:P

If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.  XD

Slaven

That would be a bit uncomfortable. >.>

"You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it." *Cough.*
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Sybl

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

gaggedLouise

"Sex with Neanderthals is good for your health"

-just saw the headline at a major newspaper site. Sadly, the option went out about 30.000 years ago. (The article is about how mixing of the genes of Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon humans would supposedly have improved human health and endurance)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

LillyStone47

"In the end, the story of our life is not our life, it is our story." - Americano

Nico

"If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag." - Unknown source

Sybl

Drive carefully, 90% of people are accidents.  >:)

Dante Stone

If I gave you change would it ever occur?
Life is simple, you do what you feel. You can try to help but you're gonna rob and steal. Whether you make a difference or make it scary, believe me every kind of existence is necessary.

Plasmamaster

Mine is the most crazy one I can say:

"You know, the uterus was only meant to take so much."

gaggedLouise

"From his early years he showed a strong antipathy to opposition"

-from a school textbook of biology I once pored through. The guy also had an extra x gender cromosome (XXY) which is supposed to make you a likely criminal (could be an outdated theory). Anyway, those last words struck me as being very odd, like two arrows pointed at each other. "Antipathy to authority", that's recognized, but "antipathy to opposition": how do you show that if you're not already the boss?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Sybl

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Ingrid Bergman

Kazuume

Kill me slowly so through the pain I will know I have lived.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Elfboi1337

"Are you sure that is how it is supposed to look?" Reaction to a cazzo.

Ephemera

"a poem is a naked person . . . some people say that i am a poet"
Bob Dylan - Liner notes, Bringing It All Back Home (1965)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

James Moriarty

"Sleep, those little slices of death; Oh how I loathe them."
-Edgar Allan Poe

Ephemera

Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-Emerson
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Spero

"Its not the end of the journey that makes life worth living, its the journey itself."
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Keefie

I heard a cool one today on Blue Bloods.
"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."

Ephemera

What we need is not the old acceptance of the world as a compromise, but some way in which we can heartily hate and heartily love it. We do not want joy and anger to neutralize each other and produce a surly contentment; we want a fiercer delight and fiercer discontent. We have
to see the universe at once as an ogre’s castle, to be stormed, and yet as our own cottage, to which we can return at evening.

-G. K. Chesterton

Ephemera

"Why do I drink? So that I can write poetry.  Sometimes when it's all spun out and all that is ugly recedes into a deep sleep there is an awakening and all that remains is true. As the body is ravaged the spirit grows stronger. Forgive me Father for I know what I do. I want to hear the last Poem of the last Poet."

-Jim Morrison

AeonReflux

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.

Actually, my favorite quotes of all time are as follows :

"The only things you get for free
in life, are love and misery."

"Words. Nothing but sweet, sweet words that turn into bitter orange wax in my ears." - Philip J. Fry

"Duck season.... FIRE!!" - Daffy Duck.

Ephemera

"Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary.  "

-Oscar Wilde

Ephemera

"Now I will believe
that there are unicorns;
that in Arabia
There is one tree, the phoenix' throne,
one phoenix
At this hour reigning there."

- William Shakespeare,
The Tempest, 3.3

James Moriarty

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

--Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself"

Mordred

“If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.”
― Isaac Asimov
*See Pillory*