[MUL] Play with me! I'm fun! ~Yenolla

Started by Yenolla, September 29, 2008, 09:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yenolla

Here are my ideas:

1.  Spice Rack  [VAN] or [BON]  TAKEN

Her name is Sara.  She's 35 and divorced, twice.  She's been single for a good few years now, dating several men here and there, with all and any hopes of a relationship forming just turning into one disaster after another.  So that's it, she's given up.  On relationships, on men, on any prospect of not becoming one of those old spinsters who decorates everything with doilies and has thirteen cats roaming the house.  All the time she wasted on men and dating she's decided to put into other activities.  One in particular, is lessons in the culinary arts.  There she meets a woman with whom she finds herself developing a quick friendship with.  It's a friendship that blossoms into something more.  A new way of loving she never realized she could ever experience.

Obviously this is a female/female plot.  It could be vanilla, or if you are into bondage I'd be more than willing to play that out!  However, I am inexperienced with bondage and would have to play the submissive with someone who could TEACH ME!!

2.  Behind Closed Doors  [NC-H] or [BON]
TAKEN

Tanya's mom has recently remarried to an older, rich, extremely successful businessman.  How did her mom do it?  Probably with her charisma and fake breasts is what Tanya thinks.  But she doesn't care, her mom seems happier than ever and Tanya is living in luxury!  She's only met her stepfather once or twice (she's been away in college all year), but now the semester is over and she's come back home to stay them for the summer.  However, Tanya's new stepfather has sent Tanya's mom on an all-paid exclusive trip to Greece with some of her girlfriends.  That leaves Tanya home alone with her stepfather for the summer months.  Little does she know, her new stepfather is quite the sex addict.  Hrmm, geez, I wonder what will happen?

Looking for someone to play the sex-addicted stepfather!

Stay tuned!  More to come!

Hunter

Samhain