Pomegranate and Politics | Hades x Persephone {MxF}{Domination/submission}

Started by Candied, February 06, 2023, 08:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candied

I know, I know - I have a seeking post BUT this one is tiptop of my list and I wanna give it a shot at getting claimed.

- THE QUICK, THE DIRTY, THE DEETS -

Greek myths, but make it modernish
Politics/dark power struggles
Kidnapping, blackmail and gray morality abounds

- THE EITHER WAYS -
(AKA - choose ya own seasoning)

Mythical/supernatural powers OR plain, usual power and greed
Incest - Hades (uncle) x Persephone (Niece) OR completely unrelated

- THE CONCEPT -

In the city of Olympus, power is everything; if you have power, you are worshiped, revered; you are a God.

To most of society, that power is held by their shiny politicians, CEO’s and celebrities. They throw themselves at the altar of that immaculate persona, trembling in the face of white teeth and legislative reforms - drenched at the idea of being close to someone who can influence the very world they live in. They exist in the world of dazzling white walls, of parties with champagne and laughter. Knowledge is power, money equates status and marriages are arranged for political gain.

The seedy underbelly of Olympus (the underworld, so to speak), trades in sin and secrets, and has a power all of its own. Brutal and unforgiving, those that pray to these gods are of a darker sort.

The political climate is rife for a coup, with glamorous Zeus making a play for the presidential election, despite his ties with estranged brother, Hades - also known as the King of the Underworld. There is an intense push/pull and quiet struggle for control between the brothers, crossing the line into violence as Zeus begins pushing in and down on Hades territory.

This is where things get complicated (Greek mythology, duh.)

Percy, the beloved child of Demi, Minister for Agriculture, is outwardly everything that a politician's child should be; educated, sharp as a whip and perfectly presentable. What they don’t know is that their father is not the man married to their mother - but Zeus - and they are a product of a secret, torrid affair which can never be revealed for fear of political fall out.

This whole concept revolves around the Persephone character effectively being kidnapped (per the myth), but the reasons/motivation and everyone's knowledge base is negotiation. 

Some things to consider, and chat about are:
- Does Zeus know about Persephone or has Demi kept this a secret?
- Does Hades know straight up that Persphone is Zeus’ child (and therefore his niece?) - does he knowingly engage sexually with her despite this?
- Does Hades find out after? Does he have a moral dilemma, or is this more exciting?
- Why is he kidnapping her if there is no Zeus connection - maybe Zeus doesn’t know, and is lowkey courting Persephone - or maybe we go with the fact that Persephone is not Zeus’ child, and he is openly courting them.

I would ideally love some Dominance and BDSM elements to this, nonconsensual and blackmail is on the table. I have a hankering to play this darker then I usually would and my absolute preference is to play the Persephone character.