Interest Check: Ménage à trois

Started by TheWizardofOz, January 01, 2013, 03:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWizardofOz

What this game is about?

This is an idea I had today, sorry if it doesn't have much depth but its all I have for now. This game basically involves three people living together pretty much like a  Ménage à trois. It'll start from either when the three people met or possibly from when they moved in together. I would prefer a F-F-M game but if it does come down to a M-M-F, I would only have sexual interactions with the female if that's possible (Although I don't mind being in the same bed as the male, just nothing sexual with him).

Where will this game be located?

I'm looking to put it in Human Small Groups.

What is required from players as writers?

A good mix of quality and quantity. I'm not asking for paragraph after paragraph, but a appropriate amount for each post and substance in each one.

Character Sheet

Name: Full name, please. Include any nicknames in parentheses. Like: Gregory "Gregilicious" Gray
Played by: Player's name here
Age and Birthdate: How old they are and when they were born.
Height and Weight: Self explanatory
Sexual Orientation: What is their sexual preference? Do note if you would be up for experimentation during the story itself.

Background: Any major notes about their life, like if they're wealthy. Things that would most commonly come up as important in your writing and things your as-of-yet uncreated "friends" would know.
Other: Anything else I did not have the foresight to add.

Cami

I'll throw my hat in as interested. I'll post a tentative CS later.

stargirl

I may be interested in this
I just need to know what the story will be. Like will it be about seduction? What kind of conflict will enjoy have here?

Maybe the two girls were sharing a house and this guy gets a vacancy room?

Any idea is welcome.

TheWizardofOz

That's what I've been trying to figure out. I was originally thinking that the three get married because that's what I thought a ménage a trois was, but I've since found out it can mean more than that lol. I don't mind your idea, or maybe I'm in a relationship with one of the ladies and we rent out our spare bedroom because we need the money?