The Secret Mansion [Recruitment (OPEN- Young Master position) / Character Sheet]

Started by Nana, May 12, 2011, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

For male roles you could have a gardener/grounds keeper. It is after all a mansion there is probably a lot vegetation that needs tending. There is also likely to be a pool so a poolboy that comes a couple of times a week would be good. Also with Martin being security minded there might be a head of security as well as a couple of armed guards which could be either male or female.

MagicalPen

Perhaps the role of a Butler? Head of all the servants in the household, makes sure everything is they way the Masters want, puts some Maids through 'special' training to make sure they meet the standard.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elf

Have we given up on this idea? It has been a while since getting any new replies and the role of the head maid still remains vacant.

AndyZ

I won't be able to join in on this.  Wanted to post to give notice on that.  I hope everyone has fun though.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Nana

We need the head of maid to get this play going. But no one seems to be interested in that role.
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Nana

no one is interested in the head of maid role? Maybe I will play it myself if I don't get anyone else interested in it by the end of the week. Provided all other members are still interested in this.

Elf

LimitlessNikkie

Nana

Nana

Thanks for letting me know that you are still here too! I guess no one wants the head maid role so We can get started once I head home today.

Elf

LimitlessNikkie

Nana

Name: Nicole Crawford
Bio: Age the age of 18, she was raped by her stepfather and everything around her changes when she realized that she was addicted heavily to sex. Now at the age of 32, she had the power to control all the maids in the household and her secret relationship with the master is not unknown to all the servants in the mansion. When the mistress passed away, she had decided to introduce her own interest to the master for him to overcome his sorrows. Just as she had expected, the master liked it as much as she does and when things started getting bored, they decided to get the involvement of the other maids in the household.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111188.new#new
IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111190.0

Nana

Hi Kalthus63,

We will need to know if you are still up for this play since I have not heard from you on the OOC thread nor pm reply. I will reopen the spot to others if you had lost interest in this play. Do let me know.

Cheers
Nana

Kalthus63

Yup, I still am - sorry, got caught up with work. I'll post back later on.

Nana

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games