BAMFY's Ideas - Currently Seeking FxF

Started by BAMF, October 18, 2013, 11:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAMF

So, at the moment, I only have one story idea. So, I'll pop that one up, and revamp the thread later as needed.

The Runaway Bride
FxF

An eighteen year old bride finds herself second-guessing on her wedding day. She decides to run away, but who will she find along the way?

Tradition. Formality. Expectations. Family. Doing things they way they have been done for years. That’s what her entire life has been. Ever since she was born, she’s grown up doing what her parents taught her, what their parents taught them, and so on down the line.

Her fiance is a young man she grew up with in church, just a couple years older than herself. Their families were very happy to see him propose to her. But no, it wasn’t set up, really, they say. Rather, just nudged along the way by two families who are supportive of their children, and wouldn’t they be so sweet together, and so good together, and hey, we’re already practically family?

So, they went through the motions, he courted her properly, and on the Christmas after her eighteenth birthday, he proposed. Now, just a few short months later, and they’re getting married on the family estate. The families are seated, the groom is at the altar, and the Wedding March is playing.

But where is the bride?

The sitting room that had been converted into her bridal parlor felt like a prison, claustrophobic. She had been told someone would come to get her, but she wasn’t ready. Oh God, she wasn’t ready. Kicking off her shoes, she had grabbed her skirt up around her waist and fled out the front door, found her father’s car that had been parked down the street to allow room for the guests’ vehicles and just started driving. She didn’t know where she was going, but she couldn’t stay here.

Now, for your character, these are my ideas.

• While driving, my character notices an envelope on the passenger seat. The send to address is to her father, but the return address has the name of a person with the same last name as her own. Perhaps a disowned sister, an aunt or female cousin that is never talked about. So, my character decides to drive off to the address listed. Shows up on the doorstep, rings the bell, and your character opens the door.
  • The family, absolutely astonished that she would run off at all, gathers together and decides to send one of the family members or a friend of the family to go get her. Again, an aunt, or a cousin, or some such.
  • The last idea is more open, she drives all night and finds herself in a little 24 hour diner off the interstate. Perhaps your character is another diner who notices her, or the kindly waitress. Like I said, this idea is pretty open to discussion.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

wolventears

Ooh. I'm open to the last idea. Kind diner patron decides to let her crash and use her shoulder to cry on. Likes women but hides it because of what her family would think. They can discover their sexualness together.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

BAMF

And today it's been a month, so I'm going to throw a bump in here. Still really craving this idea. :)

Also up for other story ideas. If you have something you want to pitch, toss me a PM. I don't approach others very often, but I am open to starting a few more stories right now.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

catherinehellfire

I would be interested in the first one and having my character be a sister of hers that she didn't know about and my character starts having feelings for her sister (and not the normal sisterly love stuff)
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0