For The Crown (A Political Conquest Game ~ Still Recruiting!)

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 26, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicBlade

Good news everyone! I have returned! BWUAHAHAHAH!  >:) And my lunacy shall consume you all.

sesshomaruartist

Hmm... so this is back up? Are we still sticking to our old characters? I think they can still work even though, I don't think everyone came back.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: AngelicBlade on July 08, 2014, 02:06:31 PM
Good news everyone! I have returned! BWUAHAHAHAH!  >:) And my lunacy shall consume you all.

Professor Farnsworth!
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

DarkRose15

Dammit now I'm reading everything in his voice LOL
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Inerrant Lust

I confess I am eager to see this kick off. ::)

I settled for an appearance, at least.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Basics
Name: Mila Maraslyn
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Lithian Household Guard Subcommander
Kingdom: None (Ancestry: Theiri)
Player: Inerrant Lust

The Look
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 113 lb.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Fair
Anything else: Mila is not the most beautiful woman- in fact, at this current time of turmoil in Castle Lithia, she would be considered homely and plain in comparison to the beauties coming from across the land to vie for the throne on behalf of their kingdoms. She is accustomed to using her charms though would never be reliant upon them.

The story
Likes: Winning, Herself, Horses, Hunting, Trophies, Gifts and 'Tributes'
Dislikes: Propriety and decorum, being looked down upon, being deceived or lied to, being deliberately antagonized
Personality: Mila has limitless ambition and is just as bold. Yet this is tempered by a calculating mind and uncanny luck. She is prone to very high risk/high reward actions and her good fortune has advanced her far in life whereas others would have surely put everything on the line and eventually lost. She is extremely egotistical and thinks very highly of herself. She can only attain the peak of sexual fulfillment in the act of asserting herself as a victor in some way.* This is the only thing that can cloud her judgement to the point of irrationality.
Habits: Asks way too many rhetorical questions. Enjoys testing others and gathering information from them.
Skills: Average fencer, prefers not to fight personally. Gifted equestrian and archer. Adaptable and quick-thinking. Uncannily lucky. Excellent leader of soldiers, very strategically-minded. Encyclopedic knowledge of heraldry, noble houses, and personalities throughout Lithia.
History: Mila is the adopted daughter of a Theiri noble. Her birth parents were also from a noble family that was attainted and disgraced following a plot against the crown- Before she could even walk, Mila was made a hostage before their exile and was later adopted by the Maraslyn family who held. This has left a stain on her true lineage to those who know it.

As a child, Mila was said to be extremely clever, as well as scheming and wild. Her aunt, enraged at her niece's constant antics, complained to Mila's mother, who reprimanded the girl. The next time Mila saw her aunt, she pretended to be in a fit and attacked the woman with a blunt sword. The aunt, terrified, reported what happened to Mila's mother, who rushed to her daughter only to find her calmly tending to the horses. Her mother asked Mila what was wrong and she responded, "Nothing of the sort ever happened. My aunt accuses me of everything because I am from a disgraced famiily." The woman believed her adopted daughter, and from then on ignored her sister's claims, leaving Mila to do as she pleased, and to grow up uncontrolled.

Later, as a young woman, Mila sought a sage who was renowned for reading people and offering insight into their fate. She asked him, "What manner of woman am I?" but he refused. She asked him again until he relented, when finally he said, "In peace you are an able subject, in chaos you are a crafty heroine." This pleased her greatly.

She joined the Lithian household guard and was assigned the middling rank of its sub-commander owing to her adopted heritage.

*This is not merely being a dom or 'conquering' someone. This is about winning. Suppose she was having sex with a fat noble... while her soldiers were raiding his home to 'find' evidence that would warrant his execution. No matter what perverse things he did to her, it would bring her to orgasm over and over again as she thought about how she won. Winning sexually arouses her, and the best release is in fulfilling that victory or reaping its rewards.

AngelicBlade

Rave

Oh wow, so many familiar faces in this RP from quite a similar game. Bubby, DarkRose, Octopus <3 Even Master Of My Fate brought back Alistair!

You guys are tempting my muse for Seif here again~

I'll just put down an interest banner, and see if I can come up with a skeleton by tomorrow.

Juggtacular

I'm soooooo looking forward to this starting.

bubby

I shall be sending out PM's to my son, his Guard, and our spymaster on the morrow. Mommy/Queen Dearest is plotting.  >:)

Juggtacular

When you play the game of Thrones Crowns. You win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Inerrant Lust

Hmm. You mean IC RP in a PM? I feel it'd be a shame to hide my writing away in such secret places- but I suppose that heightens the drama. :P

Personally, I've been fairly transparent with regards to OOC/IC plotting in other games- playing characters with easily exploitable character flaws in a very 'gamey' other site, deliberately ignoring advantages because my character wouldn't see them and/or wouldn't be willing to use them. I find most people playing the cool-headed omniscient schemers are terribly dull, besides.

Aiden

Quote from: bubby on July 09, 2014, 02:56:01 AM
I shall be sending out PM's to my son, his Guard, and our spymaster on the morrow. Mommy/Queen Dearest is plotting.  >:)

Adivsor...Spymaster? Unless you are talking about someone else. I can go double agent.  XD

Cerigo

You can include me in the plotting as well Bubby... the character I am making has a vote that can be bought... just saying....not like I am already working my evil plotting abilities...clearly.
Selectively Seeking New Stories
"It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."  Voltaire

On and Offs
Ideas

Flower

Speaking of relationships, Rose, I wouldn't mind if our characters loathed each other.  ::)

bubby

Quote from: Cerigo on July 09, 2014, 12:07:33 PM
You can include me in the plotting as well Bubby... the character I am making has a vote that can be bought... just saying....not like I am already working my evil plotting abilities...clearly.

*Snerkle* Though I appreciate the offer, this particular PM (which has been sent to son and guard) is about a 'family' matter. I will however remember that for IC. ;)

Cerigo

*dramatic sigh* I never get invited to the orgies anymore...
Selectively Seeking New Stories
"It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."  Voltaire

On and Offs
Ideas

ArtemisHighmore

I didn't know the Lannisters were coming to play.

LimitlessNikkie

Good news I got my computer back!!! I'm going to be putting up a character thread as well as a relationship thread today. Remember all the royals and nobles have had the opportunity to meet every year at the Erucya ball.

Any objections to putting this on the NC board?

Juggtacular

None from me. -waiting to get started and skewer somebody...I mean have fun rping with everyone-

bubby

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 09, 2014, 03:50:59 PM
Good news I got my computer back!!! I'm going to be putting up a character thread as well as a relationship thread today. Remember all the royals and nobles have had the opportunity to meet every year at the Erucya ball.

YYYYYAAAAYYY!!!  None from me either.

I want to be sure and toss out there as well if anyone is interested in any sort of 'relationship' with my Queen from having met at the previous Erucya balls, feel free to PM me.

Flower

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 09, 2014, 03:50:59 PM

Any objections to putting this on the NC board?

I don't mind as long as the usual writer approval is in place prior to any rape scenes. If those happen... ;)

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Dancing flower on July 09, 2014, 04:28:38 PM
I don't mind as long as the usual writer approval is in place prior to any rape scenes. If those happen... ;)

Of course anything like that would need player consent prior to the scene.

Also the Character Thread is up. Octo, Bubby, Flower wasn't sure if your profiles were done so please take a look and let me know.

The Relationships Thread is up as well.

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

ArtemisHighmore

Working on character, apologies for the delay.

Flower

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 09, 2014, 04:57:43 PM
Of course anything like that would need player consent prior to the scene.

Also the Character Thread is up. Octo, Bubby, Flower wasn't sure if your profiles were done so please take a look and let me know.

The Relationships Thread is up as well.

Mine is completed. I only added like a mini-paragraph to explain her marriage to Cerigo's character.

Flower's Completed Charrie
The Basics
Name: Marigold
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Role: Princess and Oracle
Kingdom: Caokin
Player: Dancing Flower

The Look
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Hair: Mostly dark brown with light brown tips
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Skin: Tanned
Anything else: Marigold has multiple piercings in her ears which she adorns lovingly with priceless gems. She also wears a small stud in the side of her nose. Her hair falls to the middle of her back when curly and touches the small of her back when fully brushed.

The story
Likes: Forceful Sex, Kissing, Oral Sex (Receiving), Oral Sex (Giving-Women Only and only her husband), Teasing, Sweets, Gifts, Clothes, Shoes, Being Pampered, Watching Horse races, Voyeurism, Public Sex, Anal Sex (Reserved for her husband), Being Worshiped, Threesomes, Having someone under her thumb, Traveling, Dangerous Animals such as Snakes and Spiders, Being Read to, Having Poetry Written about her, Being Serenaded, Dominating a Strong Man, Fruit, Wine, Vibrant Colors
Dislikes: Punishment, Being Ignored or Denied, Prudish Women, Having to Repeat herself twice, Being Constrained, Intense Pain, Winter, Cold
Personality: Marigold is the youngest daughter of eight children. The necessity of marriage by being blessed with what her people call the sight. Thus, being unique of her race, she has always been pampered and spoiled from a young age. Any whispered desire was sought out for her even if necessary to travel to foreign lands. She has little interest in combat since there are plenty of men willing to kill for her in attempt to win her favor and hand in marriage. She has little regard for others and only seeks pleasure for herself.
Habits: Marigold typically dresses in the traditional attire of her people. Colorful saris and Ghagra Choli made of the most expensive silks fills her ensemble. Whenever outside or in the presence of a man outside of her family it is required for her to completely cover her face with a hijab. A normal day outdoors usually has Marigold in this type of outfit.
Skills: Excellent Horsewoman, Talented Orator, Talent for Languages, Shopping, Hosting Parties, Intermediate Poison Maker
History:
Marigold was pushed into existence during a harsh sandstorm which threatened to bury their city under its fury. However, upon her first cry, the sands were said to quietened and eventually cease its blowing. This paved what would become a typical response when faced with the young woman's wrath if it was ever incited or how people responded to her for most of her life, bowing to her whims. During the first few years of life, a time she rather not remember, Marigold was mostly ignored by her parents as they already had their heirs. However, the child's quick wit refused to allow herself to become forgotten. She was too small to become a warrior and too in love with the idea of remaining within her father's wealthy house forever to aspire for a grand marriage. So, once able to read, she came across a foreign story in which a woman was possessed with the ability to speak directly to the Gods.

The story fascinated her to the point where it was all she thought about and all she dreamed about since she knew such an ability would secure the adoration of not just her family but people within their city as well. Marigold then decided to change her destiny from the forgotten daughter into the most loved one. When the opportunity arrived, she used her practiced moves and pretended to receive a message from the divine. Her father beat her afterwards, not believing her charade. However, later within the week, her words came true.

Despite losing money, Marigold was lavished in the love that she always craved from her father because he saw great potential in her ability. Early in the morning, she was sent to the temple to better connect her with the divine. It was not the most exciting part of the day but the payoff within the afternoon and evenings made the gibberish told to her by the religious scholars worth every second. Feeling the pressure from her father to make another prediction, Marigold started her usual farce but this time she actually felt like her soul slipped from her body like smoke from an incense and reached the great beyond. However, what she saw there terrified her, and she refused to speak about it to her father, stating there was nothing whispered from the mouth of the Gods. Then, what she refused to share came to pass but it was not as she saw within her vision. Marigold found out that if she had told there was the slightest possibility that her brother could be saved. She went into a great depression, thinking that this gift she sought to harness was merely a punishment for her selfishness.

Yet, in true Marigold fashion, the gifts placed at her feet caused the pain to numb and then eventually vanish from her mind. However, she never withheld a vision from her father again even though sometimes they were not correct. Due to her unique ability, Marigold's father allowed her much more leniency than with her other sisters. When she spoke rudely, he did not raise his hand to strike her nor even verbally punish her. This treatment has led to a divide with not only her sisters but her mother who says she is a rotten girl.

Eventually, an offer for marriage came to her father's house worth more money than their families ever seen at one time. Despite the screaming and yelling repeatedly that she did not want to marry any man, Marigold was shipped off like cattle to Caokin despite screaming protests and engaged to a Prince of whom she only heard whispers about. Most of them called the man ghastly both in appearance and personality. She expected the absolute worst such as for him to have a fully grey head, horrid breath, and foul mannerisms not fit to be within her company. To her surprise, her husband possessed none of these traits but one rumor held true. He was not a man to be trifled with. Unsurprisingly, Marigold has enjoyed pushing his buttons.