Des idées! Des idées! [M/M;M/F] Idée fixe...

Started by Einzig, January 04, 2012, 09:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Einzig

Einzig aches for thesaurean disciplines, with knotted plots and barb'ed knots and players too whose souls are like teeth, masticating.  I tend to write thick black plots, heavily coloured (even where grey) feasted on borderland detail and characters too who are complex, conniving, Byronic : Sade-an. I love the prose of Vladimir Nabokov and the Divine Edy and I spare my writers nothing of my wild phantasmagoria.

I can't sit here and flesh out prepacked stories; know that I write, I am extremely flexible and reasonably creative; or to put another way, I'm a fucking artist, you give me a piece of shit and I can design a culture for you out of it. So lets' write.

I like M/F, M/M, etc/etc of all dimensions.  I have a particular fondness for strongly aesthetic if unrealistic worlds, including worlds that are ancient, archaic, or have never existed at all. I love designing mythos. Give me your best wont.

E
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

Einzig

A few plot devices :

The Druidess |  In the unfiltered forests on the outermost edge of an empire, where there still existed lands and peoples not yet beneath the iron cudgel, there exists small bands of revelers who still worship the old Spirits, bands of almost entirely women formed around a matriarchal society, who in legends spend their days and nights in rapturous worship, dancing wildly and screaming, to the gods of the forests who no longer seemed to be listening, to the ancient forest-god Dionysos.

But these bands of stricken revelers and forest worshipers, for so long cut from the kindnesses of the civilized world and forced to subsist in an ever-shrinking forest, are growing fierce and feral in equal measure that they go without food.  It isn’t long before animals from the outlying villages begin disappearing in greater numbers, and those that tend to them fond slaughtered in gruesome fashion, tortured and butchered, as it were, like animals.

Soon people begin to disappear too - this is when the folk come together and decide they must send champions and mercenaries in to burn the miserable forests and all the whores residing in it.

My character would be an aforementioned mercenary.  Your character would be either a druidess leader, or an acolyte, however you prefer. I’m not trying to be historical here, feel free to go wild in your imagination of a “druid” and whatever it means to you.  I like plot, violence, intrigue, romance, often in that order.

I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift

Einzig

Dante's Inferno (de Sade's Delight) |  A hapless young girl in a violently theocratic society is tried for the crime of suspected lesbianism and witchcraft, found guilty after the torture-extracted confessions of her family members, and then is - quite literally - dropped into the open maw leading into Hell.  When she arrives on the abyssal, sulfuric planes, she is terrified to realize she has become an incorporeal shade, her body is no longer “injured” in the typical sense but she still knows pain and horror

I created Dante's Inferno because I wanted to see just how dark I could make it, physically and sexually.  I included the idea of regeneration simply so we wouldn't have to deal with "death" in Hell, but it isn't a painless regeneration; if you know the story behind Aeschelus' Prometheus bound, the god Prometheus, being immortal, cannot die, but he is tortured every day by carrion birds who cut open his abdomen and eat his liver, and then every night when he is at the brink of god-death, his abdomen slowly and painfully closes again, robbing him of release. In this sense, immortality is as much a torture as anything else.

I am imagining a short haired nubile dyke for the role simply because it makes the pain of sexual torture by male monsters all the more humilating and degrading, and rest assured they will not go easy on her.

I’ve wanted to do this plot for a WHILE but my writer crapped out on me so I’m reoppening Pandora’s box.  I am envisioning Dante’s Inferno, if written by Marquis de Sade - so, if you can imagine Justine in Hell...

I would play Hell, essentially, and all the essential and related horrors which hell will belch at your poor whelp.  I’ll also create a protagonist to appear from time to time and drive the plot forward.

I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift

Einzig

ROME: Downfall |   

In the centuries following the birth of the Nazarene (Jesus Christus) the once puissant empire of Rome has found itself on its last breaths.  Years of conquest without enough profit have steadily drained the empire’s once bountiful coffers and now it is all they can manage to keep their distant provinces secure from the constant rampages of barbarian hordes as they flood across the Danube river and threaten the continuity of civilization.  In recent times, a slew of corrupt empires more interested in politics than distant borderlands and wars have ignored the growing threats and now Rome is at the brink simply trying to contain them.

Across the Danube the barbarians are building again, preparing for another onslaught that Rome is desperate and incapable to prevent.  The leader of this barbarian tribe is a fierce, agile and fearless young woman, who by the favor of the Gods and her own, undaunted command, has mobilized her scattered warriors for a lightening war directly at the heart of the ancient capital.

I am envisioning an alternative history of the sack of Rome; the real fell came at the hands of Alaric, but I have always found the idea of a fierce barbarian woman very sexy.  In this scenario I would likely play a Roman General, while leaving roles like the Emperor for NPCs where it’s necessary. I would like to find a player for the role of the barbarian chieftain.  For the right player, I could be encouraged to play the role of Chieftain myself.
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift

Einzig

Steampunk | Gizmos, schematics, gizschemotics.  Steam powdered contraptions in a politically styled Victorian world, or world of the early twentieth century. The diesel engine simply cannot be imagined, or perhaps people have grown too satisfied with their advanced mechanics from the mind of Leonardo to care.  It is an aesthetic world of otherworldly things and impractical things and ridiculous things—a world, as I imagine it, that would possess a lot of intentional and unintentional humor, though it can still certainly be dark and disturbing.

This said, I do not have any strict stories in mind (yet), but I would love to meet a steampunk capable writer who can help me weave some snares for unwary readers. I know this plotline is much thinner than my usual, but I promise I am actively improving it.
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift

Maurelle

I'm quite interested in the Dante's Inferno RP, if you haven't had any takers yet.

Einzig

I have about four hours to kill in the University library and no desire to engage in preparation for any of my courses.  If anyone is around and desires to discuss a story idea, mine or their own, I am all ears (and eyes).
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift

KaramelParadiso

I'm up for your Steampunk. I've done a few steampunk threads and I've been looking for a very enthusiastic partner
New Rps: Available
Current Rps: Available
~*~ Extra ~*~
My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901