What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

My KMPlayer's on a fuckin' roll.

Just heard Concrete Blonde, "Still In Hollywood," followed by "Transylvanian Concubine (Yes, Sir, Mr. Sir mix)" by Rasputina, and now: Fluke, "Atom Bomb".
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Kalen

Bliss

New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle

I definitly prefer Frente's cover.

every time I see you falling. I get down on my knees and pray...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Girl All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling for Soup

Lirliel

Rolling Stones- Sympathy For The Devil

See Kalen's sig for lyrics ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lirliel

Kalen

My god, I really got that song back into your head, Lir!

Cult of Personality - Living Color

Lirliel

Kalen, like that song is drilled into my brain :P

Paint it Black- Rolling Stones

Kalen

Lirliel

Hunter

The sound of my life being flushed down the toilet.   :P

Elohim

Bliss

R.E.M. - Orange Crush

Then

Howard Jones - New Song

Don't be fooled by what you see, don't be fooled by what you hear
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

devil inside
The devil inside
Every single oneofus
The devil inside...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Sir Mixalot - Baby got Back

*Shakes mah Booty!*

Elohim

MadPanda

"Are Friends Electric?"  by Information Society (remake of a Gary Numan tune)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Maeven

Now that you're gone   Ryan Adams and the Cardinals

He doesn't sing anything I don't love.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Maeven

*puts more sugar in Joe's coffee and plays Bob Marley's Mellow Mood for him* 

Hmmm, I like this thread.  I think its just as revealing as many of the other threads.  Like... Lirliel listening to Baby Got Back.  Now that made my day. :)

The Cardinal Rule

Maeven

The Cardinal Rule

Seara

Elohim