[M Seeking F] Unleashing a Demon

Started by XWandererX, June 07, 2010, 08:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XWandererX

This setup is related to a treasure hunter (my char) spelunking through a cavern and accidentally releasing a succubus or demoness or other magical creature.  Roles could be quasi master/slave, or perhaps the demoness recruits/forces/persuades/seduces my char into being a minion.

Example Start:
Jack sneezed lightly as he crawled through the collapsed catacomb. Dust swept up into his face causing him to grimace. He wondered how long he had been down in this ruins, and nothing to show but a few rubies. Rumor had it that there was an evil creature contained deep within these ruins. Jack always held rumors in loosely expecting them to be fabricated stories developed over time. Suddenly the floor collapsed around Jack and he fell what seemed to be a few stories. "ack" he grunted rolling to his side grimacing in pain hoping nothing is too broken. As he opened his eyes he was surprised to see an eerie light. Slowly he rose and wiped his shaggy hair from his face as he bit his lip. The room looked to be marble with an unearthly light, greenish in tint, not made by torches. In the center of this chamber was an urn, as if this was some sort of tomb. Slowly he limped towards the urn clutching his side, as he crossed the threshold the spell broke and the urn shattered.
xWandererx
"Boldly going where...hey, wait where am I?"
Ons and Offs