Sunnys Bright Ideas

Started by Sunny, January 14, 2009, 11:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunny

#1. Sunny's Little Helper
Sunny is an artist who owns a multi-million dollar art firm. Being the executive CEO, he has found that his list of tasks is becoming clutterd and looks for an assistant. But he doesnt place an add in the paper. Instead he heads to a company that deals with the slave trade. He requests that his subject be unharmed, lovely to look at and willing to help him when it counts. This character can be male or female but must be a Neko (person with kitty ears and tail). I would prefer them to have a personality and not blindly submissive. In fact, a little rebellion is fine too. Sunny is not a violent owner but is dominant and will use necessary force to keep his new assistant in order.

#2. Good Boy/Girl
Sunny purchases a pleasure slave from a major corporation who has no training in the art of pleasure. He will teach them how to keep him satisfied as well as pamper them in luxury. This character will be a virgin, and once again, needs personality.

#3. A lil Pain for Pleasure
Sunny is a prince with many concubines for which he uses for seperate 'needs', one for each. Some of these concubines will require training in order to learn their position and duty when called upon. Im looking for three people to play my play things.
Come and play with me.

FlaminGlory

I would be interested in lil pain for pleasure

Sunny

Noted! get back to you shortly
Come and play with me.

str

Hello Sunny,

I would like to try the 'Good Boy' plot.

str

Sunny

Update, the Good Boy/Girl Plot and Sunny's Little Helper are still available. I would really like to do Sunny's little helper. PM me if interested

good boy pic

Sunny's little helper pic
Come and play with me.