News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Word association 2008.08.01

Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

I know that, Inkendu.

It's also a term used to denote a rating, as in "your grade on the test was an A plus".

Sometimes people make failing grades; hence, grade--->fail. I wasn't saying you failed, I was just using a picture to illustrate "fail" instead of simply writing it as text as I would have answered anyway.

Milk

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

(Oh I interpreted it that way, sorry)

Cow (MOO!)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Paradox

(No worries; I just wanted to clear it up so there wouldn't be any tension, hard feelings, hard-ons, etc.)

Pasture

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

theLeslie

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Paradox

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

theLeslie

shadowheart

Inkidu

Inkidu

Inkidu

theLeslie

MusicNeverDies

xXStarlightXx

Paradox

MusicNeverDies

theLeslie

Inkidu

theLeslie