News:

Main Menu

BackBreaker

Started by Sabby, January 20, 2009, 08:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

EVERYTHING YOU SEE HERE IS IN GAME AND USING NATURAL MOTIONS EUPHORIA TECHNOLOGY. NO ANIMATIONS, NO MO-CAP, NO SMOKE AND MIRRORS

I hate football and even I'm getting this ;)

[youtube=480,295]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNniKgKrpY&feature=related[/youtube]

Oniya

The second 'How does it feel?' (at the snap) amuses me, but that part of football amuses me anyways.

Really impressive how they've worked in head movements.  It may be a little thing, but a video game character has no reason to look behind himself, and in the last touchdown run I saw the ball-carrier look back at the opposing players.  The one thing that gives it away is watching the hands in the tackle clip - they don't make full contact with the person being tackled.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Its still quite a few steps ahead for realism :) I also like that all the tackles weren't automatically successful. Some of the players got a barge to the shoulder but kept going.

Oniya

Granted - Once you get past the crowd scene, it's incredibly realistic.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17