Xendria Reboot (scifi/orgy/fetishes/nudism/freeform)(looking for M&F/LBGT)

Started by Chreestafer, February 08, 2014, 08:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzHyde

I'm interested. I think I was in for the first round of this but it never took off.

King Serperior

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 13, 2014, 12:46:52 PM
Futas are awesome.
Completely agree.  Just worried that she won't have much fun if others don't like them  :<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

NSFW

Played By:  King Serperior
Name:  Sarah Nova
Sex:  Futanari
Race:  Futa-Human (sub-species of human)
Job:  Professional Naked Sportswoman
Appearance:  <=  See the side
Personality:  Outgoing and a daredevil, she won't take no for an answer.  She takes what she wants when she wants it.  However, if one wants her to do anything, she'll need to be forced.  She's a natural born leader and believes that anything worth doing should be tried once.  She has a 9in cock, is 5'5" in height, and weighs 110lbs soaking wet.  Her bust size is a 44D
Bio:  Sarah is a Professional Naked Sportswoman and does all known sports in the buff.  She decided on this path at a young age and quickly excelled in many sports, primarily surfing.  As a Futa-Human, she eased her sexual pressures to help young couples have children when they couldn't for some reason or another.  As a Futa-Human, she cannot become pregnant, which gives her an advantage over the other females in her class of sport.  When she received her letter for this nudist planet, Sarah took it as another challenge and packed only the essentials:  Her surfboard and a bag containing her PDA (Personal Display Organizer), lots of lube and sunscreen, and some towels.
What your running from:  Nothing but thousands of screaming fans.
Fears:  Not being accepted for her body;  Being buried alive
Ons:  Everything not listed in the offs;  Anal (giving and receiving)
Offs:  Toilet and blood-play, scat, snuff, vomit.

**Note:  Because Sarah is so headstrong, I am hoping for some forced NC fun if anyone feels like doing so with a Futa?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yukina

She sounds great. :) While I don't have a dominant character, I'd be interesting to watch Sarah dominate Mary.

King Serperior

If she is too meek, Sarah will bend her over first chance she gets and show her that the weak hearted don't last long around her.  She'll pump her full of "confidence."   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Yukina

Quote from: King Serperior on March 13, 2014, 03:29:34 PM
If she is too meek, Sarah will bend her over first chance she gets and show her that the weak hearted don't last long around her.  She'll pump her full of "confidence."   >:)

Wonderful. :)

FetzerDelRayne

King Serperior

Why thank you  :)  Hoping to dominate both the guys and gals until one or more people turn the tables on her  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

FetzerDelRayne

She could try with Alex, but once there was something he didn't want to go for, he would easily overpower her.  Probably show her what she was about to try with him.  Unless of course he just decides that he likes it.

King Serperior

Then we'll see  ^_-  One way or another, she'll dominate as many people as she can here.  Of course, feel free to take her by force or while she's asleep.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Just a quick question as I am a little curious:  About how many people, minimal, do we need before we can begin?  I think that there's 5 people at the moment with characters and showing interest still?

No rush, but I am quite curious.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

FetzerDelRayne

Quote from: King Serperior on March 14, 2014, 08:41:30 PM
Just a quick question as I am a little curious:  About how many people, minimal, do we need before we can begin?  I think that there's 5 people at the moment with characters and showing interest still?

No rush, but I am quite curious.

Same here.

Chreestafer

Im trying to get a wide range of verity to this rp, i believe we only have 5 players so far, so id like at least three more.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Ironwolf85

hello?
Just checking in, I've had a recent character that fits this world. I know I've written an entry, but if somebody wants the other guy they can take him.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

FetzerDelRayne

Ironwolf85

hmmm then I guess I'm grave digging, not a bad thing for something like this.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

FetzerDelRayne

Ironwolf85

well I think the starting number was too high.
I think if we do try this, we will need a smaller more compact group.
Maybe the first pioneers to settle the place?