Interest Check - Cheerleaders Lost In The Woods (Freeform, NC, pos. extreme)

Started by Blinkin, June 10, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I saw something like this several months ago, and while it caught my interest, the number of rednecks carrying assault rifles didn't appeal to me... so.. my own version.

When the bus carrying the Cheerleaders of Brook Valley High breaks down on the way home from a meet, of course it would be in the middle of no where; not a bathroom in sight and the early evening sun was already creating long shadows among the trees of jforest that surrounded the "shortcut" back home. The only good part was that there was a little town about 5 miles back that someone might walk to for help.

It was quickly decided... against the driver's will, that he had to walk back and get a towtruck or something while the girls and couch waited at the bus... it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to walk it and there was plenty of time to get back before nightfall... no one ever sees the driver again.

As often happens with teenagers, bordom quickly sets in and nature has it's demands, so the girls wonder off amist the trees to deal with business, stretch their legs, whatever. By the time things start to get disconcerning, a couple of the remaining girls realize that their friends have been gone for a long time.

They're unaware of it, but they've stumbled into the domain of a family of moonshiners, hunters and do-gooders who have some plans for the lovely young women and their equally lovely coach...

Ok, it's somewhat vague, but it's meant to be. I'll be playing the coach, so the game would need some mountain men, some cheerleaders and some twisted imaginations No character may be under 18 and the individual player's on's and off's would have to be considered. If there's enough interest to make it viable, I'll come up with a character sheet and further story ideas. Please keep in mind that not every hill-billy carries an AK-47 around with him, not every mountain man is an ex-green berret and not all of them are built like Arnold's big brother.. Nor are they all male for that matter. So, think about that when character concepts may be made. Equally, not all cheerleaders have DD to F cups, blonde, slutty virgins for that matter.

Finally, the gender of the player and the gender of the character bears no relations to each other. If you have problems writing with a guy playing a gal, a gal playing as a guy or a dog playing as a cat, this may not be the place for you. It's characters interacting with characters not you flirting with me.

So, anyone interested?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Carly

Blinkin

Beastiality would be between you and whoever your partner may be at that point, but as it is such a turn-off for most players, I wouldn't expect to see it occur unless you can find someone else with that fetish.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Neo In Matrix

Any suggestions, idea about what type of charactors the captors would be?

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Blinkin

Hmmm, I thought that it would be fairly plain, but maybe I read more into my set-up than what is actually there.

There's dozens of terms for it, redneck, mountainman, 'shiner, hillbilly, etc.

There are dozens of terms that might be used to describe the badguys in the story. hillbilly, Cajun, mountainmen, survivalist, redneck, moonshiner, rock-farmer, and so on and so forth. In essence, people with limited book learning and little means or living off of the land via hunting and trading for goods, or just someone who left the big city and wanted to be left aone off of the grid. More than a few of them find careers in the military as NCO's or serve a couple of tours and go home again. Think about what might fit into the environment and see what you come up with.

There are things that I want to avoid simply because I keep seeing it so much and it doesn't make sense to me, but I think I mentioned most of them in the OP. Generally things like carrying automatic weapons for hunting... never happens as it ruins the meat and draws attention and few carries a sub-machine gun around with them just for the hell of it. They aren't all professional weight lifters or wear camo paint all day or act like Rambo and so on. I'm not necessarily looking for realism so much as wanting some diversity in the characters.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

LordLuck

Mourning.

JoanieSappho

Blinkin

I think that I mentioned the word women a couple of times, so no, they don't have to be male... but without the victims, it's a mute point at the moment.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Melieli

Hey Blinkin,

I would be interested in playing a victim role too. But I can also possibly try my hands on writing a mountaineer, though I'll have to really work on making him a convincing character!
Jan 18th I'm sorry my partners! My work is starting soon and I need some time to do some paperwork to get ready. I  won't be able to write for a little bit, but I will return and reply your posts! Really sorry!

Athem

RedEve

Raises hand to play one of the cheerleaders too, provided this game doesn't require a too fast posting rate.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Blinkin

I'm afraid that the story isn't going to be viable. We have the cheerleader squade, it seems, but at best, 2 captures and that's not going to be enough to keep everyone involved.

I want to thank everyone for their interest in the idea and perhaps at a future date things may work out better.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.