Traveller style adventures update Nov 27th

Started by loviatar, November 14, 2009, 01:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loviatar

These 3 threads are a start of several stories that will be link together in the future even doe at this point each story is a separate story. All of these threads will be base on a traveller style game base on Traveller idea of the type characters class and type skills that the characters are known to use.

Requirement needed for these threads:
1. Regular and/or prefer at least one daily posting. 
2. I am not perfect in grammar or spelling, and I do not expect anybody else to be better than me, but please read over your posting and use spellchecking to correct mistakes. This makes it easy for me to understand your posting and to reply to it correctly.
3. Each thread has an objective, which need to be met to finish the thread.  These story lines, and plots, could be use to create a history for your characters in future threads about this world.
4. Sex is not written in the threads, BUT we are adults and sometime and most often, it leads to events where there is sex happening in the story. So I need to know how far you are willing or want to go with sex, and what thread type you desire to have it place in. (These are adult stories with adult events and sexually type ideas. So any type of sex is possible if the characters role-play it to that position. Please check my on/offs )

If the threads can hold up as I am hoping they will, I will try to make it a game system using the story of it base, the people, and the world that they have becoming part of.

1. Beyond the unknown. (Can be in any thread, but beware of what you want.) ~ (m/F or F/f)

Captain MIYUKI has taken a mission to haul food, water and air to a lost colony far away from the known worlds of the galaxy, to an unknown planet that nobody knows about and in a region not known to have planets. This job is a mercy haul to save a planet, with very low pay, but this give somebody a chance to get off the rock of a world you are now stuck on since there very little ship haulers coming to the planet that you are on at this time. She seeks a co-pilot who knows a little about everything, and a master of none.

Prefer skills are, pilot, computer system, ship weapons, ship, engineers, fighting skills (using hand weapons that cannot do damage to the haul of the spaceship), and other useful skills that the characters may had pick up through the years.

2. Warrior slave (minimum - Light bondage to any type) (F/m)
(Skills: warrior skills, and anything that might keep you alive.)
Princess Kimiko decide its time for her to take control of her destiny, and sit on the throne of the world of Avaron. For the good of her realm and to gain power, Princess Miki decide she will help Princess Kimiko and raise an army by buying slaves at the market for her army and to help place Princess Kimiko on the throne. She searches for a special warrior, one with special skills to serve her needs and desires.

3. The lonely Queen (F/-f) (Any thread types)
It is said that Politics make strange bed fellow, but sometime a Princess must do anything to save her kingdom, even submitting to the Queen Tsukiko of Avaron wishes if its give the Princess and her kingdom what she needs to survives. However, an assassin might stop the Queen from giving you what you desire most. Only you will be able to decide what is best for you to do, and what is right for your kingdom.

New stories will be added as these unfold.

loviatar

The first story is now taking.

I will be adding more stories later.

loviatar