at her waking up. No she wasn't prepped for burial like most people are due to certain religious reasons for unmarried women in the girl's family.
A/A ~ O/O

Auriianna

Updated Current stories. Will Post more when they come to me.
A/A ~ O/O

Auriianna

I had an idea off the movie The Haunting. Based off the book The haunting of Hill House. Though this would play into the Ghost and living story..... blush.
A/A ~ O/O