Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D : LOCKDOWN (Recruiting)

Started by Sirian Eve, June 13, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

Name/Codename Selene Gallio The Black Queen
Faceclaim Eva Green
Gender/Orientation Female/Bisexual
Race Mutant,Human

Simple background  Selene was born over 17,000 years ago to a tribe in eastern Europe. The elders of her tribe sacraficed her mother to her so that she may continue to live. Becoming a goddess and named Selene for the moon. Each tribe member was 'fed' to her until none were left, all made the sacrfice willingly.

Leaving home she traveled the far reaches of both the known and unknown world. Picking up mystery school teachings in the arcane. Selene had spent hundreds of years studying magic from both the arcane to herbal remedies.

She had learned from a tribe of swordsmen how to wield various weapons. As the military prowress of man advanced so did she, picking up the knoweldge of weaponry as she went. She found herself in Rome and met a senator by the name of Eliphas.

Offering Eliphas immortality in exchange that he help her drain the lives of every man, woman and child in Rome, he agreed. Just hours before the mass genocide, a villager found them performing magic and went to alert the authorities.

Eliphas and Selene were both arrested and sentenced to burn alive until dead at the cross in grand view of the public. However she used her magic into coercing two guards to free her before killing them and Eliphas for failing her. Selene escaped from Rome.

Centuries later, a man by the name of Sebastian Shaw dug up ancient artifacts that mirrored stories of the 'moon' goddess he heard about as a child. It took many years and a lot of money, but he managed to locate the presumed 'remians' of the "moon" goddess.

An organization Shaw heads, known as the Hellfire club has been working from behind the scenes to make sure their enemies stay out their way. Selene is the chess peice.

Personality In her mind she already owns the world. Everyone else just needs to get with the program. From the start of her existience Selene has been worshipped as a goddess.  Throughtout the ages she has had a cult following, even until present day.

Skillset and Abilities

Psychic vampirism- Selene needs life force  energy to maintain a corporeal form. Otherwise her soul will be sent back to the shadow realms as the legends say. She takes life force energy one of several ways. By mouth to mouth exchange or sexually. Though it has been rumored that she can only gain such energy from 'powered' beings.  If she were to touch a normal human being she would get her youth, but not her powers.

Fangs

Telepathy Her telepathy covers select distances depending on how much life energy she has. For each person she manages to drain that day would equal a mile radius in here telepathic reach. She can project simple suggestions in to the minds of others, like hypnotism

Magic Over time Selene has gathered information all over the world in regards to magic and sorcery. Most of her magic involves ritual and preparation, but she has mastered some forms of energy projection

Theme Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwiVXWZ8QL8

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Batman4560

.. I don't know if I can fight that. I would for sure worship her though. ;)

Sirian Eve

@Keyotess, Alisha is good to go.

@Batman,  ;D We shall see. Still working out some things in her history.

Mathim

Quote from: keyotess on June 18, 2017, 11:49:39 AM
The problem Taskmaster would have with her is dealing with perfectly coordinated attacks from multiple directions. :)

IE:  I know she is already sending a punch to the back of my head, but I am stuck blocking this kick at my solar plexus! ;)

Well, if he knows what she's throwing at him before she does it, he doesn't necessarily have to block just one, or dodge just one...or counterattack just one. Of course, he has to watch her fight for a bit to learn what she's got (not that he can't bring his own martial arts mastery to the table while he does that). The costume's armor does help mitigate damage, at least from non-weapon attacks.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

keyotess

Quote from: Mathim on June 18, 2017, 11:18:44 PM
Well, if he knows what she's throwing at him before she does it, he doesn't necessarily have to block just one, or dodge just one...or counterattack just one. Of course, he has to watch her fight for a bit to learn what she's got (not that he can't bring his own martial arts mastery to the table while he does that). The costume's armor does help mitigate damage, at least from non-weapon attacks.

True, but he can only block so many attacks at once.

QuoteAlisha is good to go.

Awesome!  Thanks Sirian Eve!
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Sirian Eve

You're welcome my dear.

Okay I posted a OOC/Intro threa, but it's not finished yet. I still have to get a few more threads up and finish up the backstory on the Hellfire club.

Other than that, you guys are more than welcomes to workout character connections.

Sirian Eve

Opale

heya :)

is the list of available characters limited to the ones officially in the tv show ? Or can I propose a brand new one ?

Sirian Eve

Opale

Sent a character for approval to you :)

Aloha ! Mahalo nui loa !

Sirian Eve

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sirian Eve

Sirian Eve