General Game Media Topic

Started by Billy Pilgrim, July 23, 2008, 01:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy Pilgrim

So, this is the topic where you can post screens or videos of games you are playing, looking forward to, or, for the extreme hardcore nerds out there, working on. All you have to do is post your pictures and videos or links to them, and a subtitle.

Today, I'll be showing off a project that I'm working on with Galatea88...

I'll probably post a few pictures from Spore and The Sims 2 in a bit... :)

Galatea88

By the way, this game is absolutely pointless. In fact, its actually called The Random Quests.
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Sabby

Yes, it does look funny and random :) "Give the rats some cheese!" HAHA! That screen made me roffelcopter ^__^

Two words.

Mirrors

Edge

Galatea88

I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Billy Pilgrim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TXEUiR1Xk

A funny video showing Robin Williams playing Spore back when it was still in beta!

I am so looking forward to this game.

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Inkidu

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I totally forgot about Spore. I waited forever and then it just dropped off my radar. Has it been released yet?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Billy Pilgrim

Spore's actually going to be coming out in september! :) The creature creator is out right now.

ZK

I have Spore paid for. I canceled my LFD reserve for the 360 now that I have an awesome PC. Getting it via Steam when it comes out.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."