start of an idea...

Started by Sugarman (hal), September 22, 2007, 11:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

Here is possible multiple player game... is it doable? any ideas to give it body?

Was it ritual or habit? Or, was it the nature of things? No one in the land called Thunder Land knew.

Where the two human tribes dwelt the reasons are long forgotten and shrouded in myth, and none remember why things were as they are only that they are. Now over one thousand years have pasted since the dividing of the sexes.

The two tribes, Female and Male, are now in constant struggle to control other and moreover the breeding of their kind. For the males it was to force the female into slavery and breeding stock and for the females it is similar. They contend for the right to determine their superiority over the other.

The man half of the two, live in the lands east of the river called The Divide. They are more tribal then the female half and are less numerous. Mostly, they constantly fight between themselves for pride and resources. As for women, they are purely a trading item like livestock. Rank is largely determined by the number of the slaves have. He that possess the most shows he is the more virile and is viewed as a leader.

The lady players would develop their own social system.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Hunter

Why am I getting flashbacks to that very cheesy B movie called America 3000?

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, got very similar flash back also when I read that.....

Sugarman (hal)

I really have no idea of the referred movie. But it's a common theme man vs woman in two slightly different social system. We can spice it up with a little creative brain power.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, in the movie there has been holocaust (lke nuclear war) and it tells about future society after it. There are women who live like amazons and hunt men.They have three classificatiosn for men who they capture and enslave; Breeder, Toy and Worker. Breeder is self obvious the man who is healthy, seem have excelent genes and good member (breeders naturally are only used on breeding only and in women society rule all breeders are heavily robed and hooded during the act, so woman doesnt know wich breeder made her pregnant), toy is plaything for women parties (target what you can kill, torture or humilitate as you please and they are considered house pets, more deviant women can use those men as sex slaves, because breeders cant be used as sex slaves but often many tribes women make toys eunuch), Worker is then generall laborer whit most muscle and health but not whit good looks to fit as breeder and too strong to be toy.

Anycase men lived as small groups, not as tribes and there were men who lived like cavemen and looked like one (and were dumb also). Also some 'mutants' exchisted because of after math of the nuclear war. Anycase the concept is intresting enough that I would be willing to join up :).

Elvi

Count me a possible Hal dearest, depends on who else there is to work with...*smiles*....Oh and if the final concept ends up as more than just a master/mistress/slave thing. I think there's enough of them already. 
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Zaer Darkwail

Well, there is possible story between predator and hunter theme in this sort of game, either man or woman been hunted by either side and then rescue missions. Of course in both sides there could be only 'true' emotional relationships are between same gender (of course it is taboo issue to fall in 'love' to a opposite gender and both side frown on it).

In women side it islikely also romantic lesbian relationship (and drama when lover gets 'clock' time to go to breeder to conceive child whit) but whit men I think not many like M/M scenes here so it is more like deep brotherly relationship.

Sugarman (hal)

Now I’m no GM but I thought the game could be set up in this way.

• We would have 4 to 5 players, each would develop two character s.  One would be master the other a captive/slave
  • Two lands Male amd Female. The men would develop their social system and the same with the ladies. Men have no say in the way things are run in ladies land and same goes for the ladies regarding men’s land.
  • A open land would be used for capture and combat.

The game would began with all player in their home area. As time goes on players would offer up characters to be captured. They would move into they “open land” and would be captured. A combat element could be used to add dramatic value to it.

If anyone have further ideas, please… please add them here.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Hunter

Maybe there could be a truce zone where said peoples could sneak out to to screw each other's brains out?

You know, for those of us who prefer to make love rather than war?

Edit: oh, yes, and I"m in.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, whole idea is that other side are masculine barbarians and other side femine amazons. So their views of life and behavior are such different that even true love relationship would be stormy and embarrasment to both sides of the relationship (besides it being taboo subject to both sides).

There can be private threads for such couples but actually no 'neutral zone' I think.

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 25, 2007, 01:18:45 AM
Well, whole idea is that other side are masculine barbarians and other side femine amazons. So their views of life and behavior are such different that even true love relationship would be stormy and embarrasment to both sides of the relationship (besides it being taboo subject to both sides).

There can be private threads for such couples but actually no 'neutral zone' I think.

Yes but couples should interact with others in some way.

As for behavior, both societies publicly would be dominant over the slave, privacy is another thing, perhaps.

My reason for bringing up this idea was to explore two roles in a group setting. Also at the same time exploring sub/dom relationships in the same game.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Zaer Darkwail

True there can be difference in public social behavior and then private behavior. In most tribal communities physical privacy is rare luxury oly available to leaders, while personal mental privacy is utmost held. In such communities people learn to 'shut out' what others are doing in behind canvas besides your resting place (assuming most tribe rests inside tents and tents walls are not thick enough block voices).

Simon

There is always the Lunar Exalted you could borrow from...

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Simon on October 15, 2007, 02:10:34 AM
There is always the Lunar Exalted you could borrow from...

explain Lunar Exalted?
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Simon

Well to me the whole description of the game sounds very much as two groups of Lunars (from Exalted RPG). This doesn't mean you have to PLAY Exalted just steal things from it to fill the gaps.

Just an idea.

strangely made

Hmmmmmm it's an interesting idea. I've got to many games to play in it at the moment (although I suspect that one or two of them have died a sticky death). Maybe if/when you get it going and I find myself with some free time I could join in at a later date?.

I have an idea for a female character that might fit into the concept quite well.

Sugarman (hal)

ok been working on this a little more... here are the ideas for game threads.

Possible threads
Game threads (name of game)
OOC all (for all to work out kinks and chats)
OOC woman’s society development thread. To converse on the workings of women’s society. {men have no input here}
OOC Men’s society development thread. To converse on the workings of Men’s society. {women have no input here}

Game Play threads
# Land of men’s society
# Land of women’s society
# Open lands for capture and combat

I guess it is time to get a feel on how many are up for give it a try. DominatrixC agreed to join me as GM and Muse has agreed to advise us.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Zaer Darkwail

I am willing to give it a try.

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

Waves to DominatrixC  and Zear...and muse there backstage...
and Elvi who I never played with but would like to.
I am interested
Some idea's
Battles
Alternate between one side winning and then the other.
Captured PC's are designated to start with but they can still struggle of course.
Some masters along losing side.
Each side can chose to capture or to rescue. If they chsoe to rescue then then the the other side decides who will be rescued.
(None of this would be rules...just sort of way of organizing)
The Third Way
Instead of having a third society how about 'traitors' on each side. They are in Love with the sub and conduct rather equal relations.

Are we dealing with politics? This can be messy since some players thus have more 'power' then others.
an Alternative would be to have the leaders be  NPC's.
In terms of threads I would suggest open profile threads for each Gender.
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

Elvi

The new way of setting up games is here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9060.0

This would mean (in real terms), that if you get, say four players, you would get four threads for your game, (to use in whichever way you choose) plus one extra thread for OOC.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Hunter

*continues to lurk*  When are we getting this going?

Sugarman (hal)

thinking we need at least 3 ladies and 3 guys first. Almost there.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Hunter

Sugarman (hal)

not absolutely sure...

Me
Hunter?
Zaer Darkwail

Bishrook?
Eliv?