Song Alphabet Association Game

Started by leelan, July 17, 2009, 05:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

More Than A Feeling - Boston (Bon Jovi.. one would say you are obsessed! :P)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Miss Fourth of July -  Bon Jovi   (I know the "M's" were already done, but this just HAD to be posted before the day was done)

Bon Jovi - Miss Fourth Of July (Live)

Now...for "N"...gosh...let's see..uh...OH OH!

Never Say Goodbye - B O N J O V I!  ;)

Mordred

Next 2 You - Buckcherry (seems you have a good reason.. would hate to see you lose that chance.. I think :P)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Oklahoma - Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein

Prefect Mos

Anesa

Quicksand - Martha & the Vandellas

Prefect Mos

Anesa

Mordred

The Show Must Go On - Pink Floyd
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Undivided - Bonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Joviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 

Mordred

(can't think of.. any song.. brain infiltrated.. no.. won't say.. can't!.. songs won't stop inside!)
*See Pillory*

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Anesa

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*