Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Hm, only Maro can open that box? Okies -teleports the box with the real win-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Spell

*Box teleports back* You can't do that, it has a failsafe for everything, go on, play with that win over there! *Points at random win*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Chevalier des Poissons

-shakes head- I won't leave real win

A & A

Mistress Maro

-picks up the box and hugz it.- Teeheh.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-teleports win from inside the box and sneaks out-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-runs at Shammy and jumps on his back.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-keeps running with Maro on his back because he is not only handsome and sexy, but also very strong and humble-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-leans forward some on his back and bites his ear lightly.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-glares violently at Maro and keeps running-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Tee... heh. -licks his ear.- Sowwies.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Hmph -Opens his wings and starts flying with the win-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-still holds on.- Wah! Why is the Shammy mad, mew?

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-takes off and is flying- I am not mad, am I?

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*kidnaps Spiderman and forces him to use spidey power to pull the win down to her location, cuddles the win*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Swoops on Epy and steals the win-

A & A

Lucinda

Blinks in surprise as Shambler hands her the win. Ok... Thanks!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Chevalier des Poissons

Nah, I changed my mind -takes win back and flies up-

A & A

Magma1519

nope I am sorry you seem to have dropped your win while flying and i therefore have picked it up. My win now
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Magma1519

darn it wass a fake win. Now I think I have the real win. Yes I am very sure this win is real win.

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Magma1519

ok ok I give up you may have the win. Oh wait no thats me winning

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

Claims Win. Gets Win. Has Win. Mew.

Chris Rock

Lucinda

Retrieves win from careless paws.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*